Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePilz
Blue Meanies
Male

Loc: Iowa
Funny story
    #57436 - 06/14/08 02:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Funny thing happened to me on the weekend.(Ive been smoking for along time now,so no im not just a pot noob).One day i was at my dads house where my older brother is,and he always smokes me up for free cuz he's cool.And on this day i got seriously fucked up,and when i get seriously high,i tend to forget everything i do between putting down the finished bowl and the next morning,(i know,crazy aint it).But i do remeber that day i sold him like 2bucks worth of pot cuz its all i had at the time because i just ran out,and he really needed it for these 2 friends of his who were coming over(And also i was invited to join to smoke it so i got paid to smoke my own Cannabis:thumbup:

So anyway,ther ei was smoking up with him and 2 strangers when my brother got a call from one of his 'guys' that he just got some pot.

-Now let me just say in this state we are kinda dry right now cuz there was a major drug bust so now the wholse state is in pot-peril.

Anywho,we got in one of my bro's friends' car and we were off.Well im going to skip a bit cuz i had just smoked a little bit ago, and this day was the day i got really high so i cant remeber all the details.Well we ended up with 2....yes '2' BLUNTS!!!!....Im absoultely crackers! for blunts!.And we smoked both of them in the car as we drove around the city.So just because i sold my small amount of pot i was able to join smokin 2 blunts,and if u ask me,2dollars for 2blunts is a great deal.
So we finally got home and my bro laid on the couch while i was just standing there talking to him.THEN all of a sudden things got kinda fuzzy,and weird.I started to realize my brother was slowly changing,yes i was actually seeing changes in the world around me off of pot!.Well he has facial hair,a lot of it too!,and my mind was making him look like a werewolf!,It was actually pretty scary shit seeing a Werewolf laying there on my dads couch talking to me about normal stuff.So i started freaking out and i remeber saying,''NO way man,no way,your a freakin' werewolf!'' And hes like what the fuck are you talking about?, and im like 'You are a fucking werewolf man!' so he then expalined to me that im messed up because i shouldnt hallucinate over smoking pot,but then again that was a large amount of pot for me, and i dont have the largest body,and it was pretty good shit.Man oh man was that weird watching my brother turn into a werewolf,i forget, but maybe i yelled too,i dont know.And not like a AHHH,more like a "YOUR A FUCKING WEREWOLF!' kinda yell,cuz i was prettfreaked out and i couldnt focus on anything....it is weird too,i nly remeber doing some stuff when i smoke pot,not everydetail.

Yes there is much more to this story,but i can only tell you what i remeber based on little peices or memory and what my brother told me after i was sober again:grin:

--------------------
R.I.P Albert Hoffman

'Littering and,Littering and,Littering and,Smoking the reefer'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Funny story [Re: Pilz]
    #57487 - 06/14/08 04:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

lay off the drugs man

you shouldn't have charged your bro for $2 worth of pot. my brother doesn't smoke pot, but if he asked me for $20 i'd just give it to him. besides you said he always smokes you up for free. what's $2 anyways??

you sound like a stingy mother fucker.

OfflinePilz
Blue Meanies
Male

Re: Funny story [Re: usg543]
    #57499 - 06/14/08 04:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Ok i dont know if you read it correctly but heres the main theme

He needed my pot,but sadly i only had 2bowls left,so 'HE' suggested he will buy it for 2 dollars,so sure im not going to turn that down,more money towards getting more pot.

After we smoked it with his friends we went for blunts because he feels like he owes me because these people are major drugies and he didnt want to seem like a poor person,or that he didnt have anything at all.
Did i mention the friends were chicks?

--------------------
R.I.P Albert Hoffman

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#57510 - 06/14/08 05:10 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

that doesn't change anything. he's your brother and smokes you out for free all the time and you charge him a lousy $2 for a tiny bit of pot.

Invisibleneepling
Fat Ladies Buttocks.
Female

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Funny story [Re: usg543]
    #57535 - 06/14/08 06:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
that doesn't change anything. he's your brother and smokes you out for free all the time and you charge him a lousy $2 for a tiny bit of pot.

agreed.

--------------------
oh noe! I'm heaps beached bro..

Invisibleneepling
Fat Ladies Buttocks.
Female

#57536 - 06/14/08 06:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

oh yea and lay off the droogs :smirk:

--------------------

OfflinePilz
Blue Meanies
Male

Re: Funny story [Re: neepling]
    #57763 - 06/15/08 08:04 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

lol w/e it was his suggestion.2 bucks doesnt really matter,but im minda broke right now and in Iowa u can get some stuff for 2bucks

--------------------
R.I.P Albert Hoffman

Invisibleneepling
Fat Ladies Buttocks.
Female

#57764 - 06/15/08 08:06 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

hairy muff :smile:
sounds like you were quite high.

--------------------

OfflinePilz
Blue Meanies
Male

Re: Funny story [Re: neepling]
    #57767 - 06/15/08 08:26 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yea come on guys,hes like rich so he thought giving me 2bucks for the only pot i had left was fair.This isnt even about how my bro bought my crappy pot,its about how I hallucinated off of a drug that is not suppose to make you Hallucinate. :shitstorm:

--------------------
R.I.P Albert Hoffman

OfflinePilz
Blue Meanies
Male

#57768 - 06/15/08 08:27 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

oh yea and im getting Mushies today....Bitches,lol so i dont care what you think cuz' im all in a hizzy

--------------------
R.I.P Albert Hoffman

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds