Home | Community | Message Board


Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Registered: 05/18/08
Posts: 5,111
Re: Roller [Re: Ombient]
    #78611 - 07/10/08 10:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

ARE YOU CONFESSING!?


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 8 years, 3 months
Re: Roller [Re: Ombient]
    #78613 - 07/10/08 10:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Omni said:
Quote:

bananatelephone said:
A MAD BJ TO WHO EVER CONFESSES!




:orly: :orly::orly: :orly: :orly: :orly: :orly:




it was me.  :whatwhat:


--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/23/08
Posts: 25,306
Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Last seen: 10 years, 5 months
Re: Roller [Re: THEBats]
    #78615 - 07/10/08 10:16 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

jesse jackson?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 3,499
Re: Roller [Re: bananatelephone]
    #78617 - 07/10/08 10:16 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bananatelephone said:
ARE YOU CONFESSING!?




THAT DEPENDS ARE YOU GIVING OUT BJs !?


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 8,488
Last seen: 8 years, 3 months
Re: Roller [Re: Coaster]
    #78619 - 07/10/08 10:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:bushdre:


--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 1,733
Loc: Shanghai, China
Last seen: 13 years, 2 months
Re: Roller [Re: bananatelephone]
    #78621 - 07/10/08 10:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

dun want a bj, how about some noodies and i did it?


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Registered: 05/18/08
Posts: 5,111
Re: Roller [Re: Ombient]
    #78622 - 07/10/08 10:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

maybe.....to the puppeteer! :crankey:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/24/08
Posts: 8,842
Loc: emerica
Last seen: 3 years, 11 months
Re: Roller [Re: bananatelephone]
    #78623 - 07/10/08 10:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

u must rly luv that guy.


--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 6,042
Re: Roller [Re: bananatelephone]
    #78624 - 07/10/08 10:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

it was me! :deepman:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 1,733
Loc: Shanghai, China
Last seen: 13 years, 2 months
Re: Roller [Re: bananatelephone]
    #78626 - 07/10/08 10:21 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

me and coaster did it

can't you see the similarity in name? coaster roller?

it was me and coaster. send nudes.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Registered: 05/18/08
Posts: 5,111
Re: Roller [Re: MFDoom666]
    #78627 - 07/10/08 10:21 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yes because obviously, i am able to go to this persons house and perform fellatio....


yea not gonna happen...:nonono:

unless they buy a ticket to come see me :wink:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 6,042
Re: Roller [Re: kidaihuan]
    #78628 - 07/10/08 10:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

it wasn't Kid

I would have banned him by now if it was

:lol:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 1,733
Loc: Shanghai, China
Last seen: 13 years, 2 months
Re: Roller [Re: bananatelephone]
    #78629 - 07/10/08 10:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bananatelephone said:
yes because obviously, i am able to go to this persons house and perform fellatio....


yea not gonna happen...:nonono:

unless they buy a ticket to come see me :wink:




just send nudes. no bj.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Registered: 05/18/08
Posts: 5,111
Re: Roller [Re: ltd]
    #78630 - 07/10/08 10:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lieutenant_Dan said:
it was me! :deepman:




Dan and deepman already have my greatest affections. :heart::grin:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 1,733
Loc: Shanghai, China
Last seen: 13 years, 2 months
Re: Roller [Re: ltd]
    #78631 - 07/10/08 10:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lieutenant_Dan said:
it wasn't Kid

I would have banned him by now if it was

:lol:




proxy ftw.

remember the toadie incident?


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 3,499
Re: Roller [Re: kidaihuan]
    #78632 - 07/10/08 10:23 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Sry to break the news, but Anna Banana is my puppet so she can never give anyone a BJ ever/

I admit it


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/24/08
Posts: 8,842
Loc: emerica
Last seen: 3 years, 11 months
Re: Roller [Re: bananatelephone]
    #78634 - 07/10/08 10:23 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bananatelephone said:
yes because obviously, i am able to go to this persons house and perform fellatio....


yea not gonna happen...:nonono:

unless they buy a ticket to come see me :wink:




o i bet he would if u gave him a chance.

:borfase:


--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 6,042
Re: Roller [Re: bananatelephone]
    #78635 - 07/10/08 10:23 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:bananabang:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 1,733
Loc: Shanghai, China
Last seen: 13 years, 2 months
Re: Roller [Re: Ombient]
    #78636 - 07/10/08 10:24 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Omni said:
Sry to break the news, but Anna Banana is my puppet so she can never give anyone a BJ ever/

I admit it




dood, you could give the bj.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 3,499
Re: Roller [Re: ltd]
    #78637 - 07/10/08 10:24 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lieutenant_Dan said:
it was me! :deepman:




:shocked:


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* kidaihuan
( 1 2 3 all )
Ombient 11,123 52 05/06/08 11:34 PM
by highasfuck
* hey banana
( 1 2 3 all )
ltd 5,822 45 07/07/08 12:24 AM
by bananatelephone
* Kidaihuan andyistic 2,409 13 05/06/08 09:53 AM
by ThreeLittleBirds
* Kidaihuans Wife
( 1 2 all )
highasfuck 7,447 30 07/10/08 03:42 AM
by kidaihuan
* What i did to kidaihuans wife. highasfuck 3,622 19 06/26/08 11:31 PM
by b0b gnarley
* Anna Banana
( 1 2 3 4 all )
andyistic 10,241 71 07/28/08 05:21 PM
by ezKiel
* anna banana, where are you tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
Iamasmoker 10,158 48 06/01/08 02:19 AM
by End Game
* 2 more people need to join
( 1 2 all )
Harry_Ba11sachM 6,001 35 05/21/09 06:57 AM
by cubie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
20,769 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.