Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCaptTrip
Captain
Male User Gallery

-<>- NORML Needs Help -<>-
    #145779 - 11/17/08 12:36 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Make this pledge:

Every day I'll send a pinpoint message to the Obama transition web site until the day he is president.

Every day I'll find one more person that will take this pledge.

This is the site:
http://change.gov/page/s/ofthepeople

in the blank "another issue" put in:
marijuana legal reform

This is the comment to enter:
Order rescheduling hearings for marijuana on day one.

Check no other issue. If you wish to vote on another issue, go to the site a second time. This will send one single clear message.

One people, one voice.

End it now!

Rev.Steven B.Thompson,Executive Director
Michigan NORML
6215 Smeltzer Rd.
Benzonia,MI 49616
(231) 882-9721

GENESIS 1; 11,12: And God said,"Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant." And so it was,and God was pleased.
GENESIS 1; 29,31: "And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth for your food." Then God looked over all that he had made,and it was excellent in every way.
Taken from "THE LIVING BIBLE"

Very quick, and very easy to do. Do your part. :bigblunt:

EDIT: I will bump this thread each day to remind everyone.

Edited by CaptTrip (11/17/08 12:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

Re: -<>- NORML Needs Help -<>- [Re: CaptTrip]
    #145783 - 11/17/08 12:43 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

sup with the weird redirection page in a foreign language? seems odd for a government page....

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Re: NORML Needs Help [Re: CaptTrip]
    #145784 - 11/17/08 12:45 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

With so many more important issues on the table, I wonder how so many can let drugs influence their guidance. They are a luxury, an extravagance. My kids mean so much more to me than that.

Obama is a huge gamble IMO. I don't gamble with my kids as the stakes when given a choice.

OfflineCaptTrip
Captain
Male User Gallery

Re: NORML Needs Help [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #145785 - 11/17/08 12:49 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

yellownotepad said:
sup with the weird redirection page in a foreign language? seems odd for a government page....

Not really sure...That didn't happen from the e-mail I was sent. Only after I posted the link here. :shrug:

Quote:

TripityDooDaDay said:
With so many more important issues on the table, I wonder how so many can let drugs influence their guidance. They are a luxury, an extravagance. My kids mean so much more to me than that.

Obama is a huge gamble IMO. I don't gamble with my kids as the stakes when given a choice.

I did not say that drug laws are the most important issue. However, they are an issue of importance (especially if you don't live in a decriminalized state). Think of all the mothers and/or fathers, like yourself, that enjoy or benefit from the use of marijuana and what could potentially happen to them if they were caught doing it.

While you are bringing up the other issues that matter to you, you can just as easily add marijuana reform to the list.

Edited by CaptTrip (11/17/08 12:51 AM)

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#145786 - 11/17/08 12:56 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

That I agree with but still a way back issue.

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#145787 - 11/17/08 12:59 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

After all, I'm high as I want to be tonight and any night. Aren't you too?

I'd rather not see that gain threatened.

OfflineAffenicum
 User Gallery

#145800 - 11/17/08 05:19 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

CaptTrip I am kinda nervous about giving them my personal information when it comes to an issue such as this on that website.  Try signing the petition below since you can remain anonymous  until they get enough people to sign. Then they will release your name but that is all where as the Government site you posted wants your EM address as well as your Zip Code.  That's kinda nerve racking.  I am with you 100% CaptTrip!  Where as TripityDooDaDay seems to be a bit fried out considering if you DO get busted fucking with weed you could end up in jail and then where would his kids be?  If ya ask me TripityDooDaDay needs a reality check.  He is jeopardizing his children's safety by doing ANYTHING "Illegal".  That could lead one to question how much he REALLY does care about his children.  What if his children start smoking pot and get arrested?  Then who is he gonna be mad at?  The system for there rules, his children for there inability to keep it secret, or himself for not trying to make a change?  Sorry Tripity but your comment really piss's me off.  Think about it.  And while you are doing that just sign the petition below. Its not that hard.  Much easier than Rolling up a doob and smoking it!  :tongue2:

http://www.thepoint.com/campaigns/marijuana-equalization-legalization-campaign

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: NORML Needs Help [Re: Affenicum]
    #145828 - 11/17/08 08:36 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

All this issue proves is that freedom of reg. isnot a issue and has been since the 30s.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #145881 - 11/17/08 11:16 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

OMG THE GOVERNMENT WILL KNOW YOUR ZIP CODE AND NAME... your a fucking idiot buddy they already know everything they need to you are fooling yourself

--------------------

heady nugz

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: NORML Needs Help [Re: wowitch420]
    #145911 - 11/17/08 12:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i emailed the local norml section and they said they didnt need help

so fuck them

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineCaptTrip
Captain
Male User Gallery

#146130 - 11/17/08 05:34 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Affenicum said:
CaptTrip I am kinda nervous about giving them my personal information when it comes to an issue such as this on that website.  Try signing the petition below since you can remain anonymous  until they get enough people to sign. Then they will release your name but that is all where as the Government site you posted wants your EM address as well as your Zip Code.  That's kinda nerve racking.  I am with you 100% CaptTrip!  Where as TripityDooDaDay seems to be a bit fried out considering if you DO get busted fucking with weed you could end up in jail and then where would his kids be?  If ya ask me TripityDooDaDay needs a reality check.  He is jeopardizing his children's safety by doing ANYTHING "Illegal".  That could lead one to question how much he REALLY does care about his children.  What if his children start smoking pot and get arrested?  Then who is he gonna be mad at?  The system for there rules, his children for there inability to keep it secret, or himself for not trying to make a change?  Sorry Tripity but your comment really piss's me off.  Think about it.  And while you are doing that just sign the petition below. Its not that hard.  Much easier than Rolling up a doob and smoking it!  :tongue2:

http://www.thepoint.com/campaigns/marijuana-equalization-legalization-campaign

Signed.

I can understand being careful of exactly what information you submit, but you can always fill in a fake e-mail and zip code.

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
i emailed the local norml section and they said they didnt need help

so fuck them

Help yourself, and everyone like you, who enjoy marijuana and would enjoy it even more without fear or persecution. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#146341 - 11/17/08 09:42 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

My point was poorly portrayed by me due to drunkenness and missed apparently. Sign the petitions. I do. Do all you can, but, do not vote people into office because you think they may help your drug freedom cause. They won't. They lie for votes. Vote for the security of our greatest nation ever known to man. Fight for other rights within that.

Affenicum, you took a great many assumptions in your assessment of me. You are an idiot IMHO. Nothing more needs to be said in regard to you as far as I'm concerned. You talk out of your ass and your words mean nothing to me. You are a joke. I can only assume that you are a kid who is very lacking in life experiences. Talk to me in another ten years when you have grown a bit.

OfflineAffenicum
 User Gallery

#146346 - 11/17/08 10:10 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

CaptTrip thanks for the pointer.  Appreciate it. I will get on it. :thumbup:  Wowwitch420 Have another one ya super douche and then you can blow it outta your ass ya Redneck fuck!  What do you know about what the government knows ya stupid shit!?  You are probably like some 15 year old who just started fucking with pot last year and all the sudden you think you are Jo-cool who has life all figured out and you think the "Man" knows every single move you make because you think your life is SOOOO God Damn important that the Government would be keeping tabs on your stupid antics!  Go back ta the Matrix ya looser!  If you wanna needlessly distribute your personal info and air out your laundry hap-hazardously on government sites go right ahead ya fuck!  I prefer ta remain as incognito as possible until the veil lifts.  Stick with your aimlessly shooting your gunz in the air, tipping cows and drilling for oil like you stupid bible thumping Texas fucks like ta do! ASS!  :flipthebird:

OfflineAffenicum
 User Gallery

#146357 - 11/17/08 10:33 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TripityDooDaDay said:
With so many more important issues on the table, I wonder how so many can let drugs influence their guidance.

I apologize. I misunderstood your statement.  I was under the impression you were saying that it is not an important issue even though it is something you are doing w/kids under your belt.  For your safety and especially the safety of your kids it is defiantly something worth fighting for.  That's all.  :foreheadslap:

OfflineCaptTrip
Captain
Male User Gallery

#146470 - 11/18/08 01:11 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Enough with bickering back and forth. I don't want this thread to be locked in case anyone will actually take the time and help out.

I, as well as every other smoker, would appreciate your efforts.

--------------------

OfflineAffenicum
 User Gallery

#146492 - 11/18/08 05:02 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry CaptTrip...... :sadyes:  I did my part and followed your instructions for the marijuana legal reform.  Thanks.  :headbanger:

Edited by Affenicum (11/18/08 05:07 AM)

OfflineCaptTrip
Captain
Male User Gallery

#147012 - 11/19/08 01:42 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Affenicum said:
Sorry CaptTrip...... :sadyes:  I did my part and followed your instructions for the marijuana legal reform.  Thanks.  :headbanger: 

Much appreciated.

Bump for the day. :beer:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds