Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineshiver
shiver chicky
Female User Gallery

Loc: mt. angel, OR
Are you for or against legalizin it?
    #357251 - 02/03/10 03:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

you know I was just wondering how many people are for legalizin mary jane.  I have very strong feelings on this subject.  I feel if we have the choice to drink we should be able to smoke.  Not to mention the medical potential is amazing.  Think about it.  People being allowed to smoke as the please and if they are suffering from a horrible disease it makes thier life a little easier so that maybe treatments such as radiation or kemo would actually work for someone.  For example: my mother was suffering from brest cancer.  with all the therapy that she had to do she could not eat.  every thing tasted like metal.  this made my mother lose over 40 lbs in 4months.  When i realized what was happening i asked my mother to smoke with me.  in turn she gained wieght back and became much healthier.  She quit smoking after the treatment and is doing great.  You know ppl just picture a person who says they smoke and think that we are a bunch of lazy no good pot heads.  we are working citizens and mothers and fathers and cops.  we are your regular person.  We wont steal your car stareo but maybe raid your fridge.  I just don't know what the big deal is.  Why we have this stereo type attached to us.  well any ways give my your opinion.

--------------------
~shiver~ lovin livin feeling good puff puff pass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Are you for or against legalizin it? [Re: shiver]
    #357256 - 02/03/10 03:38 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Legalize it NAO!!:potleaf:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Are you for or against legalizin it? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #357312 - 02/03/10 06:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

We wont steal your car stareo but maybe raid your fridge.

:lol:

I think the stereotype is generally accurate, as are a lot of stereotypes.  Cannabis has been seen as a threat to the government for a long time for a lot of different reasons.  Those reasons have only grown in numbers since the 30's.  the issue of drug control is a fundamental one.  Human rights.  Drug control the way it is is a form of mind control.  no one has the right to tell me what i can and can not put in my body.  In the past the infringement of these rights lead to wars.  But the government had us waiting in line to give up our rights.  The propaganda was sickening then and it's even more sickening now.  Anyone ever seen 'Hemp for Victory!'?  Was a video that the government produced and distributed during WWII that promoted commercial hemp production and gave tips and pointers on how its done.  Its an interesting watch, which im sure you can view on google video or youtube.  Talk about hypocritical!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
Re: Are you for or against legalizin it? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #357333 - 02/03/10 07:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

legalize it

only peole that dont want to is dealers

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: Are you for or against legalizin it? [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #357340 - 02/03/10 07:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I think legalization could be a bad thing in my country coz there are alot of douschbags that just smoke to get fucked up and they cause alot of trouble and fights, i think that hemp and hempseed should be legalized and i think it's stupid that it isn't but i can understand the governments position on keeping buds illegal.

--------------------

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Are you for or against legalizin it? [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #357559 - 02/04/10 09:49 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
I think legalization could be a bad thing in my country coz there are alot of douschbags that just smoke to get fucked up and they cause alot of trouble and fights.

I am yet to meet someone who becomes volatile when stoned/high.  Cannabis has the reverse affect on me. Feed me a 5th of jack daniels and you won't see me start a fight, but I won't turn one down either. That's why I drink scotch now haha.

What country are you from gimp?

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: Are you for or against legalizin it? [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #357730 - 02/04/10 03:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'm from australia the bad thing about this whole issue here is the people that the general public see as the people who would toke are station rats who start fights with people for no reason and blame all their problems in their shitty lifes on bud, you hear them saying all the time ' oi cunt im a fucked cunt, to many bongs cunt fuck' there are alot of your average tokers too who are just chillers but the amount of these type of douschbags is significant enough for the pot smoking population over here to look like assholes and sadly it is severe enough for me to think legalization would be a bad thing if these guys got their hands on a medi card (coz i doubt the government here would just straight up outlaw dope but i could see medicinal being a possibility) and these guys aren't just on bud, speed is another drug of choice for them, but they walk round in public talking loud as shit about bongs just generally being assholes, they are fucking shit up for tokers  like i

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Are you for or against legalizin it? [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #357810 - 02/04/10 08:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Farmer Joe said:
Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
I think legalization could be a bad thing in my country coz there are alot of douschbags that just smoke to get fucked up and they cause alot of trouble and fights.

I am yet to meet someone who becomes volatile when stoned/high.  Cannabis has the reverse affect on me. Feed me a 5th of jack daniels and you won't see me start a fight, but I won't turn one down either. That's why I drink scotch now haha.

What country are you from gimp?

:rofldrunk:

--------------------

Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Loc: NE Great Lake Region
Re: Are you for or against legalizin it? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #362278 - 02/11/10 12:54 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Read the Avatar baby!

--------------------

.........."And You Will Come to Find, that WE are ALL, ONE MIND.....
.....Capable of ALL that's IMAGINED, and ALL That's CONCIEVABLE.....

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Are you for or against legalizin it? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #362290 - 02/11/10 01:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Legalize it NAO!!:potleaf:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale