Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblelukeduke711

Strip NC Body Cleanser
    #136201 - 10/23/08 10:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Supposed to take a drug test tommarow but called my boss for the company I work for and told him I cant pass (may sound weird but drug test is for company we work for), so he told me I can take it next week...I haven't smoked in 3 days took the drink yesterday and failed the home test I took a few hours ago. WOW

But, I think I did it all wrong.....ive been researching and alot of people say to drink it 2-4 hrs before the test, not 2 days. 

Then I was thinking "no way" cause wouldn't that just dilute your piss and make me have to take another test, but my mom says "no" that it just blocks the THC and dosent dilute it....so im all confused and have no idea at all what to do....maybe some fellow stoners:rasta: can help a dude out here.....

I want to pass this thing ASAP, so when should I take the drink and completely pass without dilution??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Strip NC Body Cleanser [Re: lukeduke711]
    #136223 - 10/23/08 10:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

we already tried to help you

you're a lost cause  :dumbblonde:

OfflineCaptTrip
Captain
Male User Gallery

Re: Strip NC Body Cleanser [Re: usg543]
    #136230 - 10/23/08 11:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like you didn't listen to any of the advice given to you in the previous thread.

If you HAVE to pass, your only real option is fake urine, or clean urine from a friend.

--------------------

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

Re: Strip NC Body Cleanser [Re: CaptTrip]
    #136366 - 10/24/08 08:54 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

drink a ton of water to dilute your urine a lot, then eat a crap ton of creatine to make it seem like you didn't dilute your urine.  creatine levels are what they test for when they look for dilution.

eat a couple multivitamins to make your diluted urine appear yellow.

eat a ton of food.  lots of everything, especially sugar in the hours before the test.  this will keep your insulin levels high, telling your fat cells to take in food, not release it, meaning any fat-soluble compounds (THC) will be withheld from your blood-stream, and thus unable to be filtered by your kidneys.  i believe this is why cranberry juice is rumored to work, lots of water to dilute the urine and sugar to keep your fat cells taking things in and not putting things out.

start off with complex starches earlier in the day, potato, wheat, etc, and start moving towards simple sugars as the test nears.  eat a couple candy bars an hour before the test.

in summary:
-drink a crap ton of juice, enough that you are pissing every 10 minutes.
-powerload creatine.  go to GNC and buy some.
-eat a shit ton of food.

try doing this on your home test.  this is your best bet, other than cheating with clean urine.  those drinks are basically sugar and creatine, an overly expensive way to do everything i just described.

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

Re: Strip NC Body Cleanser [Re: Yrat]
    #136367 - 10/24/08 08:55 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

oh, and run your ass off and get sweating (until you want to pass out) up until 3 days before the test.  you want to burn off as much of that bad fat as possible.

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

Invisiblelukeduke711

Re: Strip NC Body Cleanser [Re: Yrat]
    #136369 - 10/24/08 09:09 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

thanks, thats what I wanted to know....question solved

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Strip NC Body Cleanser [Re: lukeduke711]
    #136393 - 10/24/08 12:08 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

pay the money and get the whizzinator with the fake dick. save yourself a lot of time/trouble/worry.

diluting piss can work, like he said drink lots of water or anything diuretic, pee several times before the test, take b-vitams to turn your piss yellow, and take a creatine supplement. it's not fail-proof.

if you had listened to us in the last thread you wouldn't have had to make another pointless thread. this has been discussed so many times it's ridiculous.

Invisiblecoda

Re: Strip NC Body Cleanser [Re: usg543]
    #136776 - 10/25/08 05:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

but my mom says "no" that it just blocks the THC and dosent dilute it...

your mom is as full of shit as those "detox" drinks are.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offline0xYg3n
el cid
 User Gallery
Re: Strip NC Body Cleanser [Re: coda]
    #136778 - 10/25/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hi sweetie. :flaming:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains