Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBad Days
Male

Loc: Vicinity of Obscenity,OR
High Killing Experiences?
    #205446 - 03/14/09 01:01 AM (15 years, 19 days ago)

So I had smoked only a handfull of times before this happened.  I was in my friends' garage and we were just blazing blunt after blunt of some delicious purple's(I never know exactly what strain.  If it's purple it's good).  We're done and everyone else we know are being lame asses and don't want to go anywhere or do anything.  So I say fuck it, and drive home.  I saw the same goddamn house four different times, and I was wondering what the fuck was going on.  Then I realized I was so fucking blazed I just drove around the block four times in a row. 
      Mystery solved.  I get on the way home, and stop at Jimboys and get some tacos.  I finally pull into the driveway and walk up to the door.  As soon as I open it, there are two kids banging pots and pans, and just generally going ape shit as kids do.  That sucked.  But even this (which normally would drive me fucking insane) couldn't kill my high.  Some Disney movie was blaring on the TV that nobody was watching.  That couldn't touch my high (I hate Disney movies).  I set my food down on the table and walk into the hallway.  Jesus fucking Christ.  My roommate's fucking 300lbs gorilla of a sister has her ugly vacuum sealed bag of M&M's ass in the air, picking something up off the floor. (Tangent:  This is one of the most vile creatures ever brought into this world.  This bitch would scare Doom characters.  "She's" about as wide as she is tall, seems to always have a five o' clock shadow, and always wears those huge white t-shirts with Looney Tunes characters airbrushed onto them.  In short, the very definition of "white trash".  Oh yeah, and she actually thinks she is hot, like she is fuckin Shakira or something.) 
    As soon as I saw that abomination in the hallway, I literally snapped out of my high just like that.  I was so pissed off I couldn't talk.  I ate my tacos then left.  What a fucking bitch that was.  Blazed hella purples, got some bomb tacos, and all I wanted to do was eat my meal and go to sleep.  I could go into my former roommates but that is an entirely new post I don't want to break into.  Besides I just got a 360 and Call of Duty 4 and a blunt is waiting.  Peace.:grin:

Yeah I meant to create this thread for anyone else who may have had a high killing experience.  Interesting and relevant threads seem to be lacking around here. 

--------------------
Telling it like it is, not like it was.

Edited by Bad Days (03/15/09 10:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: Bad Days]
    #205449 - 03/14/09 01:16 AM (15 years, 19 days ago)

......damn lol...so what's up with the tacos? you don't want them or what?

--------------------

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #205459 - 03/14/09 01:56 AM (15 years, 19 days ago)

i already gottem. sorry. wanna smell my breath?

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #205470 - 03/14/09 02:35 AM (15 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
......damn lol...so what's up with the tacos? you don't want them or what?

translation: "uh, you gunna eat that?".....

--------------------

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: Tripp420]
    #205475 - 03/14/09 03:18 AM (15 years, 19 days ago)

:butthead:

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

InvisibleCody
Male

Loc: South East USA
Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: tsollost]
    #205625 - 03/14/09 04:43 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

haha:lol: some chicks will do that to ya

--------------------
Also known as Heineken on The Shroomery

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: tsollost]
    #205694 - 03/15/09 12:38 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

tsollost said:
:butthead:

:beavis:

--------------------

OfflineW i n d
Fotograffer
Male

Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: Tripp420]
    #205699 - 03/15/09 12:58 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

always sucks when you see a person you havent seen in awhile while your completely blazed.

so hard to converse in that situation.

InvisibleThreeLittleBirds
A Guy
Male

Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: Bad Days]
    #205795 - 03/15/09 03:39 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Anything that involves the cops is a major buzz kill.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

InvisibleCody
Male

Loc: South East USA
Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: ThreeLittleBirds]
    #205831 - 03/15/09 05:35 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

cops:nonono:

--------------------
Also known as Heineken on The Shroomery

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: WA
Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: Cody]
    #205967 - 03/16/09 01:36 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Got pulled over with my homie the other day, both of us are drunk and stoned as hell. cop gives him a ticket for going 10 over when he was really going 15 over(pretty nice cop) but my friend didn't have proof of insurance so it ended up being like over $600. the cop wasn't even the scariest part, his angry wife was waiting for us when we got home and being the honest mother fucker that he is he tells his wife of the incident and all hell broke loose.

--------------------
I had two bowls for breakfest one was cereal. Long live the Growery!

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Loc: Eastern US.
Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: 2Cents]
    #205968 - 03/16/09 02:02 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

I hate to say this but it is true. There has been a lot of drama on this board that kills highs once you get into it any.

If you don't get into then the social forums of this site then it has nothing better to offer that every site on the web doesn't already have covered better.

I'm here because of strong recommendations from friends but am yet to see what the point of sticking around is. I've made quite an attempt but threads go no where unless they are some meaningless shit that you obviously have to be an old member with access to long term member forums.

What does that leave a newbie to enjoy and want to stick around for? For noobs who are potentially your next best contributor, this place is neither interesting or very welcoming. I'm a noob and not trying to be insulting. I've just been around the block a few times and am offering some constructive criticism.

There are a few cool posters left here and the place has potential. It seems to be being wasted by piss poor admins though who not only allow but attract the scum of the net to wreak havoc. I've heard rumors that some of them are the very ones behind the puppets thst make this place shit. I've also heard that they will leak your personal info. Never give them any of your real passwords or banking info. That is what I was told.

I have a feeling that when I'm allowed access to the dome that I am going to be so turned off and feel the security of my posts are so weak that I'm going to be turned off of this place altogether. There are a lot of better forums out there already. This one even has a pay function called a supporter account. One can read past posts and see how that has benefited others and know that it is something to avoid.

The only reason I could see being a paid supporter for this site is so that you could have grounds to sue them in court later when they gave you unfair treatment after you contracted and paid them for better. I'm never buying into that stupid shit.

I want to grow and learn about growing but this does not seem like a safe place to discuss anything. Can anyone offer anything to reassure me or am I right?

Edited to say that this post is a buzz kill.

Edited by StormRider (03/16/09 02:10 AM)

OfflineBad Days
Male

Loc: Vicinity of Obscenity,OR
Re: High Killing Experiences? [Re: StormRider]
    #205974 - 03/16/09 03:37 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Stormrider, who knows?  Anyone can type on a keyboard and post on here.  Just look at some of the previous replies on this thread.  Why were those people fascinated with the tacos?  The story wasn't centered around them at all.  Anyway, how is anyone supposed to know who does what,with what, on here?  Is there really a lot you can do with it?  Unless some idiot posted their full name, SSN and all of that on here. 
        I'm not liking any of these websites really at all.  Especially ones that would, in any way shape or form, embrace meth with as much regularity as this one.  I don't care if I step on toes, but anyone and everyone who has ever used meth is a pure scumbag.  I've seen it happen so many times, you become a complete pile of garbage before,during, and after using that shit.  So people like that are attracted to this site, hence some of the idiotic replies on some of these threads around here.

--------------------
Telling it like it is, not like it was.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale