Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: bag seed genetics [Re: RasJeph]
    #597721 - 11/20/11 04:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeh I completely understand it really is just the color but its "nice to look at" and yes you got it spot on with the pheno explanation I just don't know what the true strain really is! As for the temperature if anything its too hot! I have yet to incorporate an exhaust/intake fan and its in a plexi glass box lined with reflective material. I do have it cracked with an air purifier going into it as a temporary air flow! The temp inside is 75 degrees and inside the box around 77 degrees. I pruned some leaves and one of which had a deep purple stem and made tea and damn was it nice to chew on them stems :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: bag seed genetics [Re: gorlax]
    #597730 - 11/20/11 06:18 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:vaped::yesnod:

Enjoy~~!

My temps are a little higher, a bit high for coir...but in soil, I think you're fine and not really harming it too bad with those temps.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

#597849 - 11/21/11 10:32 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yeah just got another light +heat! :sun:

Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

#598020 - 11/22/11 12:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

alright first problem arises from friends grow.
Yellowing of Leaves! This was the worst one so he clipped it off. The rest are not nearly as bad just the very ends of the leaves but I want to stop this promptly! I've looked around and what I've came across is its nutrient burn! Well I am not surprised the soil he's using is really old potting soil that my friend let sit outside and get pissed on by his dogs for years/ already had nutrients in soil/ so far haven't added any nutrients to soil. I don't know how to lower these levels with soil! I could flush the soil but I don't want to put the plant in that much stress! I've also looked up it could be a N deficiency?

Edited by gorlax (11/22/11 08:49 PM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #598059 - 11/22/11 07:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Flushing the soil isn't really all that traumatic to the plant. Flush it, and hopefully that will fix it. If not, you're gonna have to up-root it and wash the soil off of the root ball and transplant to something more stable...

But don't do anything that dramatic yet. Just flush it and see whats good.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

#598166 - 11/23/11 10:33 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

We went with the flush and its looking great so far! Ran water through it twice letting it all drain out. I can say that it was a bit scary doing so just because I read up on a few others who flushed to only return to a dead wilted plant but that didn't happen! Lush Green! I am going to start flowering next week!:smile:

Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

#598562 - 11/26/11 02:46 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

friend picked up a timer going to initiate the cycle today or tomorrow. All I can say is that I am praying deeply that this is female! If not we'll be ordering some feminized seeds!

Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

#598981 - 11/29/11 11:26 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

3 days into flowering!? believe its a girl unless these pistol like things are new sets of leaves? guess time will tell

grew 3" so far since start of flowering! massive explosion in growth! haven't even measured her today yet! Starting to Stank even more had to place into flowering chamber for she outgrew her incubator! This is such an awarding and fun experience Damn I've always loved growing plants but this is just rewarding beyond the free weed!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies