Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: DRUGS! [Re: captain.koons]
    #406221 - 04/24/10 02:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Im a grad student cocksucker, I teach too, therefore I am a professor, secondly that was my friends fucking idea and obviously that shit fell through cause he hasn't posted to it since. I really don't care what you have to say to me, dont be pissed that your life sucks and I'm living your dream. It seems that all you do is attack every post I put up, is that your life, seems like you need some pussy to occupy your time.

SOME MOD BAN ME PLEASE I WANT TO BE A PART OF A WEBSITE WHERE I CANT BE ATTACKED BY OTHER MEMBERS

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: DRUGS! [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #406226 - 04/24/10 02:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Why would your friend use your account?  Or why would you post the idea for him?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #406227 - 04/24/10 02:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think i can say i am pretty open about most drugs. Cannabis, i am damn near an advocate! Family and freinds all know me for it. Maybe i should start my own NORML chapter here?

As you all know, i like a good pain killer(opiate) and have been fond of these drugs most my life too. However, after my addiction to these substances i preach alot to others about over use of them.

And the rest of the drugs, well i rarely ever endulge. Coke being the most used of these other drugs. Heroin almost killer me, and meth just wrecked to many families.

I have told everyone about my addiction and my use of drugs. It is a risk, for sure. But also by being open and telling other people your experiences also teaches them about these things. My sole purpose it to educate, hoping the other person hears something they may remember from these conversations before making a rash decision!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: DRUGS! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #406231 - 04/24/10 02:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I have about 5 people total who use my account.
My sister
My girlfriend
My friend
His girlfriend
My cousin
Me
I just don't care if they use my account, everyone should have the freedom to learn about our cause and they just dont want their own accounts

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #406234 - 04/24/10 02:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:rolleyes:

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #406238 - 04/24/10 03:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

The Nursery > The Growery
    :as a name for these forums considering the number of young ones around here with such active imaginations. Don't ya think?

I'm not sure I've ever met a self-proclaimed professor(but, actually a graduate student maybe) display such horrible grammar.

:shrug: I could happen... right? :evil:

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: DRUGS! [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #406240 - 04/24/10 03:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Beetle Juice, the linguistics I use to discuss the fore mentioned topics does not define my overall intelligence or grammatical limits.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #406241 - 04/24/10 03:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, lets get this back on track to the OP!

Or else ...........

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: DRUGS! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #406248 - 04/24/10 04:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I certainly don't bother hiding that I'm a smoker. I don't run around with one of those "Hangin' With My Buds" shirts on (not anymore anyway) but if someone is like "hey, do you burn?" I always say "Yeah, its killing me a lot slower than the alcohol is."

And thats how I look at it. IDK.

Obviously if a person I felt I needed to hide it from asked me (officer, crazy family member, etc) I'm not going to be quite THAT open, but I usually don't deny at least "trying it a few times" :lol:

Other stuff I keep to myself...unless its my close group of homies. Everyone smokes or knows a smoker...but not everyone has a gram of DMT chilling on their desk.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #406249 - 04/24/10 04:33 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheShroomJew23 said:
Im a grad student cocksucker, I teach too, therefore I am a professor, secondly that was my friends fucking idea and obviously that shit fell through cause he hasn't posted to it since. I really don't care what you have to say to me, dont be pissed that your life sucks and I'm living your dream. It seems that all you do is attack every post I put up, is that your life, seems like you need some pussy to occupy your time.

SOME MOD BAN ME PLEASE I WANT TO BE A PART OF A WEBSITE WHERE I CANT BE ATTACKED BY OTHER MEMBERS

:ilold:

you keep cracking me up

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: DRUGS! [Re: RasJeph]
    #406250 - 04/24/10 04:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Other stuff I keep to myself...unless its my close group of homies. Everyone smokes or knows a smoker...but not everyone has a gram of DMT chilling on their desk.

They should. Actually I've literally got about 5g sitting on my desk. How'd you know?

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #406253 - 04/24/10 04:43 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheShroomJew23 said:
I have about 5 people total who use my account.
My sister
My girlfriend
My friend
His girlfriend
My cousin
Me
I just don't care if they use my account, everyone should have the freedom to learn about our cause and they just dont want their own accounts

Which one of them posted this?

Quote:

TheShroomJew23 said:
I had a grow like this a year ago. I built an aeroponic system out of 4in pvc and 1in pvc that gave each plant 6in^2 to grow in. It had 64 plants and was 4x4ft, I grew each plant to 3ft and I used a hybrid so I would get long thick main buds with not much branching so the light penatrated very far down. I could easily pull a few ounces a plant and I harvested about 13 plants every week.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#406254 - 04/24/10 04:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

C. His friend

get off his nuts dude

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: DRUGS! [Re: elcharrosays]
    #406299 - 04/24/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yes please do.  you've proved your point.  which i think most people already knew.  :lol: 

I had a 2 hour conversation with a coworker yesterday about psychedelics and drugs in general.  It was a good conversation.  I think she actually listens to what i say and thus i believe her mind is opening.  Also on monday when i was at the golf course a few of my playing partners asked why i was in cali for and i told them about the psychedelics in science conference.  Of course one of them made a remark about having 'flashbacks' from his days in the 60s.  we all lol'd and I told them all about it.  they seemed open minded but I didn't ask for their candid opinions.  I think that sounding educated about drugs goes a long way with your credibility as being not just a stoner.  After that long conversation with my coworker i asked her what she thought about me having heard all that stuff.  She said it was a lot to think about and it didn't change her opinion of me.  it's nice to make people realize the rights that they give up for all the wrong reasons. not to imply there are good ones though.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #406332 - 04/24/10 09:08 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I am totally open about drug use.  If someone doesn't want to chill with me b/c I am labeled a stoner then fuck 'em.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: DRUGS! [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #406486 - 04/25/10 01:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
Quote:

volcomstoner said:
I'm definitely open about my drug use, I really don't care about being labeled as a drug user because I try to be responsible about it. Like where I live stoners where always marked as losers that nobody wanted to hang out with, except for me people always thought I was cool because I wasn't dumb about drug use. People would call me the "smart druggie". Most of my friends don't even smoke weed but people meet me and I tell them about drug use, I open there minds about it.  They meet me and think drugs really can't be that bad.

It's pretty cool, I use to hang out with a lot of people who where totally against drugs, and hated anybody who used them. But then I would prove wrong, everything bad thing they hear about weed. And they would start thinking there wasn't anything wrong with it.

:
Even if you're responsible or not in most places most people are like "omg that kids so cool, funny, responsible and gets good grades" then they hear you're a pothead "oh ya that kid, he's a fag.

dude what the fuck are you talking about everyone already smokes anyways...

I don't know a single person who's not cool with pot, and most of them smoke or have smoked it, I will ask people i just met if they blaze with no fear.  I pity you guys who don't live in california.  Even the fgts who weren't so cool with it in high school all smoke themselves now.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: DRUGS! [Re: Doitagain]
    #406528 - 04/25/10 04:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I mean if I meet someone who doesn't smoke they don't have a problem if you do.  I've never met anyone in my age group who thinks it's "wrong" to smoke.  Maybe bad for you but they usually write it off as the persons own choice. Times are a changing.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (04/25/10 04:27 PM)

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: DRUGS! [Re: THEBats]
    #406531 - 04/25/10 04:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineTina
Alcoholic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Middle America
Re: DRUGS! [Re: THEBats]
    #406533 - 04/25/10 04:36 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Yeah I mean if I meet someone who doesn't smoke they don't have a problem if you do.  I've never met anyone in my age group who thinks it's "wrong" to smoke.  Maybe bad for you but they usually write it off as the persons own choice. Times are a changing.

:thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

#406535 - 04/25/10 04:41 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Drugs aren't the problem. Drug abuse is...

Think the average life expectancy of an American would be 80 years if there where no drugs?

I hate when people lump drugs in with drug abuse.

Education is key.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder