Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Viewing Ratings By Pilze (General: 4/7) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings for Pilze ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
Invisiblebmac420
Realist

because of your
06/11/12 11:55 AM

sexy indicas in the nice orange home depot buckets :smile:

fuckin beautiful man, forreal!
OfflineTim
Stranger

new to the growery and cocky as shit
06/11/12 10:35 AM

Tim has reading comprehension problems, and because of that, he feels the need to blow up and denounce someone over the internet and try to prove to anonymous people that he will never meet, that he is in fact more intelligent that another anonymous person.

maybe some day you'll be able to drop the ego and bring back something useful from your mushrooms trips.
OfflineFender222
Guitar God

surprised you havent been rated yet
05/17/12 12:25 PM

given your awesome grow picture. good shit man!!!
Offlinescreekrunner
m&m
Male

Loc: USA Flag
until you change your attitude
03/27/10 12:09 PM

im sure youll get mad at what i say here. in fact, i know you will, judging from the way you come off. but of course, youll even try to hide the anger from yourself... dont!!

first off, homeboy was tryin to help you, and so was i. if you come to a forum posting pictures and asking for help, youre going to get positive and negetive feedback. dont be pissed at the person that gives you the feedback, dont be pissed at all. listen to what they say and see if any of it is helpful, and if so, apply it. why be an asshole to constructive criticism? i wouldnt have pulled off a half pound of Jack Herer if it wasnt for a lot of helpful people online. so quit being a dick, and then youll start to learn some cool shit.

and yes, in all honesty, growing a 6 inch plant and flowering is fucking pointless. youre obviously younger than 18, so im thinking you live at your parents house.... dont grow anything in someone elses house... you probably wont even pull a gram off of it (not including the stem)

i hope for your sake you dont get popped with your two 5 inch tall plants in a hydro system... the cops would laugh theyre fucking asses off at you...
OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

thank you!
12/28/09 08:13 PM

you led me to a nice informative page

http://www.growery.org/2991/Diagnosis

very much appreciated. i was thinking magnesium... ill give it a try, im sure thatll help.
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
for all the help
12/27/09 12:10 PM

should have done this a while ago. thanks a lot man, i appreciate your help :smile:
Invisiblecoda

thanks coda!
12/12/09 01:22 PM

helped me with some questions on the LST and other random stuff. thank you very much!!! you definitely seem like a :cool: guy
Pages: 1
World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 7 queries.