Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: Eating opium? Smoking is useless. [Re: tsollost]
    #550596 - 04/25/11 10:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

heroin doesn't make me crave heroin

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: Eating opium? Smoking is useless. [Re: Coaster]
    #550598 - 04/25/11 10:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

so you can do just a bit and not crave anymore? even if you have it on hand?

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#550599 - 04/25/11 10:36 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

ya just a bit  :hehehe:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #550609 - 04/25/11 11:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Dude the crazy thing I used to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO against putting things up my butt, but once my gf got me into it I now see how its so much better!!!!! You don't metabolize it when you take it orally like that, your wasting so much. Stick up your butt bro
:coaster:

You don't really understand what the word metabolize means.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: Eating opium? Smoking is useless. [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #550617 - 04/26/11 12:33 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

to break it down into usable form

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: Eating opium? Smoking is useless. [Re: Lucid]
    #550635 - 04/26/11 02:38 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

huh what...wow....ya eating it works just fine, I just woke up in my computer chair. niicceeee

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#550636 - 04/26/11 02:58 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

tsollost said:
what's up with inverted?

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#550640 - 04/26/11 03:15 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

tsollost said:
Quote:

tsollost said:
what's up with inverted?

Not really my place to say, If he wants to come on here and post about his life he can. But I doubt he will anytime soon. Hes around, hes alive, hes ok and all. Hes just laying low..if you know what I mean.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #550643 - 04/26/11 05:17 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I've eaten "pod putty", I dunno if thats the same. :shrug:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#550663 - 04/26/11 10:01 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
. Hes just laying low..if you know what I mean.

So like, avoiding all the people he ripped off?

Quote:

Coaster said:
to break it down into usable form

And you somehow think that things going through your mouth aren't metabolized? :flowstone:

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #550689 - 04/26/11 01:03 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I think he means that anally it bypasses the liver or so ive heard, i dont put stuff in my ass tho so i havent really researched the topic

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: Eating opium? Smoking is useless. [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #550690 - 04/26/11 01:06 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
I think he means that anally it bypasses the liver or so ive heard, i dont put stuff in my ass tho so i havent really researched the topic

Oh I know, he's absolutely on point with that and that it accelerates absorption, I'm just sticking with the "Coaster doesn't really know how metabolism works" train.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#550737 - 04/26/11 04:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I'm saying you don't metabolize it as efficiently when you take it orally opposed to rectally. Its not as bioavailable orally.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#550738 - 04/26/11 04:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

tsollost said:
Quote:

tsollost said:
what's up with inverted?

Not really my place to say, If he wants to come on here and post about his life he can. But I doubt he will anytime soon. Hes around, hes alive, hes ok and all. Hes just laying low..if you know what I mean.

How much did that fool rip off? What was the biggest amount he ran off with was it alot?

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #550741 - 04/26/11 04:17 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Morphine is the only thing I've ever put in my butt. :blush:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: Eating opium? Smoking is useless. [Re: RasJeph]
    #550748 - 04/26/11 04:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Ya almost same as me, dicetylmorphine is the only thing I've plugged

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#550827 - 04/26/11 06:14 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

tsollost said:
Quote:

tsollost said:
what's up with inverted?

How much did that fool rip off? What was the biggest amount he ran off with was it alot?

Ok, Enough trash talking on Inverted. I have sent a few PM's to people who he was close to on here and told them the truth. He did not rip anybody off, an unforeseen negative "event" happened in his life that forced him to quit growing and posting on here.

He in no way made promises for trades and then just disappeared to be a dick and not pay people back.  Ive told those few people what exactly happened but I will not post it publicly. Just understand he was forced into the situation and that he in no way intended to screw people over, he infact knows he has debts that need to be paid and I have no doubt he will make good on those trades. As I said, in the past few weeks he got a really great job and will be making money. He has been broke and jobless for a long time, IF he could make good on the trades right now, he would. He just needs some time.

So please stop talking shit on him, I know he disappeared from the growery, but that doesn't give you the right to just assume hes a troll who jacked you. I know that its easy to come to that conclusion but its not the truth.  He had a very good reason for leaving and knows that he owes people, let the man get back on his feet and he will square up with all those involved.

Maybe the few people who Ive sent PM's can at least confirm that hes a good guy who got put in a shitty situation. But if those few want to stay anonymous I understand.

All I can give you is my word that he is a great guy with good intentions, give him some time and I have no doubt he will make good on his word. I consider Inverted family and he is not deserving of any of the trash talk being said about him.

If you cant say something nice about him then just don't say anything.  After all the posting and helping people he did on here, he wouldn't leave without a very very good reason. He loves this place.

Ok I think I said the same thing about 5 times.  Just don't like seeing people talk shit on a good friend of mine who doesn't deserve it.
:randy:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#550851 - 04/26/11 06:45 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, Enough trash talking on Inverted. I have sent a few PM's to people who he was close to on here and told them the truth. He did not rip anybody off, an unforeseen negative "event" happened in his life that forced him to quit growing and posting on here.

He in no way made promises for trades and then just disappeared to be a dick and not pay people back.  Ive told those few people what exactly happened but I will not post it publicly. Just understand he was forced into the situation and that he in no way intended to screw people over, he infact knows he has debts that need to be paid and I have no doubt he will make good on those trades. As I said, in the past few weeks he got a really great job and will be making money. He has been broke and jobless for a long time, IF he could make good on the trades right now, he would. He just needs some time.

So please stop talking shit on him, I know he disappeared from the growery, but that doesn't give you the right to just assume hes a troll who jacked you. I know that its easy to come to that conclusion but its not the truth.  He had a very good reason for leaving and knows that he owes people, let the man get back on his feet and he will square up with all those involved.

Maybe the few people who Ive sent PM's can at least confirm that hes a good guy who got put in a shitty situation. But if those few want to stay anonymous I understand.

All I can give you is my word that he is a great guy with good intentions, give him some time and I have no doubt he will make good on his word. I consider Inverted family and he is not deserving of any of the trash talk being said about him.

If you cant say something nice about him then just don't say anything.  After all the posting and helping people he did on here, he wouldn't leave without a very very good reason. He loves this place.

Ok I think I said the same thing about 5 times.  Just don't like seeing people talk shit on a good friend of mine who doesn't deserve it.

Maybe he didn't rip anybody off but that has yet to be seen. Now if what I was told the reason he didn't come post here is the reason then I'm gonna have to say he could have easily gone over to your house and used your computer to let people that he was doing trades with know what was going on (you did say he was or is your best friend). Now I like the guy but as far as his getting trashed until he decides to let the people he needs to let know what happen and he very easily can do that. Shit he could have made a puppet account to let the people know if he didn't want to use the Inverted name. I've seen enough people post here how they just went threw the same situation as him.

Like I said I like the guy but he's getting the trashing he deserves. There is no reason he couldn't let those people know.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Eating opium? Smoking is useless. [Re: Magash]
    #550867 - 04/26/11 07:05 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

Maybe he didn't rip anybody off but that has yet to be seen. Now if what I was told the reason he didn't come post here is the reason then I'm gonna have to say he could have easily gone over to your house and used your computer to let people that he was doing trades with know what was going on (you did say he was or is your best friend). Now I like the guy but as far as his getting trashed until he decides to let the people he needs to let know what happen and he very easily can do that. Shit he could have made a puppet account to let the people know if he didn't want to use the Inverted name. I've seen enough people post here how they just went threw the same situation as him.

Like I said I like the guy but he's getting the trashing he deserves. There is no reason he couldn't let those people know.

Quote:

Magash said:

Ok,I will give you that. He should have posted about what happened or atleast told those he owed what happened.  I'll have a word with him.

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#550874 - 04/26/11 07:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

wow lucid ur a good friend to him
i wish i had friends as good as u

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags