Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Balls
    #254839 - 07/25/09 03:07 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, over the many years of growing i have never experienced this. But i topped the plants using the Fim's tek and 2 of them ended up with balls at the cut site. Do you suppose this could be caused by the stress and may hermie out or you think it will be straight up male? The balls on both Fim. plants are single pods and both plants are at the same cut site. None have formed nowhere else as of yet. Just one single ball at the cut top. Also they formed this pod a week or less after the cut.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Balls [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #254856 - 07/25/09 03:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

it depends.....are you growing soil?, how old are they?, what light cycle are they on/were on?, are they clones or seed?, is it a stable strain?, were they already stressed a little before fiming....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Balls [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #254860 - 07/25/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
it depends.....are you growing soil?, how old are they?, what light cycle are they on/were on?, are they clones or seed?, is it a stable strain?, were they already stressed a little before fiming....

Soil, they are about a month and a half old, about 7 inches tall. They are on the sun cycle, outside. Grown from seed. Not real sure the strain, northern lights was a strong possibility. And no on the stress before fiming. Both have had a good life so far!

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #254874 - 07/25/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

well if you didnt know the sex before they could be telling you their males since it was from seed.....but if your not 100% sure on the strain it could be unstable and have hermaphrodite tendencies that the pruning brought out.....wait a little longer if its male oh well. and if its hermie and theres not too many pollen sacs then you could pinch it off or even let it go and get some femmed seeds....but i dont recomend that with an unstable strain for future purposes.....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #254886 - 07/25/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, its just weird both did the same thing at the same spot. And i have had many males in the past that usually form more then just the one pod. I have a strong feeling its going to be hermaphrodite. I will give it a couple weeks to see what happens. I have never had anything like this happen in the past with these characteristics. 1 pod on the cut site makes me think its stress related. time will tell i guess!

Thanks for the input Dr.Siekadellyk

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #254890 - 07/25/09 03:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:gethigh:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #257371 - 07/29/09 07:09 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

So just to let ya know, 1 has shown to be strait up male, it was put to death earlier today. And the other seems to be more stubborn showing its true colors. Still may just be hermie.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Magash, Data, Dr. Siekadellyk, phychotron
1,487 topic views. 1 members, 110 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.