Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineymsbphan024

Durbans Poison???
    #215951 - 04/15/09 01:16 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Hello kind folks of the growery, how are you all doing on this lovely day? Anyways just wanted to register here and make a post. Never been here all that much usually just kicking it on the blue board aka the shroomery. I'm liking this green contrast alot though. Ok anyways, it seems my one buddy is really sold on this durbans poison strain he tried years ago or whatever. He wants to get some. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a legit seedbank that carries this strain? I have only ever ordered from bcbd and I know they are legit. I am not so sure about all these other sites though. I know alot of them are scammer sites. Does anyone know a good place to get it? Or is the strain even worth it? I mean I know its 100% sativa, but I still am not that sold. It doesn't look that good. Plus this guy is well known for exaggerating shit like way outta proportion. I don't even know why he is trying really, I doubt it will work out for him. I told him I would try to find the genetics for him though. I wanted to make a post on here first though to see what you all had to say before I tell him to send cash to some random seedbank. Anyways hope you all are staying more faded than me atm, I am starting to forget what good nuggets taste like ever since I lost my guy. Oh well summmertime is a coming up, festival season, outdoor season, camp fires, all that good stuff. Thanks in advance for any input you all may have for me.

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Durbans Poison??? [Re: ymsbphan024]
    #216562 - 04/17/09 12:47 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Well the Durban is a good strain and a good performer. Very old strain that has stood the test of time so to say. I've used these sites for over 12 years each and neverhad a problem after thousands spent at both of them.

http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?recnumber=249

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/advanced_search_result.php?currency=USD&osCsid=03fce0eaa5d0e515d2e8824e30eb92a7&keywords=Durban&x=7&y=8&sort=4a

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineymsbphan024

Re: Durbans Poison??? [Re: Magash]
    #216721 - 04/17/09 12:49 PM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Thanks for the linkage dude, that site has ALOT to choose from! Looking at them all has given me the bug again kinda. I wanna order some of that lemon haze!  :ganja:

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon, aim at brain, fire."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order