Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

My babes =)
    #122969 - 09/16/08 12:35 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I just turned the lights to 12/12 for these 2 lucky babes.  This is my 2nd indoor grow, my first one was just one plant of good homegrown seeds under a single 150w florescent light, it got real big, then at 3.5 ft we put it outside and it jumped to 6 feet and started budding but unfortunately i'm not at my real "home" and I just recieved word of a theif. But we are in hot pursuit.

Anyways. These are under 2 10inch domes with 27w=100w halogens, with that 24'' flourescent through the middle to light up the undercarriage.

We also have 2 sprouts about 5 inches tall as well. They're just kinda akwardly chilling with the biggins while their lights are on, when they're not they're under the sink haha.

Heres the real gamble. 3 of them are bag seed, probably some outdoor mix. But one is a sour diesel from a cousin of mine.  And I think its the smaller plant of the 2 bigger ones. Heres the top of it, its slightly different from the other plant in the shapes of leaves and the growth patterns. The smaller plant also has a significantly larger amount of those tiny white hairs on its stem as it grows, the stem is dark green and covered while the bigger one is bright green with less of the white hairs.

We've tied them both down to maximize the yield in our small space. Once again, the smaller plant.

Heres a closeup of the underside, shes getting bushy.

Heres the larger plant, its growing out of control lol.

Now heres where i don't know what to think, is it a difference or a coincidence? Heres the leaves from the small one (first) compared to the big one.

No signs of sex yet, we just switched the lighting.  Hopefully atleast one of these will turn to be female, I'd be stoked if one was the sour diesel and it was female, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

..so to make sure im happy in the end, I have 8 cakes of Cambodian Cubensis colonizing as well =P

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Edited by StickyIcky (09/16/08 01:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineoscarx0rz
master of lulz
Male

Loc: Georgia
Re: My babes =) [Re: StickyIcky]
    #123078 - 09/16/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

dont 12/12 those yet. let them bitches get alot bigger. you arent gonna get that much bud if so.

OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

Re: My babes =) [Re: oscarx0rz]
    #123234 - 09/16/08 09:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i mean im not looking for a huge harvest, like i said its just bag weed, and theres a chance it might not even be the sour diesel.  We're going to order some feminized Blue Mystic seeds or maybe some Haze/Hashplant, so those guys we'll actually focus on.  I just want to get some input on these ones

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Loc: The Milky Way
Trusted Cultivator
    #123789 - 09/18/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hey man, welcome to the Growery, and thanks for posting your (potential) ladies. :jah:

Will you be updating this as your grow continues, or are you just sharing these pictures? If you'll be updating it as the grow progresses, let me know so I can move it over to the Grow Journals forum. :wink:

Good luck on the Sour Diesel being female, and it might help to rip that cover off on that fluorescent light you have there, it is only acting as a barrier between the light and the plants.

--------------------

OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

Re: My babes =) [Re: Sirius]
    #124042 - 09/19/08 05:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Oh go ahead and put it in the journal section, they've been in flowering mode for about 5 days now so I should (hopefully) see some pistils showing up on my girls.  I have a really good feeling about one of these plants, but I can't tell until it develops.

Also, Im looking to buy some short, compact sativa plants that flower well under indoor conditions and quickly for SOG, I'm thinking Blue Mystic or...? I've searched the nirvana seed website(not the one that ripped off the real one), an amsterdam seed bank and countless others, are there any that you would recommend?

thanks!

OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

#125007 - 09/23/08 11:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

So update. One of the plants is definitly a male. The bigger one.  The pollen sacs are sprouting everywhere so I've decided to just cut him down and move on. The other is still questionable, so we're hoping but we have 3 sprouts to take up the reins if all else fails.

R.I.P Lil stank =(

I'll actually update soon tho

OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

#125153 - 09/23/08 09:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Heres some more pics

Here was our whole set up before we pulled the male (on the left)

Heres a picture after I cut it out:

I don't think that the bigger of the plants growing now is the sour diesel.  I think its this new sprout that we are in need of transplanting. This sprout is incredible, after we planted the seed it grew this short stub that rose out of the dirt, with no veggie growth. While the other sprouts shot up, this one did nothing, well i played with the dirt one day and this heavy clump moved and up popped a sprout. this one is distinctly different looking than the others, the leaves are much more rounded, and its growing great:

So now its 1 bigger plant still deciding which sex it is, and 2- 8'' sprouts.

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My babes =) (moved) [Re: StickyIcky]
    #125861 - 09/27/08 07:59 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

This thread was moved from Marijuana Pictures.

Reason:
Taking this to its new home in the Grow Journals forum.

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Trusted Cultivator
    #125862 - 09/27/08 08:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Looking good so far, man. :flyhigh:

Quote:

StickyIcky said:
Also, Im looking to buy some short, compact sativa plants that flower well under indoor conditions and quickly for SOG, I'm thinking Blue Mystic or...? I've searched the nirvana seed website(not the one that ripped off the real one), an amsterdam seed bank and countless others, are there any that you would recommend?

Check out Dr. Chronic or Seed Boutique, both great, and both should have Nirvana's seeds. I understand that there is a postal strike going on in England though, so ordering now from either of them might not be the best thing.

--------------------

OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

Re: My babes =) [Re: Sirius]
    #126512 - 09/29/08 11:59 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, its official. Both beauties are males. Oh well, I took the roots and put em in a 16oz cup with drainage at the bottom with a small 60w soft white light on em in my bathroom, they smell great and its always good seeing my boys in the morning.

We have 2 sprouts going now under all of those lights, and they have both been transplanted to a 5 gallon bucket each.  They're a lil stressed still but I have hope and know they'll bush soon enough.  I'm pretty sure one, we call it Nemo, is the sour diesel. This plant has had a rough life (see story in previous post), but as of right now it's looking beautiful.  And if not, oh well, I plan on ordering some Fast Blast seeds from Afropips? I found them on Dr.Chronic...aparantly its rudaleris(sp?) and it auto flowers, so I can grow it on like 14/10 or 12/12 its entire life and it should harvest within 50-60 days. which is prime

Does anyone else have any suggestions for good easy, fast flowering strains? I was thinking lowryder#2xdiesel...  :ganja:

Btw, some of the leaves I pulled off the plant I've been letting dry, and I smoked one this morning and I wouldn't say I was stoned off of it, but I had like a really light awakened high..anyone else experience that? Maybe it was placebo...:sad:

Edited by StickyIcky (09/29/08 12:04 PM)

Offlinedude7932288
THC-Daddy
Male User Gallery

Loc: IN the crystals!
    #127254 - 09/30/08 11:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

bOmb

--------------------
My First Grow

OfflineMushr00m_Man
 User Gallery

Re: My babes =) [Re: dude7932288]
    #127462 - 10/01/08 01:54 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

placebo for sure

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds