Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekirsten

question(s) about infrared
    #215952 - 04/15/09 01:37 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Everywhere I search I only find concerns about infrared detection within the home. I've grown small amts outdoors several times, but I get so paranoid when helicopters fly overhead! I thought the main purpose for the helicopters is outdoor detection? Is this so? I've heard of being able to cover the plant with different things to keep them from being detected, what sort of things are these? I prefer growing outdoors and wouldnt consider doing it inside, I think its much easier and rewarding outside. I appreciate any help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebobby
TheKushFiles
Male User Gallery

Loc: upper sedimentary rock
Re: question(s) about infrared [Re: kirsten]
    #215955 - 04/15/09 01:44 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

the plant does put off a certain signature but there are species of trees u can plant them near that put off similar signature, but yea, they can kinda detect it in ur house if one, ur blowing ur hot air into attic, bad idea as this will force air outta the vents that keep ur attic cool , or ur just sending the air outta the house through a window or wall. but if ya keep ya air circulated in the same or send it to another room, u otta be fine if ur attic is insulated which will hide the heat.

--------------------

Offlinekirsten

Re: question(s) about infrared [Re: bobby]
    #215956 - 04/15/09 01:51 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

do you know what types of trees?  I've also heard that putting them in a dense area with lots of other vegetation will minimize the offset of heat. it doesnt really matter about indoors, seeing as i dont grow indoors. but thank you! :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds