Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Awesome Quotes
    #264076 - 08/12/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone got any good quotes that they like? I'll put up a few I guess!

"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society.
If we're looking for the source of our troubles,
we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
                                              -P.J. O'Rourke

(might be wrong about the wording on this one but ehh w/e, just pulling it out of my brain.)
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, But when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
                                              - Thomas Jefferson (I think)

:grizzlybear:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: Cannaboid]
    #264146 - 08/12/09 09:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yes that was TJ^ 

I prefer dangerous freedom over a peaceful slavery.
t. jefferson

The rest of these are select drug quotes. 

LSD is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be.
Albert Hofmann

There is an almost sensual longing for communion with others who have  a larger vision. The immense fulfillment of the friendships between  those engaged in furthering the evolution of consciousness has a  quality almost impossible to describe.
Teilhard de Chardin

If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six  hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with  our fellows in a glowing exultation of affection and make life in all  its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and  significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of  such a kind that we could wake up [the] next morning with a clear  head and a undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our  problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel  pleasure) would be wholly solved and the earth would become paradise.
Aldous Huxley

My first psychedelic experience with Aldous still directs my life today.
Laura Huxley

Psychedelics are extraordinary tools, when used with psychotherapy,  because in one day you can let go of so much, and have insight into  so much. Sometimes more than in a year of traditional psychotherapy.  I think they should be used in psychotherapy. But I don’t know who  should be entrusted with the toolbox – priests or psychiatrists? That  is the difficulty.
Laura Archera Huxley

Whoever uses psychedelics should treat them with greatest respect.  When Aldous and I used them, we prepared the ambience and ourselves  the day before. The day of the session was kept as a holy day, and  there were beautiful fruits and flowers around. The result was, that  we had no negative experiences.
Laura Archera Huxley

Psychedelics make you aware that everything is alive, sacred, and  connected.I presume and hope that everybody will ultimately come to  that conclusion; it cannot possibly be the privilege of the few. But  i is everyone’s right to first be given the basic necessities of  life: nourishment, safety, and respect. After this, the psychedelic  experience can become available.
Laura Archera Huxley

The effect of consciousness-expanding drugs will be to transform our  concepts of human nature, of human potentialities, of existence. The  game is about to be changed, ladies and gentlemen ... Theses  possibilities naturally threaten every branch of the establishment.  The dangers of external change appear to frighten us less than the  peril of internal change. LSD is more frighening than the Bomb!
Leary and Alpert, 1962

Those of us who are committed to the preservation of of life in all  ist staggering diversity and beauty have only the same resources  we've always had: the capacity to move, and help each other to move,  inot expanded, awakened consciousness; the purity and strengthof our  intention, and the courage and creativity to realize the vision that  "another world is possible".
Ralph Metzner

Another aspect of the psychedelic vision for me that has been very  profound, is the sense that everything is alive or at that at least,  there is no distinction between what we call living and non-living.
Andrew Weil

There is a wealth of information built into us ... tucked away in the  genetic material in every one of our cells ... without some means of  access, there is no way even to begin to guess at the extent and  quality of what is there. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of  this interior world, and insights into its nature.
Alexander T. Shulgin

There is a coming home. A home base. Psychedelics help you reconnect with home.
Ann Shulgin

I firmly believe that contemporary spiritual use of entheogenic drugs  is one of humankind's brightest hopes for overcoming the ecological  crisis from which we threaten the biosphere and jeopardize our own  survival, for Homo sapiens is close to the head of the list of  endangered species.
Jonathan Ott

What did the Neanderthals know about hallucinogenic plants? Well, for  example, in Iraq there’s a Neanderthal site, which dates to about  eighty to or one hundred thousand years ago. When they excavated this  site, they identified eight plants – seven of which are still used in  the sam area for medicinal purposes, including Ephedra.
Peter T. Furst

I believe that psychedelics used wisely would enable us an  individuals and collectively as a society to develop a sense of core  identity that transcended divisive distinctions based on national  origin, religion, race, gender, class and political orientation.
Rick Doblin

Many of us would never have tried psychedelics if it weren’t for Leary's popularizing them.
Rick Strassman

To use your head, you have to go out of your mind.
Timothy Leary

LSD burst over the dreary domain of the constipated bourgeoisie like  the angelic herald of a new psychedelic millennium. We have never  been the same since, nor will we ever be, for LSD demonstrated, even  to skeptics, that the mansions of heaven and gardens of paradise lie  within each and all of us.
Terence McKenna

Consciousness is what we're in need of to avoid running off the cliff  into armageddon. If the claim that these drugs expand consciousness,  promote empathy, and allow deeper insights into our problems has any  validity at all, it should be explored very carefully and very  thouroughly.
Terence McKenna

Ayahuasca is a symbiotic ally of the human species.
Dennis McKenna

A particularly interesting instance of psychedelic-assisted problem  solving comes from Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis and it exemplifies  a different kind of multistate intelligence when he invented the  Polymerase Chain Reaction Technique.
Thomas B. Roberts

There are a lot of people for whom psychedelics have been really  beneficial. But I wouldn’t recommend it to everyone. Some are just  not ready but society would benefit from letting people who are ready  for psychedelics have legal acces to them.
Kary Mullis, 1993 Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry

Plant communication is likely to be as complex as within a brain.
Anthony Trewavas, Biologist

As you open your awareness, life will improve of itself, you won't  even have to try. It's a beautiful paradox: the more you open your  consciousness, the fewer unpleasant events intrude themselves into  your awareness.
Thaddeus Golas

Enlightenment is any experience of expanding our consciousness beyond  its present limits. We could also say that perfect enlightenment is  realizing that we have no limits at all, and that the entire universe  is alive.
Thaddeus Golas

Perhaps to some extent we have lost sight of the fact that LSD can be  very, very helpful in our society if used properly.
Senator Robert Kennedy, 1966

When God takes LSD, does he see people?
American comedian Steven Wright

Our normal waking consciousness, rational consciousness as we call it, is but one special type of consciousness, whilst all about it, parted from it by the filmiest of screens, there lie potential forms of consciousness entirely different. We may go through life without suspecting their existence; but apply the requisite stimulus, and at a touch they are there in all their completeness ... No account of the universe in its totality can be final which leaves these other forms of consciousness quite disregarded. How to regard them is the question ...
William James (1902)

When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary  project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends  limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction and your  find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormand forces,  faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a  greater person by far then you ever dreamed yourself to be.
Patanjali

Whatever was the beginning of this world, the end will be glorious and paradisiacal, beyond what our imagination can conceive.
Joseph Priestley, chemist, philosopher (1733 - 1804)

Shamans understand that the human brain is modeled after the celestial vault and the human mind functions according to the stars, which are the ventricles and sensoria of the cosmic brain ... there exists a close relationship between astronomical observations, cosmological speculations, and drug-induced trance states.”
Gerardo Reichel-Dolmatoff

Another aspect of the psychedelic vision for me that has been very profound, is the sense that everything is alive or at that at least, there is no distinction between what we call living and non-living.
Andrew Weil

I know of no culture in the world at present or any time in the past that has not been heavily involved with one or more psychoactive substances.
Andrew Weil

Another very common use, in all cultures, of psychoactive substances is to give people transcendent experiences. To allow them to transcend their human and ego boundaries to feel greater contact with the supernatural, or with the spiritual, or with the divine, however they phrase it in their terms.
Andrew Weil

Drugs don’t have spiritual potential, human beings have spiritual potential. And it may be that we need techniques to move us in that direction, and the use of psychoactive drugs clearly is one path that has helped many people.
Andrew Weil

- I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf.
Baseball player Tug McGraw in 1974, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf

- If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Steven Wright

-I'm not addicted to cocaine. I just like the way it smells.
Unknown

- All drugs of any interest to any moderately intelligent person in America are now illegal.
Thomas Szasz

- I used to have a drug problem, but now I make enough money.
David Lee Roth

- Marijuana leads to homosexuality ... and therefore to AIDS.
White House Drug Czar Carlton Turner, 1986

- I ask congress to give thoughtful consideration to legislation entitled appropriately, the Banana and other odd fruit disclosure and reporting act of 1967. The target is those banana-smoking beeatniks who seek make-belive-land ... as it is described in the peel puffers' secret psychedelic marching song 'Puff the magic dragon.
Congressman Thompson of New Jersey, Congressional Record 19.4.1967

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Edited by FurrowedBrow (08/12/09 09:08 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #264149 - 08/12/09 09:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I just read back over a lot of those quotes and remembered why i assembled that collection.  Purely exquisite, poetry!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#264178 - 08/12/09 09:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the contribution, those are some cool quotes!:happyweed:

LOL! - Marijuana leads to homosexuality ... and therefore to AIDS.
White House Drug Czar Carlton Turner, 1986

awesome!

Edit: I prefer dangerous freedom over a peaceful slavery.
t. jefferson

That is probley one of my favorite quotes. :congrats:

--------------------

Edited by Cannaboid (08/12/09 09:30 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#264231 - 08/12/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Everyone loves that quote.  Here's another from memory so the words might be f'd a bit.

If the words Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness don't include the right to experiment with your consciousness then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on. 

I have used that quote many times over the years.  Not sure why it isn't on that list.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
    #264234 - 08/12/09 09:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

"A life without self-exploration, is not worth living"
- Socrates

"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines,don't even listen to NPR, create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, your giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."
- Terence Mckenna

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Look down at me and you'll see a fool. Look up at me and you'll see your god. Look straight at me and you'll see yourself."
- Charles Manson

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #264242 - 08/12/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

nice!  I really wish mckenna was around these days.  He was able to articulate so many things in a very wondrous way.  Many nights I will play some of his talks as I fall asleep.  His words were beyond poetry.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#264248 - 08/12/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wow! Mckenna was dead on, I love quotes like that! :billymaythumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#264260 - 08/12/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
    #264266 - 08/12/09 10:24 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Many nights I will play some of his talks as I fall asleep.  His words were beyond poetry.

Indeedy.  I may have played some of The Psychedelic Society whilst tripping on acid once.  Not too sure about that

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#264367 - 08/12/09 11:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

"Freedom of Speech is the right to yell Theater in a crowded fire"
Abbie Hoffmann

That was from memory so sorry if its fucked up.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #264401 - 08/13/09 01:24 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

"Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you." - Bill Hicks

"I have never seen a situation that can't be made worse by the involvement of the police" - Dick Smith

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."

Bruce Lee

"I used to be with 'it', but then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it' anymore and what's 'it' seems weird and scary"
- Grandpa Simpson

Hey that's my last jay ya ass hole! why's everybody ridin me today? god dammit.... - towelie

I hope i don't brain my damage - homer simpson

"My brain! That's my second favorite organ! "
-Woody Allen

Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided man.
- Martin Luther King Jr., "Strength to Love", 1963

"It is better to be an authentic loser than to be a false success, and to die alive than to live dead."
-William Markiewicz

The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

Christianity has a built-in defense system: anything that questions a belief, no matter how logical the argument is, is the work of Satan by the very fact that it makes you question a belief. It's a very interesting defense mechanism and the only way to get by it -- and believe me, I was raised Southern Baptist -- is to take massive amounts of mushrooms, sit in a field, and just go, "Show me."

-Bill Hicks

A woman on the upper east side of New York or in Malibu ... has a child. That child will have between eight hundred and a thousand times more negative impact on the environment of the Earth than a child born to a woman in Bangledesh. Where do we preach birth control? Bangledesh.
-Terence McKenna

We are so much the victims of abstraction that with the Earth in flames we can barely rouse ourselves to wander across the room and look at the thermostat.
-Terence McKenna

"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."

Terence McKenna

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: Magash]
    #264421 - 08/13/09 03:21 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

'There is a realm of psychic peace in the human brain that once violated, is lost forever.'

-Hunter S. Thompson

--------------------

Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: Fazed]
    #264439 - 08/13/09 08:20 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

“Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men’s shadows and look at a white woman twice.”

“When some beet field peon takes a few traces of this stuff… he thinks he has just been elected president of Mexico, so he starts out to execute all his political enemies.”

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others.”

“…the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races.”

“Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.”

“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”

“Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing”

“You smoke a joint and you’re likely to kill your brother.”

“Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.”

“Marihuana makes fiends of boys in thirty days — Hashish goads users to bloodlust.”

“By the tons it is coming into this country — the deadly, dreadful poison that racks and tears not only the body, but the very heart and soul of every human being who once becomes a slave to it in any of its cruel and devastating forms…. Marihuana is a short cut to the insane asylum. Smoke marihuana cigarettes for a month and what was once your brain will be nothing but a storehouse of horrid specters. Hasheesh makes a murderer who kills for the love of killing out of the mildest mannered man who ever laughed at the idea that any habit could ever get him….”

“Users of marijuana become STIMULATED as they inhale the drug and are LIKELY TO DO ANYTHING. Most crimes of violence in this section, especially in country districts are laid to users of that drug.”

“Was it marijuana, the new Mexican drug, that nerved the murderous arm of Clara Phillips when she hammered out her victim’s life in Los Angeles?… THREE-FOURTHS OF THE CRIMES of violence in this country today are committed by DOPE SLAVES — that is a matter of cold record.”

and the best one:
There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing, result from marijuana usage. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.

OfflineMrsGrowGood
green goddess

Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: yellownotepad]
    #264487 - 08/13/09 12:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Many of these are Ghandi Quotes, though I can't remember exactly, but in honesty, I don't think it's so important who said them, as what is said. Hope you enjoy.

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them."

"It has always been a mystery to me how men can feel themselves honoured by the humiliation of their fellow beings."

"Morality is the basis of things and truth is the substance of all morality."

"The real ornament of woman is her character, her purity."

"There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts."

"All your scholarship would be in vain if at the same time you do not build your character and attain mastery over your thoughts and your actions."

"Moral results can only be produced by moral restraints."

"Truth is what the voice within tells you."

"Taught from infancy that beauty is woman's scepter, the mind shapes itself to the body, and roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison."
-- Mary Wollstonecraft

"May I lve simply, that others may simply live."

:rose:  :bliss:

--------------------
Look down at me and you'll see a fool. Look up at me and you'll see your god. Look straight at me and you'll see yourself.

OfflineMrsGrowGood
green goddess

Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: Fazed]
    #264490 - 08/13/09 12:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fazed said:
'There is a realm of psychic peace in the human brain that once violated, is lost forever.'

-Hunter S. Thompson

Incredibly insightful perception of the psyche.
That was an unusual dude right there.

Edited by MrsGrowGood (08/13/09 12:04 PM)

Offlinetlc
medicated
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: yellownotepad]
    #264491 - 08/13/09 12:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dalai Lama.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Maria Robinson.

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”

Howard Thurman.

It's not the names that matter it's the meaning behind it, you're smack on.
Some awesome quotes in this thread!

--------------------

OfflineMrsGrowGood
green goddess

#264492 - 08/13/09 12:11 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
"A life without self-exploration, is not worth living"
- Socrates

"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines,don't even listen to NPR, create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, your giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."
- Terence Mckenna

"Look down at me and you'll see a fool. Look up at me and you'll see your god. Look straight at me and you'll see yourself."
- Charles Manson

Man, nice quotes, nice.
I added a couple to my collection of faves.  :rockon:

--------------------
Look down at me and you'll see a fool. Look up at me and you'll see your god. Look straight at me and you'll see yourself.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: Awesome Quotes [Re: MrsGrowGood]
    #264510 - 08/13/09 01:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Come on guys.  Those are some good quotes but give credit where credit is due (or when blame is due in some cases).

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblethoughts
Stranger

#795166 - 09/29/15 10:10 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I was gonna make a quote thread and found this.
Good quotes up there.

Quote:

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
-William W. Purkey

:sunny:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract