Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: TIC- fawkin bored [Re: Toiletduk]
    #137010 -

I think 7grams is a good dose, 10 is a little too much.


--------------------


TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TIC- fawkin bored [Re: captain.koons]
    #137011 -

10gz and up is where its at :partykid:


--------------------
THIZZ IN PEACE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TIC- fawkin bored [Re: ShroomMan]
    #137016 -

When I go over 10 I usually feel super shitty for a week afterwards.

5-7 is usually good for me.


--------------------


TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TIC- fawkin bored [Re: captain.koons]
    #137046 -

Soon I'll have no more weed if I keep smoking it that much

Damn i love my weed

dont we all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TIC- fawkin bored [Re: Picklez]
    #137053 -

I just have beer...but its a 12 pack. I hope my friend gets some juicy fruit bud here soon from this other person. I havent been high in over a month. I have the $$$ for it, just waiting to find out.


--------------------
this is so fucking exiting..:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TIC- fawkin bored [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #137135 -

Justice_Fish said:
Soon I'll have no more weed if I keep smoking it that much

Damn i love my weed

dont we all



I was talking about mushroom doses but I smoke about 5grams a day too :p


--------------------


TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Got bored, ate shrooms...
( 1 2 3 all )
Dr. SiekadellykM 10,756 42 09/06/09 11:44 PM
by tsollost
* TIC- Im fuckin bored
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Picklez 24,684 104 07/22/08 05:01 AM
by Sativus
* TIC- bored as fuck
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Picklez 30,440 100 09/18/08 02:03 AM
by Picklez
* TIC- I need a fuckin job
( 1 2 3 all )
Picklez 10,413 49 06/01/11 04:13 PM
by Picklez
* TIC- alcohol and yayo
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Picklez 19,827 60 09/01/08 11:10 PM
by Picklez
* TIC-Bored so talk it up brahs highasfuck 2,360 9 07/16/08 03:03 AM
by Picklez
* TIC - Bored as fuck, What's up?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Slave of Cthulhu 31,245 155 07/31/08 06:58 AM
by Picklez
* TIC-boredasfuck
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
highasfuck 16,313 87 07/10/08 11:51 PM
by blunt master

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
7,163 topic views. 8 members, 22,995 guests and 714 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.058 seconds spending 0.04 seconds on 15 queries.