Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Open Discussion: Drugs in a Free Society [Re: ezKiel]
    #171559 - 12/28/08 09:19 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

if hard drugs are illegal to distribute, ie sell, then there will still exist a criminal market and thus funding for terrorist activities. 

also don't agree with mandatory rehab.  if you want to destroy yourself so be it.  we have become so much of a baby sitting society we've cut natural selection out of the picture.

rather education beforehand I believe is a much better method.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepong
Male User Gallery

Re: Open Discussion: Drugs in a Free Society [Re: ezKiel]
    #174428 - 01/02/09 04:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

weed should have zero regulation.  much like cilantro or chives, or grapes.

naturally occuring substances, cacti, DMT, and all other ethnobotanicals should also have zero regulation. 

LSD HEROIN COCAINE MDMA AMPHETAMINES, and alot of other stuff that comes out of labs should be distributed in regulated guaranteed locations.  This should be hooked up to a national ID system that would not allow the same name to purhase in 2 places at once, and reccomend rehab if excessive consumption is found.

All of these should be available to those of the age of 18 or above.  the purchase of more than a personal ammount should be restricted to those aboove the age of 21.

--------------------
MARIJUANNNANNANNNANNNANNNANNANNANNNNNANANANAAAAAAAAA!!!!

MY GROW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains