Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRenorCordic
Bio-Ranger
Male

Loc: Ancient China
An interesting experience.
    #279798 - 09/13/09 09:42 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

So the other night I went out to a bar I frequent with a friend. We're also friends with the bartenders and we decided to go downstairs with one and smoke her up a little because she's not allowed to drink during working hours (but is allowed to smoke).

I think the stuff my friend had was Strawberry Cough. I can't say with any accuracy, but that's what he was told it was.

We packed a bowl and passed it around I think 3 times. Each hit I took was POWERFUL. SO much smoke. We went back up stairs and I jumped into a conversation with some other friends there.

As the conversation flowed I started to see colorful sparkles at the edges of my vision and in the very center. The sparkles looked almost pixelated. They slowly started crowding my vision and increasing in numbers. I recognized it and thought I just need a few deep breaths, but they did nothing to stop the spread of the colors.

The sparkles began to cloud my entire field of vision and blend into blackness. And at that point I fell over. At least that's what I was told because that 20 seconds or so is lost to me. I was helped to a chair and allowed to recover.

As I began collecting my senses the sparkles faded back to wherever they came from. After it was over I felt completely fine (with a nice buzz from the cannabis).

This is a first for me on any recreational food or drug.
Has anyone experienced anything like this before from weed?

--------------------
Come with us now on a journey through time and space.
To the world of the Mighty Boosh!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: An interesting experience. [Re: RenorCordic]
    #279800 - 09/13/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

could be a headrush or something. if it keeps happening see a neurologist

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: An interesting experience. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #279803 - 09/13/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, sounds like a sudden increase in blood pressure.
Could be a bad sign if it keeps happening, if not, it was probably just a combination of the weed and whatever else you did during the day (what you ate, smoked, drank, and what activities).

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
    #279805 - 09/13/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

The same thing happened to a friend of mine. I dunno what the cause of it is but i'm sure someone could shed some light on this

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: An interesting experience. [Re: 81renaissance]
    #279806 - 09/13/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

dehydration, fatigue...all kinds of shit. the human body is very complex :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: An interesting experience. [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #279808 - 09/13/09 09:51 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
The same thing happened to a friend of mine. I dunno what the cause of it is but i'm sure someone could shed some light on this

i got pretty high one time and took like an hour long car ride and hopped out all quick and about 10 minutes later it happened to me. but i have an underlying nuerological issue besides that. but that only happened once. everyone's body is different. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlineelaspeinreason
his serene highness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington DC
Re: An interesting experience. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #279870 - 09/13/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

seriously ?... you guys must be kidding its called F A I N T I N G. surely you have heard of this phenom ?

--------------------
हम सब एक है ~ We Are All One
The ultimate source of happiness, successful life, is within ourselves. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: An interesting experience. [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #280025 - 09/14/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yep. I've gotten very lightheaded and close to fainting on weed before for sure. I usually just drink some nice ice-water and I'm good

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: An interesting experience. [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #280091 - 09/14/09 11:37 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah just about all stoners have passed out a few times from getting too ripped

you just have to always have an estimate of what your tolerance level is and if you havent smoked good bud in a while then only take a few little hits and then if you want to get higher, smoke it up more

but yeah, when I got back from summer school two years ago I went over to my buddys house and he packed me a fatty bong of some incredible nug and we smoked the whole thing then while we were walking inside he said I started mumbling about some bullshit then I passed out on his glass table that was covered in beer bottles and glasses.

yeah the next morning sucked

moral of the story, smoke good bud EVERYDAY then you will never get TOO high :minigun:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineRenorCordic
Bio-Ranger
Male

Re: An interesting experience. [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #280202 - 09/14/09 03:35 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

It was definitely good stuff. I guess I just wasn't used to it. Haha. Lesson learned.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #280213 - 09/14/09 03:58 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

My ex did this to me once. We were smoking a J and about half way through it she just slumped over on the table. She was out for about 2 minutes maybe and took about 10 min. to get her wits back. She never stood up and was sitting the whole time so not sure what the deal is.

I myself have had the head rush variety of pass out. One i really remember was the first time it happened. It was late in the evening and was stretched out on the couch watching a hockey game after a night out smoking with da boys. Well about a hour into the hockey game i got the munchies. I got up walked to the kitchen and then the sparklies started happening, so i grabbed the counter and tried to lower my head in time to stop the rush. Well too late, i woke up on the kitchen floor all confused not knowing where is was and even sorta woke up talking, cause i felt like i was dreaming about something. Head rushes i understand, but to just pass out sitting down, midway through a joint don't make alot of sense to me.:shrug:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineRenorCordic
Bio-Ranger
Male

Re: An interesting experience. [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #280381 - 09/14/09 08:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
My ex did this to me once. We were smoking a J and about half way through it she just slumped over on the table. She was out for about 2 minutes maybe and took about 10 min. to get her wits back. She never stood up and was sitting the whole time so not sure what the deal is.

I bet that was pretty scary at the time.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules