Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStusi
 User Gallery
Hello & My Grow
    #195124 - 02/12/09 03:23 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well i started on rollitup.org and learned a lot from there.  Then i got into mushrooms and was sitting at shroomery.org for about a year.  Then i saw an ad on shroomery for the contest on here and figured it's time to try and give back to the community considering i got so much from reading everything i could on the forums. 

This would be my third grow, so far my largest.  I'm using for the first time a custom built room 10x4 with a 6 foot light mover (currently only using 4 ft of travel on it).  I have 5 AK48 females from seed. One is pretty much on the out but i'm keepin it for butter. 

Two are in 5 gal bucket DWC and three are in an ebb n flow tray. I'm running a 600wt HPS with cool hood and an AC in the room. The two big girls are about 3 feet tall with many top colas (they were mothers for some other clones i had started).  The smaller ones are pretty short, less than a foot. I'm trying to work on getting some sog goin but i can't get the amount of bud production i want localized on the main stem. I think it's a lack of MH light in veg so i get a little light stretching early on usually.

MMMM cola, i am testing out a new tek by picking leaves directly out of the buds to uncover lower bud mass.  Hopefully the extra light on the buds will get them nice and fat.  I do it side by side on the same plant to try and get nice even results.

Some don't really seem to need to get picked they just fatten up nicely on their own. Sorry bout the lines it's a camera phone pic and the

My lower buds are pretty small.  I usually chop the lower third of the branches off but this one was a bonsai so i just let it go crazy. 

Sorry not great pics.  I'm about a week from flushing.  I usually flush for a week.  So hopefully two weeks till harvest.  Heres my estimate so far

DWC
-1 1/2 oz
-2 oz

E&B
-1/2 oz
-1/2 oz

I always like making predictions just to see how close i am.  The smaller guys are pretty low since the tray is not adjustable up and the DWC buckets are on the ground and top colas near the light already, i can't get more light down there till i harvest my dwc stuff.  The E&B is about 2 weeks behind the DWC so maybe they will fatten up a little more.  Im planning on doin pictorials for all my setup and a room pictorial for my growroom.  Thoughts?  Comments? 

Also, i would just like to say if your getting bored to check out the shroomery.  Here is something to look at if your not used to seein this kind of thing growing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Hello & My Grow [Re: Stusi]
    #195130 - 02/12/09 03:59 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Pictures are tough to see but they look nice from what I can tell. Nice mush too. I also came from the shroomery as most of us did. What strain??

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineStusi
 User Gallery
Re: Hello & My Grow [Re: mhbound]
    #195380 - 02/12/09 10:32 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

B+, it's an old picture.  At the moment i have hawaiian's, cambos and GT.  I usually just buy two syringes every month or two and i always got two or three fruiting at ay time.  It's nice with the martha cuz i just throw little trays of anything in there.  I'll try to borrow a digi cam and get back in the room to get some better pics.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Hello & My Grow [Re: Stusi]
    #195409 - 02/12/09 11:12 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Nice. I'd like to see some pictures of it. :grin:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags