Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Fake pot now illegal in Louisiana * 1
    #460772 - 08/15/10 03:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fake pot now illegal in Louisiana
August 14, 2010 - kplctv.com

WESTLAKE, LA (KPLC-TV) – It's popular with the young crowd and many convenience store owners, but synthetic cannabinoid, or fake pot, is now illegal in Louisiana.

Most commonly referred to by its brand names "K2," "VooDoo," and "Spice," synthetic cannabinoid is a chemical similar to THC, the active ingredient found in marijuana.

But citing growing concerns from parents and police, Louisiana lawmakers voted unanimously to ban the substance in June.

Anyone caught manufacturing, distributing or possessing the herbal mixture could face six months to five years in jail.

The penalties grow after each subsequent offense.

Many convenience store owners say the ban will hurt their businesses.

Patricia Maynard, co-owner of Westlake's Quick Stop, said selling the herbal substances has allowed her to stay in business and keep her electricity on.

Now, that the state has banned synthetic cannabinoid, Maynard is worried her business will suffer.

"Look how much revenue the state's going to lose," said Maynard. "I really don't understand it. I really don't understand their reasoning behind it and yeah, it's definitely going to hurt my business."

As of Saturday evening, Maynard only had a few packs of synthetic cannabinoid on the shelves.

Maynard said customers were purchasing as much as they could before the ban took effect.

Synthetic cannabinoid is still legal if prescribed by a doctor as a homeopathic drug.

Video on shroomery...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13053738

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: Fake pot now illegal in Louisiana [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk] * 1
    #461245 - 08/16/10 07:38 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I don't care if it hurts the headshops.  They all suck down here so maybe they will have to compete a little more with selling their glass.  I do feel sorry for all the ROTC and Athletes at my school here.  That shit sold like crazy.

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Fake pot now illegal in Louisiana [Re: SmOakland] * 1
    #461258 - 08/16/10 07:56 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I kind of figured it would just be a matter of time before this started to happen. I know Missouri is looking into banning it as well.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineJChmiel420
True Stoner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Denham Springs, Louisiana
Re: Fake pot now illegal in Louisiana [Re: SmOakland] * 1
    #820644 - 10/30/16 02:58 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

I just moved to Louisiana (Baton Rouge area) and im not gonna lie....its hard to find anything especially if you don't know people. I kinda wish the synthetic was still legal. At least then I could smoke and relax. Oh but liquor is in every gas station. Smh.....

--------------------
I love you Mary Jane

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Fake pot now illegal in Louisiana [Re: JChmiel420] * 1
    #820648 - 10/30/16 03:31 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Dude you have zero idea on the long term effects of those rc's

I have a friend who smokes it like crack. Shits crazy. And not in s good waym

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck