Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineConcreteJungle
Herbsman

The Non-Violent Drug Offenders of America
    #243176 - 06/26/09 04:51 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

NDOA

I want to start an organization which raises money for Non-violent offenders who are in my opinion mistreated by the American Government. 

America has the largest population in the world in Prison.  It's ridiculous,  we lock up far more people than China.  I think Russia follows us,  and there is a large gap in population.

Is this a good idea,  and does anyone know how i'd go about doing this. Myspace? hah

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: The Non-Violent Drug Offenders of America [Re: ConcreteJungle]
    #243211 - 06/26/09 11:55 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds interesting, and needed! Not sure how you would go about it though?

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: The Non-Violent Drug Offenders of America [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #243243 - 06/26/09 03:33 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I would join you twice!  :lol:  fucking cops give me too much shit.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: The Non-Violent Drug Offenders of America [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #243249 - 06/26/09 04:24 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Seems like once you have made it on the police radar, your there for life! When i was younger, i went to this 1 dudes place with another friend to see about getting some free herb from him. And the next day my parents got a call from a detective friend telling them to keep me away from that dude's place, that he was under surveillance for dealing pot!

From that day on i started getting harrassed by local pigs, Pulled over for dumd things, stalked by unmarked undercover's, vehical searches everytime i did get pulled over, etc. set up and snitched on twice for hooking friends up! Arrested both times for felony charge of manufacture and distribution of marijuana. Both on traffic stops,set up to charge me with them felonies. Both times a snitch gave me the money to go do my business, money given to him by the pigs. Both times detecives wanted to play "lets make a deal", thats bullshit! They always try to scare you into snitching on your connections. Both felony charges were thrown in my face while being told that i was going to go to prison for a very long time if i did not co-operate with them. That my life was going to be all fucked up, blah blah blah! I knew from a very close friends couple of experiences, well at least hoped anyways that this initial charge probably would be plea bargained down to a lesser charge. So they could KISS MY FUZZY WHITE ASS!!
It was plea bargained down the first time due to being my first offense and that i only was able to make 1 buy for the snitch. other time however, i got 90 days in jail and 5 yrs probation!
After several years, i finally talked to one of the snitches that snitched on me and asked him how many times he had made or set up controlled buys with me? He told me that they had did about 10 buys from me, all over $100. They spent some good tax payer dollars to set me up. The war on drugs is just fucked IMO. They try to eradicate it but yet spend money on it to make bust and at the same time keep the money flowing to fund the "illegal" activities they are trying to stop.
All this has been taken care of long ago now, but i had to move away from that area. It was always a game of cat and mouse there and i could see myself slipping again if i didn't. Seems after awhile, you start to know the police by name and it like a game for them. I didn't like the games they play and when you do start to know the pigs by first name, its time to move on! Like grown up version of cops and robbers!

--------------------

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
    #243263 - 06/26/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i would've fucked that snitch up

only been caught once, few years ago. juvie 3 months
cops were trying to scare me saying i was gonna be in for 3 years :lol:
i just ignored em and took a nap

Edited by b0b gnarley (06/26/09 05:26 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: The Non-Violent Drug Offenders of America [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #243267 - 06/26/09 05:23 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

^i also have a zero tolerance snitching policy.  Both times I got arrested for poss. of pot I had 3 friends with me.  Both times i took the full responsibility and my buds went free.  The second time was a bitch with probation and piss tests and fees, but i did it.  And now i smoke more than I ever have!  lmao.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: The Non-Violent Drug Offenders of America [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #243278 - 06/26/09 05:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

When i found out who it was that snitched me out, i went after him believe me! But when i did finally confront him, he ran away. That same day, i got a call from his handler and was told that if i did not back off they would find more charges and that life would become extremely difficult.

Figured ok, someday things will work out and he will be alone. Luckily for him, i live nowhere by him anymore and not only that anyone that was anyone back there was told about the snitch. His snitching days came to an end rather quick.

--------------------

OfflineVoodoo
Empty
Male User Gallery

#243415 - 06/27/09 08:00 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i hate snitches, but its not really their fault so much as the cops who bribe them into snitching. i saw a sign around where i live while i was driving that basicly said "if u snitch on someone we (the cops) will pay you". that looks good to alot of folks unfortunately.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: The Non-Violent Drug Offenders of America [Re: Voodoo]
    #243437 - 06/27/09 10:22 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Shit man, there was an advertisement in a local alternative newspaper (like the New Times) that was posted by the police.  It said basically, if you have information about people and drugs, call us and we'll pay you for good leads.  This made the shroomery news service within the past year.  I'd like to find that again.

EDIT:
here's the article's text.  The website with the ad is now gone.

(AP) ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - The Albuquerque Police Department has turned to the want ads for snitches.

An ad this week in the alternative newspaper The Alibi asks "people who hang out with crooks" to do part-time work for the police.

It reads in part: "Make some extra cash! Drug use and criminal record OK."

Capt. Joe Hudson says police received more than 30 responses in two days. He says one tip was a "big one" but wouldn’t elaborate.

An informant whose tip helps officers arrest a drug dealer could earn $50. A tip about a murder suspect could bring up to $700.

It’s not the first time department has run ads. In a program 10 years ago, police received so many calls they turned the phones off.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #243440 - 06/27/09 11:34 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
When i found out who it was that snitched me out, i went after him believe me! But when i did finally confront him, he ran away. That same day, i got a call from his handler and was told that if i did not back off they would find more charges and that life would become extremely difficult.

Figured ok, someday things will work out and he will be alone. Luckily for him, i live nowhere by him anymore and not only that anyone that was anyone back there was told about the snitch. His snitching days came to an end rather quick.

I would just beat his ass anyways, and tell him if he told cops I would make sure people have instructions to do what should be done if I get arrested. I hate snitches more than cops, at least cops are you know being cops, snitches are just pussies that cant do the time for the crime. I mean hell they catch me doing drugs, well f*ck looks like they caught me doing something illegal. I'm not going to complain to the people that have a job to do, I will complain the the fucking suits with their heads in between politicians thighs. (The war on drugs is just as much bullshit as music pirating.)

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineConcreteJungle
Herbsman

Re: The Non-Violent Drug Offenders of America [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #243568 - 06/27/09 05:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I like how this is about non-violent drug offenders and it somehow went towards the direction of beating up narcs.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #243569 - 06/27/09 05:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ConcreteJungle said:
I like how this is about non-violent drug offenders and it somehow went towards the direction of beating up narcs.

Because Narcs fuck non-violent offenders over. If I turned into a Narc my father would most likely disown me.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

#243571 - 06/27/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ConcreteJungle said:

:rofl2:

Maybe should add an M for Mostly to NDOA

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom