Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

Loc: its cold
New MMP(MMJ) MONTANA
    #599358 - 12/01/11 11:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I am a long time follower of this wonderful site.  I have posted several times.  I recently moved from arizona to montana. So finally today I went legit.  I obtained a certification from my doctor to obtain canabis for medical purposes.  Needless to say I am stoked but a little concerened.  In AZ I was up to date on the laws and the changing status.  But since moving to montana I am not as well informed with our laws here.  Unfortunately Montana has made some changes to their laws fairly recently and well it gets rather confusing when reading the old and the new trying to decifer what is in effect and what isn't. 
I am hoping some one out there may beable to clearify things a little for me.  I have checked NORML's site and it leaves a little to the imagination.  Not to mention laws are all about how they are interpreted so if another MT MMP can shed some light on this that would be great. 
Also if there are any MT MMP's out there who can advise me on a quality Caregiver (MIPP).  I plan to cultivate my allowable medication but due to my current living situation that may prove difficult.  Location and even though I am legit I would like to keep it as under the radar as possible.  In other words my wife and myself will know and no one else.  But my big question is can I obtain medication at a dispencery until my operation is up and running?
Looking forward to getting some seeds in the ground again soon and a grow log of my first Legal medical crop. 
Thanks as always.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies