Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Pictures

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth
    #274153 - 09/02/09 12:32 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome to the August 2009 Pic-of-the-Month Poll

Throughout each month we nominate for the next contest and vote on the previous completed month's nominees..... and the three rules for nomination are pretty easy: original cannabis-related pics only / first posted here during contest month (grace period allowed for pics posted late in the month)/ no self-nominations. . . . .

So let's go - 18 entrants this month, and here's the August nomination thread, from where you can link to each of the host threads for details: August 2009 Nomination Thread

First Row:
1Tootie Fruity by C3R3AL KiLLRx, 2 Troublemaker by Inverted, 3 Hash by Voodoo, 4 CFL bud by Harry_Ba11sach, 5 G13 haze by 206

Second Row:
6 Bagseed Grow by agmotes165, 7 Lemon Skunk by snufkin, 8 Texas "durn state" Indoor by MFDoom666, 9 Bagseed LED/Cfl Grow by agmotes165, 10 White Widow by Integra21

Third Row:
11 Unknown Strain Outdoor Grow by webzguy, 12 Kush Crossbreed by Jair 13 Outdoor Beauty by dmtcorey 14 hemostats by GTFOsTwinBroJED 15 Outdoor Beauty by dmtcorey


Forth Row:
16 Trainwreck Indoor by Harry_Ba11sach 17 Dry Lemon Skunk by snufkin 18 Troublemaker by Inverted

1 2 3 4 5

6 7 8 9 10

11   12 13 14 15

16 17 18
1
Users may choose only one (50 total votes)
1 Tootie Fruity by C3R3AL KiLLRx
-
0 0%
2 Troublemaker(?) by Inverted
-
0 0%
3 Hash by Voodoo
-
2 04%
4 Trainwreck by Harry_Ba11sach
-
3 06%
5 G13 haze by 206
-
0 0%
6 Bagseed Grow by agmotes165
-
2 04%
7 Lemon Skunk by snufkin
-
2 04%
8 Texas "durn state" Indoor by MFDoom666
-
3 06%
9 Bagseed LED/Cfl Grow by agmotes165
-
1 02%
10 White Widow by Integra21
-
3 06%
11 Unknown Strain Outdoor Grow by webzguy
-
1 02%
12 Kush Crossbreed by Jair
-
1 02%
13 Outdoor Beauty by dmtcorey
-
0 0%
14 hemostats by GTFOsTwinBroJED
-
14 28%
15 Outdoor Beauty by dmtcorey
-
1 02%
16 Trainwreck Indoor by Harry_Ba11sach
-
13 26%
17 Dry Lemon Skunk by snufkin
-
3 06%
18 Troublemaker(?) by Inverted
-
1 02%
Votes accepted from (09/02/09 12:28 AM) to (10/01/09 12:28 AM)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMuggles
ANAL...Like an ASSHOLE!


Registered: 11/17/08
Posts: 439
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #274155 - 09/02/09 12:34 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

works for me


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 8,388
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: Muggles]
    #274159 - 09/02/09 12:40 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

wooo jed!


--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: Muggles]
    #274161 - 09/02/09 12:40 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I set the wrong expiration time on the other one.  This one is golden i think.  I'm sure someone can find a flaw in it though.  Now that I've said that I'm certain of it.  :lol:  Lots of quality photos again!  Seems like we keep getting better and better pictures.  :bigblunt:


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer


Registered: 05/01/09
Posts: 784
Last seen: 3 years, 6 months
Trusted Cultivator
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #274234 - 09/02/09 03:17 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

here we go again


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWinterRose
I wanna talk to Sampson!


Registered: 07/12/09
Posts: 133
Loc: Michigan
Last seen: 4 years, 7 months
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #274256 - 09/02/09 09:14 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Welcome to the August 2009 Pic-of-the-Month Poll

Throughout each month we nominate for the next contest and vote on the previous completed month's nominees..... and the three rules for nomination are pretty easy: original cannabis-related pics only / first posted here during contest month (grace period allowed for pics posted late in the month)/ no self-nominations. . . . .

So let's go - 18 entrants this month, and here's the August nomination thread, from where you can link to each of the host threads for details: August 2009 Nomination Thread

First Row:
1Tootie Fruity by C3R3AL KiLLRx, 2 Troublemaker by Inverted, 3 Hash by Voodoo, 4 CFL bud by Harry_Ba11sach, 5 G13 haze by 206

Second Row:
6 Bagseed Grow by agmotes165, 7 Lemon Skunk by snufkin, 8 Texas "durn state" Indoor by MFDoom666, 9 Bagseed LED/Cfl Grow by agmotes165, 10 White Widow by Integra21

Third Row:
11 Unknown Strain Outdoor Grow by webzguy, 12 Kush Crossbreed by Jair 13 Outdoor Beauty by dmtcorey 14 hemostats by GTFOsTwinBroJED 15 Outdoor Beauty by dmtcorey


Forth Row:
16 Trainwreck Indoor by Harry_Ba11sach 17 Dry Lemon Skunk by snufkin 18 Troublemaker by Inverted

1 2 3 4 5

6 7 8 9 10

11   12 13 14 15

16 17 18




I say we can all hang out =)


--------------------
It seldom turns out the way
it does in the song
Once in a while
you get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

  ~ Jerry Garcia and Robert Hunter



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Arkanoid, Donkey Kong


Registered: 04/24/08
Posts: 8,842
Loc: emerica
Last seen: 1 month, 17 days
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: WinterRose]
    #278857 - 09/11/09 03:04 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:whoo:


--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: MFDoom666]
    #278862 - 09/11/09 03:10 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

The cool thing about this months nominees is that almost all of them were from our own members' grows.  I'd love to see us continue that.  People are growing some pretty great bud here.


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Plumber, Radial Snake


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/09
Posts: 9,302
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #278895 - 09/11/09 05:50 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:crazy2:


--------------------
The Kratom Report...


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer


Registered: 05/01/09
Posts: 784
Last seen: 3 years, 6 months
Trusted Cultivator
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #278907 - 09/11/09 07:40 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I'm a little disappointed that I keep getting undercut by inferior buds. It also seems like a very small voting pool.  Just find it upsetting to see for the second month in a row, the worst looking bud out of all of them is in first. What a joke. Much respect to all of the hard work of the people who grew their herb and did a great job, but I feel like it is an insult to all of us to keep seeing these terrible buds winning first place month after month. Everyone voting for members and not buds, you should go hang yourself, this isnt whos the most popular on the growery, it's pot of the month. And if you always vote for crap because your friend posted it, i hope karma bites you in the ass and that is the only smoke you can find yourself. This is my official resignation for the growery. I hope all of the hard workes dont take ofense, but I just cant take any more. Thanks to Furrowed Brow, TripTronic, and HarryBallsac for all of the effort you put in and people you help. Also thanks for all of the kind words from you guys. But this site is as corupt as the us government in a twisted world of out of focus crapy buds being your POTM. Enjoy Bizzaro World. Any one interested in my future grows, they will be posted on rollitup.org where people have the comon sense to handle something as simple as judging the best bud. This whole rant has nothing to do with me losing, just who I am loosing to.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Arkanoid, Donkey Kong


Registered: 04/24/08
Posts: 8,842
Loc: emerica
Last seen: 1 month, 17 days
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: Integra21]
    #278908 - 09/11/09 07:45 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

that's due to top notch promotion at shroomery.


--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer


Registered: 05/01/09
Posts: 784
Last seen: 3 years, 6 months
Trusted Cultivator
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: Integra21]
    #278910 - 09/11/09 07:47 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I say that #16 and #8 are the winners by default of the majority of voters being blind.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: Integra21]
    #278914 - 09/11/09 07:55 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Integra21 said:
I'm a little disappointed that I keep getting undercut by inferior buds. It also seems like a very small voting pool.  Just find it upsetting to see for the second month in a row, the worst looking bud out of all of them is in first. What a joke. Much respect to all of the hard work of the people who grew their herb and did a great job, but I feel like it is an insult to all of us to keep seeing these terrible buds winning first place month after month. Everyone voting for members and not buds, you should go hang yourself, this isnt whos the most popular on the growery, it's pot of the month. And if you always vote for crap because your friend posted it, i hope karma bites you in the ass and that is the only smoke you can find yourself. This is my official resignation for the growery. I hope all of the hard workes dont take ofense, but I just cant take any more. Thanks to Furrowed Brow, TripTronic, and HarryBallsac for all of the effort you put in and people you help. Also thanks for all of the kind words from you guys. But this site is as corupt as the us government in a twisted world of out of focus crapy buds being your POTM. Enjoy Bizzaro World. Any one interested in my future grows, they will be posted on rollitup.org where people have the comon sense to handle something as simple as judging the best bud. This whole rant has nothing to do with me losing, just who I am loosing to.





I agree.  It saddens me too.  It takes quiet a while to get all these things set up just right and I feel the same way you do about it.  Unfortunately there's not much we can do about it aside from voice our complaints and hope that those people change their behavior.  :shrug:  It's not a big enough issue to resign from the site for though.  We've still got a great community here.  Also, this is only the beginning of POTM, this is only the forth poll and in my opinion only the one's that have won the previous polls haven't been terrible pictures or anything.  I, like you, just disagree with the results.  But so will everyone else who voted for something else.  :lol:


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,037
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #278916 - 09/11/09 07:56 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Would it please the boards if next time I don't let anyone view the results until the end of the month?


--------------------





Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 4,246
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: Integra21]
    #278919 - 09/11/09 08:22 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Integra21 said:
I'm a little disappointed that I keep getting undercut by inferior buds.




That's your opinion on aesthetics. How is your opinion more valuable than anybody elses?

I voted for #14 because I think it's the best looking picture up there. I'm sorry you don't share my opinion but that's life. Learn to deal with it.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 8,388
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: matt]
    #278922 - 09/11/09 08:24 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I did because its named after me.  and quite frankly, im a really popular guy.  i have a crowd of supporters that trail me like rabid dogs.


--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 4,246
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: Integra21]
    #278923 - 09/11/09 08:26 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Integra21 said:
I'm a little disappointed that I keep getting undercut by inferior buds. It also seems like a very small voting pool.  Just find it upsetting to see for the second month in a row, the worst looking bud out of all of them is in first. What a joke. Much respect to all of the hard work of the people who grew their herb and did a great job, but I feel like it is an insult to all of us to keep seeing these terrible buds winning first place month after month. Everyone voting for members and not buds, you should go hang yourself, this isnt whos the most popular on the growery, it's pot of the month. And if you always vote for crap because your friend posted it, i hope karma bites you in the ass and that is the only smoke you can find yourself. This is my official resignation for the growery. I hope all of the hard workes dont take ofense, but I just cant take any more. Thanks to Furrowed Brow, TripTronic, and HarryBallsac for all of the effort you put in and people you help. Also thanks for all of the kind words from you guys. But this site is as corupt as the us government in a twisted world of out of focus crapy buds being your POTM. Enjoy Bizzaro World. Any one interested in my future grows, they will be posted on rollitup.org where people have the comon sense to handle something as simple as judging the best bud. This whole rant has nothing to do with me losing, just who I am loosing to.




quoted for preservation.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 8,388
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: matt]
    #278925 - 09/11/09 08:31 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:popular:


--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 8,388
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #278926 - 09/11/09 08:33 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

i call this strain INTEGRA



--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGTFOsTwinBroJED
Male


Registered: 04/07/09
Posts: 58
Re: August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth #2 [Re: Integra21]
    #278940 - 09/11/09 09:03 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

now hold on there boy. does somebdoy wanna explain to me just what in the hell hes talking about? somebody tell me why hes mad that my sexymitized pichure is leading this here dog race. everybody always hating on me cause im not as book learned as my brother but i can grow dope just as good as anybody in kentucky. i've won contests for growing the best dope in town. what contests? money in my pocket contests that's what. you don't like my pichures tough shit. my weed is just as good or better than anything up on the board.




VOTE JED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Pictures

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* July 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth
( 1 2 3 all )
FurrowedBrowM 12,016 49 09/01/09 10:52 PM
by FurrowedBrow
* June 2009 POTM Voting Booth
( 1 2 all )
Acidic_Sloth 13,812 23 08/03/09 08:55 PM
by FurrowedBrow
* May 2009 POTM Voting Booth *Winners Announced* FurrowedBrowM 8,899 15 07/12/09 11:01 AM
by neopet nub
* August 2009 Picture of the Month - Voting Booth *DELETED* FurrowedBrowM 1,027 6 09/02/09 12:34 AM
by FurrowedBrow
* August 2009 POTM Nominations
( 1 2 all )
FurrowedBrowM 12,248 37 09/02/09 09:13 AM
by WinterRose
* Best joint roller at the Growery *Winner Announced*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
FurrowedBrowM 20,204 81 12/05/09 11:46 AM
by FurrowedBrow
* July 2009 POTM Nominations
( 1 2 all )
FurrowedBrowM 10,677 20 08/03/09 08:56 PM
by FurrowedBrow
* June 2009 POTM Nominations
( 1 2 all )
FurrowedBrowM 5,566 29 07/03/09 02:17 AM
by Integra21

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow
50 topic views. 0 members, 45 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.101 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 24 queries.