Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Did you know........
    #245883 - 07/04/09 11:43 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

That the United States Constitution is written on hemp paper? Did you also know that the fore father who wrote and signed the constitution were probly high on hemp/cannabis? That Hemp paper was also used to print the old bibles on? That George Washington traveled the world looking for hemp that met his needs as a grower?

Anyways just thought you may find that interesting.Was watching the History Channel last night when all this cool info came on.
Happy 4th of July Growery!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Did you know........ [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #245887 - 07/04/09 12:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yea man I knew that. I don't bring that up when I'm arguing about legalization or decriminilizing it never seems to get anywhere. No paper document could last that long. From what I've read the paper is a different texture and better to write on...Give you a better writing surface essentially.

I wish I knew how to make paper I'd try it.

Have fun, be safe, and happy 4th...If you aren't celebrating the 4th then it's fucking Saturday get off your ass and do something. Pretend like it's Arnold Palmers birthday. :shrug:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinetlc
medicated
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: Did you know........ [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #245896 - 07/04/09 12:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
That the United States Constitution is written on hemp paper? Did you also know that the fore father who wrote and signed the constitution were probly high on hemp/cannabis? That Hemp paper was also used to print the old bibles on? That George Washington traveled the world looking for hemp that met his needs as a grower?

Anyways just thought you may find that interesting.Was watching the History Channel last night when all this cool info came on.
Happy 4th of July Growery!

that's kinda neat man, happy 4th to you as well.
I love the history channel, haven't been watching much anything lately though.
:peace: and good vibes to every one.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds