Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKrypTacular

Simple Question, Need Opinion.
    #117995 - 09/04/08 10:07 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Im planing on going hydro with my next grow and have descided to use the bubblebucket hydro method. I have all the materials and my bucket is built. Now my question is, what kind of nutes should i add to the water in the res.? Im starting this with a young sprout, strain unknown. Its got 2-3 node sets and a decent root system already. I just need to know when, how much, and what kind of nutes to put in the res. Thanks for all your input.

Happy Blazin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Loc: The Milky Way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Simple Question, Need Opinion. [Re: KrypTacular]
    #118862 - 09/05/08 05:25 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Any brand of chemical nutrients would work, really. You're definitely going to need a pH meter, if you don't have one already. A lot of people, especially people growing in hydro, have an EC meter, which is a good way of testing what the concentration of nutrients is in the reservoir. A lot of the information out there on this is measured by this. Otherwise, I'd think you'd generally go with the recommended dosages on the line of nutrients you pick, probably starting with a lower concentration than they recommend and incrementally increasing it as it seems necessary to do so.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies