Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

The week before harvest,not even a might,not even a ripper i see in sight !
    #278306 - 09/10/09 12:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

OH MA GOD ,ONE MORE WEEK,AWWWWWW!

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The week before harvest,not even a might,not even a ripper i see in sight ! [Re: dmtcorey]
    #278316 - 09/10/09 12:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

them are looking really good. But looks like you need more then a week to finish?

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offlinesaowen6
Stranger

Re: The week before harvest,not even a might,not even a ripper i see in sight ! [Re: dmtcorey]
    #278317 - 09/10/09 12:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

That is beautiful. Nice job :thumbup:

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #278320 - 09/10/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

they look real nice....good job.....but they also look like they need more time to pack on some weight.....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The week before harvest,not even a might,not even a ripper i see in sight ! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #278322 - 09/10/09 12:27 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yep, definitely not just a week away, but that's a good time, they're gonna put on a bunch of weight from here to harvest. you won't be sorry you waited :smile:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: The week before harvest,not even a might,not even a ripper i see in sight ! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #278327 - 09/10/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Could take more then a week ,but as soon as there ripe ,these lady's will be taken to a high end spa for a nice manicuring ,then be cured to perfection in some some nice fancy canning jars!

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #278401 - 09/10/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, I only see white pistils, and definitely not enough bud density.  I think you've got a few more weeks to go.
Are you just going off of the breeder's finishing times?

How many weeks in is that beauty?
Also, that looks like a sat dom plant, so I wouldn't look for it to finish until well into October if that is the case.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Edited by 81renaissance (09/10/09 02:42 PM)

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: The week before harvest,not even a might,not even a ripper i see in sight ! [Re: 81renaissance]
    #278444 - 09/10/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

These lady's are 6 1/2 to 7 weeks,and will be picked before the trichomes turn amber and when 3/4 of the pistils are haft burnt, by then the buds should have some more color!these plants are hybrid's from the Vally's of ontario canada ,and excuse my bad lingo ,they should be ready shorty!
Happy harvest from the Vally's of ontario!

--------------------

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

#279174 - 09/12/09 06:35 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

give em at least 2 more weeks.

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: The week before harvest,not even a might,not even a ripper i see in sight ! [Re: Yrat]
    #279191 - 09/12/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

its the the time of the season where it slows down to the pace of a mushroom trip,them eyes in the sky flying around ,rippers to worry about.
ho,I'm going to be on edge for a couple more weeks ,then a huge release of worry ,that's going to feel good,and feel well deserved !

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #282336 - 09/18/09 06:49 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

At least your grow is going to finish on time, I got like a few weeks of good weather left, I dident intend to but got some super sativa plants, which sucks because I live in minnesota! they are just starting to flower recently and the season is over in 2-3 weeks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds