Home | Community | Message Board


World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/09
Posts: 9,362
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #242088 - 06/22/09 06:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)






:thumbup:


--------------------
The Kratom Report...


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Registered: 06/25/08
Posts: 6,170
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #242102 - 06/22/09 08:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

rizla's silver king

ocb and RooR are nice too, basically anything that rips easily.


--------------------


TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery


Registered: 07/06/08
Posts: 499
Last seen: 7 years, 2 months
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: captain.koons]
    #242118 - 06/22/09 09:08 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

http://www.weedfarmer.com/joint_rolling/cannabis-cigar/cannabis-cigar.htm said:

The Cannabis Cigar
100% cannabis matetial!


A pure cannabis cigar is perhaps the ultimate joint and a must for the rich, famous and well connected. Using exotic, hard-to-get ingredients this can be a hard one to get together.


 
First, find yourself a thai stick, (cured buds tied around a bamboo sliver) Remove any thread and carefully coat it with liquid cannabis resin oil.

Wrap the coated stick with small, uncured, 'top' leaves, taking care to remove any stems.

Secure the leaves with thread and coat with more liquid resin. Leave the cigar to dry in a dark, dry and warm place for a day or so.

Remove the thread and repeat the entire process. Use progressively larger cannabis leaves until the cigar is suitably fat.

Use large 'sun' leaves to seal the cigar, add a final coat of cannabis resin and secure with more thread.

Leave the finished cigars to dry. In two to three weeks it should be ready to smoke.

When drying is complete, remove the thread and carefully pull the bamboo sliver from inside the cigar to create a smoking tube. Store your cigars in a dry air-tight container - the longer you leave them, the better (and stronger) the y will get.








Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinettotheh
european son
Male


Registered: 05/14/09
Posts: 2,135
Loc: new york state Flag
Last seen: 9 years, 7 months
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #242121 - 06/22/09 09:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
:facepalm:



wuts wrong with e-z widers


--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore



anything i say on this website is 100 % false


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinemeatcakeman
You Have Heard of the Yetti
Male


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 1,918
Last seen: 10 years, 11 months
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: Evan]
    #242208 - 06/23/09 06:43 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

TOP Wildfire Blueberry Frost




--------------------
sǝıqɐq ɹɐʇ


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Registered: 06/25/08
Posts: 6,170
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: ttotheh]
    #242211 - 06/23/09 09:09 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ttotheh said:
Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
:facepalm:



wuts wrong with e-z widers




nothing if you have arthritis


--------------------


TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleTriptonic
Male


Registered: 06/14/08
Posts: 15,581
Loc: Flag
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: captain.koons]
    #242395 - 06/24/09 12:19 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)



Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/09
Posts: 9,362
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: Triptonic]
    #242400 - 06/24/09 12:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbup:


--------------------
The Kratom Report...


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 4,181
Loc: State of Mind Flag
Last seen: 1 month, 29 days
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #242623 - 06/24/09 08:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I like the elements cuz they have the little strips of paper to make the tips...for smaller j's its the pure hemp for me though.


--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut


BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 9,407
Loc: the sun
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: ttotheh]
    #242624 - 06/24/09 08:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ttotheh said:
<a href="http://photobucket.com/images/ez%20wider" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/eah123/ezwider.jpg" border="0" alt="e-z wider Pictures, Images and Photos"/></a>



:facepalm:





:lol:  yeah brah :rockon:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinetlc
medicated
Female


Registered: 05/06/09
Posts: 584
Loc: Washington
Last seen: 9 years, 23 days
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: dutchmushroom]
    #242647 - 06/24/09 09:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

the best rolling paper is when shared, I love sharing.
zigzags!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinettotheh
european son
Male


Registered: 05/14/09
Posts: 2,135
Loc: new york state Flag
Last seen: 9 years, 7 months
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #242665 - 06/24/09 10:14 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
Quote:

ttotheh said:
<a href="http://photobucket.com/images/ez%20wider" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/eah123/ezwider.jpg" border="0" alt="e-z wider Pictures, Images and Photos"/></a>



:facepalm:





:lol:  yeah brah :rockon:



lol my bad


--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore



anything i say on this website is 100 % false


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 9,407
Loc: the sun
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: ttotheh]
    #242666 - 06/24/09 10:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ttotheh said:
Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
Quote:

ttotheh said:
<a href="http://photobucket.com/images/ez%20wider" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/eah123/ezwider.jpg" border="0" alt="e-z wider Pictures, Images and Photos"/></a>



:facepalm:





:lol:  yeah brah :rockon:



lol my bad



:apestheclown:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinetlc
medicated
Female


Registered: 05/06/09
Posts: 584
Loc: Washington
Last seen: 9 years, 23 days
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: FrozenReality]
    #242673 - 06/24/09 10:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FrozenReality said:
Quote:

http://www.weedfarmer.com/joint_rolling/cannabis-cigar/cannabis-cigar.htm said:

The Cannabis Cigar
100% cannabis matetial!


A pure cannabis cigar is perhaps the ultimate joint and a must for the rich, famous and well connected. Using exotic, hard-to-get ingredients this can be a hard one to get together.


 
First, find yourself a thai stick, (cured buds tied around a bamboo sliver) Remove any thread and carefully coat it with liquid cannabis resin oil.

Wrap the coated stick with small, uncured, 'top' leaves, taking care to remove any stems.

Secure the leaves with thread and coat with more liquid resin. Leave the cigar to dry in a dark, dry and warm place for a day or so.

Remove the thread and repeat the entire process. Use progressively larger cannabis leaves until the cigar is suitably fat.

Use large 'sun' leaves to seal the cigar, add a final coat of cannabis resin and secure with more thread.

Leave the finished cigars to dry. In two to three weeks it should be ready to smoke.

When drying is complete, remove the thread and carefully pull the bamboo sliver from inside the cigar to create a smoking tube. Store your cigars in a dry air-tight container - the longer you leave them, the better (and stronger) the y will get.










thats pretty neat.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery


Registered: 07/06/08
Posts: 499
Last seen: 7 years, 2 months
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: tlc]
    #242689 - 06/24/09 11:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I don think the leaves would be that easy to wrap around and make look that uniform but if you put some serious work into making some really nice ones i'm sure they would be killer and would bend you over and kick you in the ass.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinetlc
medicated
Female


Registered: 05/06/09
Posts: 584
Loc: Washington
Last seen: 9 years, 23 days
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: tlc]
    #242695 - 06/24/09 11:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)


Quote:

FrozenReality said:
I don think the leaves would be that easy to wrap around and make look that uniform but if you put some serious work into making some really nice ones i'm sure they would be killer and would bend you over and kick you in the ass.




it bent me over and kicked me in the ass.  :rofl2:



--------------------


Edited by tlc (06/24/09 11:24 PM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Registered: 06/25/08
Posts: 6,170
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: FrozenReality]
    #242699 - 06/24/09 11:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

have you ever smoked fan leaves before?

It's not supposed to be pleasant.


--------------------


TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery


Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 24,744
Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: captain.koons]
    #242761 - 06/25/09 04:26 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
have you ever smoked fan leaves before?

It's not supposed to be pleasant.



With that much hash oil.

I don't think that would matter really.

It takes a lot of oil to roll that thing there, a lot.


--------------------
:getstoned:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Registered: 06/25/08
Posts: 6,170
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: Stoneth]
    #242767 - 06/25/09 04:47 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If I ever make one, it's going to be a mixture of honey oil and opium.

Yeah I guess you're right.. You shouldn't spark one alone you'll pass out before you can finish.

I'm looking forward to pressing out some "rolling papers" with hash... whenever I get a good brick of hash.


--------------------


TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery


Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 24,744
Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: What are your favorite rolling papers? [Re: captain.koons]
    #242775 - 06/25/09 04:59 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You're not the only one.

Hash papers would be the shit no doubt.


--------------------
:getstoned:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* whats your favorite rolling paper?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
I_AM_SWIM 16,960 61 02/07/10 04:32 PM
by Thebooedocksaint
* Flavored Rolling Papers mel_lonta_tauda 3,495 13 08/21/08 10:13 PM
by blunt master
* 24K gold rolling papers iStoner 1,532 8 09/14/13 09:10 AM
by iStoner
* Smoking the blue tops rolling paper???? Stowned 38,271 7 02/06/10 09:06 AM
by Stowned
* flavor rolling papers. chicharron 4,978 18 02/24/11 05:47 AM
by T-Rex
* cookie dough rolling paper
( 1 2 all )
FRACTALife 6,448 31 01/07/11 05:23 PM
by DungenessDank
* 24k Gold rolling papers Deadkndys420 4,029 14 07/19/13 09:48 AM
by RasJeph
* Rolling papers
( 1 2 all )
andyistic 8,067 25 08/01/08 05:25 PM
by Brugman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
18,951 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 33 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2022 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.