Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJonnyBegood
Sex, Nugs, Rock & Roll
Male

annoyed and venting
    #204604 - 03/11/09 12:18 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

so my spring break is next week. i have been trying to plan my trip with my friends, but i seem to be the only one who cares. All i get from them is "ya lets do something". then i try setting something up, and they say "that sounds like an idea", and thats it. One of them even said "Im trying too hard at planning". Give me a fucking break, its three days before I leave. im sorry thats not how i roll when im going to be throwing down bills that i rarely have the opportunity to do. Especially when one of them hasnt even gotten the week off from work, even though he "thinks" he can get it off (again i doubt it now because its 3 days away).

Im thinking of just ditching them all and doing my own thing with my brother and his friends (hes a twin so it would be totally chill and he said they were going snowboarding for the week.)

my only dilemma is that its my last spring break, ever, and them im off to the "real life" and I want to chill with my homies, but they are just fucking stressing me out. im just over it, fuck em. ugh ok vent done.

--------------------
"One Day, One World, One Love" 4/20

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: annoyed and venting [Re: JonnyBegood]
    #204605 - 03/11/09 12:22 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
fuck them they are deadbeats go fry ur face off with ur epiK twiN

--------------------

OfflineJonnyBegood
Sex, Nugs, Rock & Roll
Male

Re: annoyed and venting [Re: Coaster]
    #204607 - 03/11/09 12:25 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Quote:

Coaster said:
fuck them they are deadbeats go fry ur face off with ur epiK twiN

Actually a buddy picked me up a strip from Santa Cruz of some wOw, legend has it best doses ever. last time i got some from SC, i got two hits of pink elephants andi fried for 8 hours with a awesome afterglow for about another 10 hours.

--------------------
"One Day, One World, One Love" 4/20

OfflineBad Days
Male

Loc: Vicinity of Obscenity,OR
Re: annoyed and venting [Re: Coaster]
    #204609 - 03/11/09 12:29 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

So that sucks.  They sound like real scumbags.  If they don't realize it's your last spring break, then fuck them.  Unreliable motha fuckas are not to be tolerated.  That is always a sign of doom when one person "thinks" he/she can get the time off work, but hasn't even asked yet.  Find some shrooms and trip out on that mountain.  That would be sweet.

--------------------
Telling it like it is, not like it was.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: annoyed and venting [Re: JonnyBegood]
    #204660 - 03/11/09 10:01 AM (15 years, 21 days ago)

yeah jonny, your friends just sound like they don't really have a solid grip on reality right now. I've definitely got some friends like that. they love to talk big about all the shit they do and want to do, but I literally never see them do anything but sit on the couch and watch tv. I've been pissed off for this reason more than one time.

In fact, my last roommate is a perfect example, when we moved in together he kept telling me how much he loves to ski and how we're gonna go like 30 times during the winter. Sounds sick to me because I usually get like 20 days in, so having a partner would be awesome....but every single time I invited him up he always had some gay excuse, "oh, my ski's aren't waxed" "my boots don't fit right."  I told him to fuck off, if you can afford a $90 lift ticket you can get your fucking skis waxed.

guess how many times he went skiing with me that year?

not fucking once.

--------------------

InvisibleCody
Male

Loc: South East USA
Re: annoyed and venting [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #204663 - 03/11/09 10:20 AM (15 years, 21 days ago)

I ahet procrastinators that expect you to do everything:nonono:

--------------------
Also known as Heineken on The Shroomery

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order