Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSIGHT
Sir
Male

Fun with Seizures * 3
    #646726 - 11/18/12 07:46 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

So I have been lurking on here for about a month. I've been doing research to get ready for my first grow. I will post more and give all credit, where due, when the time comes.
Sometimes I get these "panic attacks". Where is start getting tunnel vision, my heart starts beating really fast, I sweat and I get this overwhelming feeling that I can only describe as being similar to deja vu, but so intense it makes me vomit. The herb does wonders for this!
Well last Tues. i had a mild "attack" as i was leaving work. I calmed myself down, felt fine then went home and told my wife about it. We went to bed kinda late, my wife and two kids where in our bed and i was in our sons bed in an other room. I woke up about 3 or 4 times in the night to throw up due to more "attacks".
At about 5 in the AM i wake up on the floor with my wife holding me, freaking out. She said it sounded as if someone broke into our house and i was fighting with them.then it got super quite, so she tries to open the door to the room but i was laying in front of it, she then asked what i was doing. She said i jump up and mumbled something then my eyes rolled back and i fell back down. She then called the paramedics. I dont remember any of this. I just remember my wife crying and saying they where on there way, I had no idea way i was on the ground.
So we get to the hospital and they run all kinds of tests and cant find anything wrong except low blood pressure and dehydration.
Now when i go to the doctor and they ask me if i take any illicit drugs i always tell them I smoke marijuana.I have always lived in really progressive areas so I have never had any negative reactions to that, except for this time!
When i said i smoked marijuana the doctor says,"well, there you go!". To which i say,"what do you mean?" She replies, "Your seizure is obviously due to your marijuana use!" I laughed in her face and said,"I've been smoking for 20+ years and I've never even heard of someone having seizures from marijuana." To which she smugly replies, "Well...looks like its catching up with you.Its a real thing, look it up!".HOLY SHIT! I almost fell out of my bed! What a dumb bitch!
I have been looking and most studies show that marijuana reduces chances of seizures in epileptic patients! So what the fuck!? still dont know whats wrong with me, if anything. Was hoping someone on here might have an idea or have had a similar experience.
Thank you for your time!

--------------------
"It's just a ride." - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: Fun with Seizures [Re: SIGHT]
    #646727 - 11/18/12 07:51 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Idk what the answer is, but that sounds awful. Im sorry man.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleP-O

Re: Fun with Seizures [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher] * 1
    #646768 - 11/18/12 11:32 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

When i said i smoked marijuana the doctor says,"well, there you go!". To which i say,"what do you mean?" She replies, "Your seizure is obviously due to your marijuana use!" I laughed in her face and said,"I've been smoking for 20+ years and I've never even heard of someone having seizures from marijuana." To which she smugly replies, "Well...looks like its catching up with you.Its a real thing, look it up!".HOLY SHIT! I almost fell out of my bed! What a dumb bitch!

:facepalm3: easier to blame marijuana then find real cause

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Fun with Seizures [Re: P-O]
    #646773 - 11/19/12 12:07 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

My cousin controls his with weed ive seen many others tell her to shut the hell up, there are studies, hers were based on fear.

Although seizures can require another medicine to help. marijuana unfortunately isn't as good as some of the medicines they use but if it works like it does with my cousin do it. I've never heard of that causing problems like that, although possible....at the very least it limits the medicine someone might need.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#646776 - 11/19/12 12:38 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like your epileptic....

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: Fun with Seizures [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #646780 - 11/19/12 02:35 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

So one time I was downtown picking up some heroin, and we got it from a guy we dident know that well. So we start driving and I quick cook up my shot and blast it, thinking its weak ass shit...Well I remember thinking "I think I took too much" Then I woke up laying in the street with some random women holding my hand. Then an ambulance showed up, my friend thought I was dying and tried to give me CPR but apparently I was having a seizure and he couldent get my jaw open...So they paramedics are like umm your Blood pressure is fucked and you look like shit... What are you on? You need a CATSCAN, I'm like dude I don't have insurance! hes like no you gota go to the hospital, He kept being a dick so I just left.. Shit was mad scary man, I had no idea who I was when I woke up in that street. Moral of the story? Always test your dope.

User Gallery

Re: Fun with Seizures [Re: Lucid]
    #646783 - 11/19/12 03:07 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Or stick to pharms...

--------------------

-niteowl

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: Fun with Seizures [Re: Lucid]
    #646787 - 11/19/12 04:07 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
So one time I was downtown picking up some heroin, and we got it from a guy we dident know that well. So we start driving and I quick cook up my shot and blast it, thinking its weak ass shit...Well I remember thinking "I think I took too much" Then I woke up laying in the street with some random women holding my hand. Then an ambulance showed up, my friend thought I was dying and tried to give me CPR but apparently I was having a seizure and he couldent get my jaw open...So they paramedics are like umm your Blood pressure is fucked and you look like shit... What are you on? You need a CATSCAN, I'm like dude I don't have insurance! hes like no you gota go to the hospital, He kept being a dick so I just left.. Shit was mad scary man, I had no idea who I was when I woke up in that street. Moral of the story? Always test your dope.

Gimme I'll be your new best friend I'm withdrawing like a mfer.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: Fun with Seizures [Re: mhbound]
    #646788 - 11/19/12 04:17 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I was kidding by the way people.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineSIGHT
Sir
Male

#646887 - 11/19/12 05:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:

Its crazy finding that out at age 37, but seems to be the only answer.

Hey Lucid, its kinda funny, the Bene Gesserit litany usually helps me get through my "panic attacks".

--------------------

User Gallery

#646890 - 11/19/12 05:59 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

It can come on at any point in life.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#646969 - 11/20/12 12:17 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:

hard news to hear, make sure to be careful.

--------------------

OfflineSIGHT
Sir
Male

Re: Fun with Seizures [Re: iStoner]
    #649969 - 12/07/12 03:51 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

UPDATE: So i went to see another doctor and she said that i most likely did not have a seizure. Instead she believes that I am having anxiety attacks. Then with me waking and falling back asleep so many times that night, I may not have been fully awake. She then told me how during an anxiety attack our hypothalamus produces high levels of cortisol and adrenaline, which is the Fight or Flight response. So, it is most likely, that i was in a half dream state and was either trying to fight or run.
With a few lifestyle changes I feel great! No "attacks"!
Oh, and I told the doctor what the ER doctor said about cannabis "catching up with me". She just kinda giggled, THEN, wrote me a recommendation for medical cannabis! Brilliant!

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#649972 - 12/07/12 04:07 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:rofl:

Sometimes doctors make me wonder.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Fun with Seizures [Re: mhbound]
    #649994 - 12/07/12 06:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:laugh2:

that's fucking funny man

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals