Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing screekrunner's Ratings (5 General: 1.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by screekrunner ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
Offlineiluvdank
vapetoker

butthurt for ppl helping?
04/03/10 01:08 PM

this site is ment for feedback positive and negative.
how are you gonna get help if you get pissed at people telling you how fix whatever problems you have?
OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

until you change your attitude
03/27/10 12:09 PM

im sure youll get mad at what i say here. in fact, i know you will, judging from the way you come off. but of course, youll even try to hide the anger from yourself... dont!!

first off, homeboy was tryin to help you, and so was i. if you come to a forum posting pictures and asking for help, youre going to get positive and negetive feedback. dont be pissed at the person that gives you the feedback, dont be pissed at all. listen to what they say and see if any of it is helpful, and if so, apply it. why be an asshole to constructive criticism? i wouldnt have pulled off a half pound of Jack Herer if it wasnt for a lot of helpful people online. so quit being a dick, and then youll start to learn some cool shit.

and yes, in all honesty, growing a 6 inch plant and flowering is fucking pointless. youre obviously younger than 18, so im thinking you live at your parents house.... dont grow anything in someone elses house... you probably wont even pull a gram off of it (not including the stem)

i hope for your sake you dont get popped with your two 5 inch tall plants in a hydro system... the cops would laugh theyre fucking asses off at you...
OfflineDephect

--
03/27/10 10:49 AM

For being a little bitch when people are trying to help

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/371797/fpart/2

:awehigh:
OfflineTomCollins

Really rude asshole
03/27/10 05:06 AM

Both pages: http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/371797/fpart/1/vc/1
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Welcome
02/25/10 02:27 PM

To the growery man, may your stay be great! :happyweed: :dancingshroom: :awetrippie:
Pages: 1
Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.014 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.