Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

I know this isn't the shroomery but...
    #152213 - 11/27/08 08:53 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

do u guys think my friends shrooms will last on his cakes until tomorrow.  The veils just started coming off.  He doesn't have any method to dry them and the plan was to consume them tomorrow.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKine

Re: I know this isn't the shroomery but... [Re: THEBats]
    #152215 - 11/27/08 09:00 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Lol... Yea they'll be fine... maybe a bit bigger; but still viable.  The reason they say get em when the veil breaks is for edibility... better food quality that way.  And he does have a way to dry em... set em out!  I air dry mine... set em in front of a fan to be faster, and i know small applications of heat wont alter them.  And if he plans on taking them tomorrow then he should plan on fresh.  I know there's quick dry methods, but i've not seen one do it in under 24 hours... Someone correct me if im wrong please.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: I know this isn't the shroomery but... [Re: Kine]
    #152219 - 11/27/08 09:07 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

pick them and put them on a paper towl in the fridge. or just air dry them. thats what i always do :shrug:

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: I know this isn't the shroomery but... [Re: still beLIEve]
    #152223 - 11/27/08 09:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

meh he can't put them in the fridge as he has people living with him who wouldn't approve.  he also doesn't have a fan for air drying.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
    #152225 - 11/27/08 09:12 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The whole veil break rule is just for cleanliness and efficiency, once the veil breaks, the shrooms start sporulating and spores get everywhere, so he probably won't get a second flush unless he dunks his cake.  Also, plan on eating freshies (don't dry them at all) because dosing is a bitch with half dry shrooms...you can't do the standard dry dose because there's too much moisture in them, and you can't do the fresh dose because they're partially dry. :2cents:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineKine

#152226 - 11/27/08 09:14 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

you dont need a fan!  Just set em out bro!  Your making it way more complicated then you need to...

Search shroomery (since you posted it there too!) and search "Quick drying" or "Heat drying" (It doesnt destroy anything) if you cant store them, and dont want to eat them fresh.  Otherwise just set them out!  There's no right or wrong... use a fan, dont use a fan, use heat, dont use heat.  Just next time, do your research of how to accomplish this BEFORE attempting it.

But from the sound of your situation i think you should just man up and since your plan was to trip tomorrow; just eat em fresh!  It'll be better anyway... drying is for long term storeage....

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: I know this isn't the shroomery but... [Re: 81renaissance]
    #152227 - 11/27/08 09:14 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
The whole veil break rule is just for cleanliness and efficiency, once the veil breaks, the shrooms start sporulating and spores get everywhere, so he probably won't get a second flush unless he dunks his cake.  Also, plan on eating freshies (don't dry them at all) because dosing is a bitch with half dry shrooms...you can't do the standard dry dose because there's too much moisture in them, and you can't do the fresh dose because they're partially dry. :2cents:

well I plan on dunking them so I guess I'll just tell him to leave them on the cake till tomorrow.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#152229 - 11/27/08 09:16 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kine said:
you dont need a fan!  Just set em out bro!  Your making it way more complicated then you need to...

Search shroomery (since you posted it there too!) and search "Quick drying" or "Heat drying" (It doesnt destroy anything) if you cant store them, and dont want to eat them fresh.  Otherwise just set them out!  There's no right or wrong... use a fan, dont use a fan, use heat, dont use heat.  Just next time, do your research of how to accomplish this BEFORE attempting it.

But from the sound of your situation i think you should just man up and since your plan was to trip tomorrow; just eat em fresh!  It'll be better anyway... drying is for long term storeage....

I've grown shrooms many times before.  This is my friend who is having these issues and no means to dry them.

I'll leave them on the cake as I don't want half dry shrooms.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (11/27/08 09:17 AM)

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#152232 - 11/27/08 09:19 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

he doesnt have a fan for air drying?

who doesnt have a fan?

--------------------
niteowl said:
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?

Edited by still beLIEve (11/27/08 09:19 AM)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#152233 - 11/27/08 09:20 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:shrug:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (11/27/08 09:20 AM)

OfflineKine

#152234 - 11/27/08 09:22 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
I've grown shrooms many times before.  This is my friend who is having these issues and no means to dry them.

I'll leave them on the cake as I don't want half dry shrooms.

"this is my friend..." ... then your next sentence... "I'll leave em..." and you even continue that mistake with "I dont want..."

Someone didnt pay attention... not to mention, if you've grown... why dont you know that?  Lol... your getting shit on here AND shroomery for "your Friend"...

OfflineSacrament
XaNaX
Male

#152235 - 11/27/08 09:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Just eat em' all

--------------------
Who the boss nigga?

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Re: I know this isn't the shroomery but... [Re: Sacrament]
    #152236 - 11/27/08 09:26 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sacrament said:
Just eat em' all

without a fan that looks like th eonly option

--------------------
niteowl said:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#152237 - 11/27/08 09:26 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Because I've always had methods in which to dry them out and have never had to ask the question of whether or not it's ok to leave them on the cakes. 

And yes I ask these questions for my friend because he doesn't have internet access. 

WTF are you riding my ass for?  I say "I'll leave em..." just out of habit and because the shrooms are half mine.  So stfu and crawl back in the hole you came from. 

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (11/27/08 09:27 AM)

OfflineKine

#152238 - 11/27/08 09:35 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:chillpill:  Chill bro!  Im just giving you shit!  Its just funny when people are like "Uhh... this info is for my friend..." and its REAL funny when in the same post they later go on to say "Ill do that".  Just goes to show how easy it is to slip up sometimes... or let to much info out.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#152239 - 11/27/08 09:37 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Meh I hate the SWIM shit too.  And it's cool bro.  But I also hate people who just assume.  The shit is for my friend.  If it was for me I would announce it.  Hell in a way it is partly for me but he's the one growing em. 

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (11/27/08 09:42 AM)

OfflineKine

#152241 - 11/27/08 09:43 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I was just giving you shit cause i seen someone say that at Shroomery.  But yea, to me if your saying "its for your friend" and its not... then your not mature enough to grow or anything like that.  But have fun... wished i could eat my 4g's of pink buffalo

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#152242 - 11/27/08 09:43 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kine said:
I was just giving you shit cause i seen someone say that at Shroomery.  But yea, to me if your saying "its for your friend" and its not... then your not mature enough to grow or anything like that.  But have fun... wished i could eat my 4g's of pink buffalo

I agree.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #152286 - 11/27/08 12:09 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

If i didnt have a dehydrator I would always put my finds on newspaper in a shoebox in my closet with the lid off. works pretty well

edit: but it takes about a week for them to get cracker dry. Lol i guess it was never a problem for me

--------------------

heady nugz

Edited by wowitch420 (11/27/08 12:13 PM)

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: I know this isn't the shroomery but... [Re: wowitch420]
    #152289 - 11/27/08 12:11 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Does he have a computer?

Computer fan

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags