Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Brownies.
    #369630 - 02/21/10 05:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

EDIT: SGHDSDG

WHILE THIS WORKS I RECOMMEND NOW TO GRIND YOUR WEED UP WRAP IT IN A SINGLE LAYER OF ALUMINUM FOIL AND TURN THE OVEN ON 230 DEGREES. I USE A THERMOMETER SO I CAN MAKE SURE IT STATUS RIGHT AND DOES NOT GO ABOVE 250 . THEN FOLLOW DIRECTION IT WORKS MUCH BETTER. Keep it in over until dry usually 1-2 hours.

So, this is my favorite way of making brownies...Its good, quick and easy.

I love cooking so adding cannabinoids to my diet makes me :flyhigh:

umm, so for the people who asked for this, here it is:

First off just get a normal box of brownies..Don't get anything chunky fudgy all that bullshit just get regular brownies this isn't the food network..

I chose dunkin hines however its spelled and I really liked them this time..Mixed very good

I made half a batch so your sizes may be a little different but you just follow the directions on the box but substitute with the oil I am about to show you how to make...

About 7 grams of good cured bud will usually be good for a reasonable dose on a box...Should make around 8-12 brownies depending on how high you want to get..I wanted to see how high I could get and a half ounce in brownies, its not fun.

You can use shake...stems...anything. It takes about 1 ounce of stems to do a batch of brownies...takes about double what it takes of the bud when using the shake...so 7 grams of good bud...you would use about 14 grams or so of shake for a full batch.

So..Maybe make like half batches like I did with like an 8th and adjust your dosage accordingly..

You just cut the measurements on the back of the box in half..

Okay so list of supplies...

Coffee grinder
Plant material
Sock
Glass
Pan fairly small
Bowl
Spoon
Fork
Thermometer

So you grind your plant material to a flour dust in the coffee grinder, it will look like this, or similar depending on if you use stems...shake or bud...The above is a mix of all of it and thats where I fucked up I couldn't calculate the dose right I was asleep within 30 minutes and woke up high:

Next measure out your oil..the amount it says on the back of the brownie box..

Put it in a fairly small pan with the thermometer hanging in it and this is where it gets a little tricky...

Have the eye on a low-mid heat and get the thermometer to slowly rise to 160 degrees - this is important:

Dump in your flower from the coffee grinder, make sure to get it all..Now try to keep the temp around 165-170 f

Don't freak out if it goes over a little simply pull it off for a second and let it cool then stick it back on for a few seconds to get it back to the right temp, too low is better than too high..

Now only do this for a 10-20 minute period..I did the below for about 30 but I cooked it a little different, you can do it for up to an hour but you have to be very careful with the temp if you put it in when its cold the weed soaks the oil up but if you do it when its too hot it will burn up the THC as long as you are careful you're good..It should look similar to this:

Okay, now I let it sit and cool..Then I fit the sock over the glass to use as a strainer I find it the easiest way..:

Squeeze the shit out of the sock get every last drop out of it and then throw it away or whatever..

I then mix the strained oil with the amount of water and eggs needed it seems to mix better this way:

I add that to the powder mix:

cook for the time on the back of the box and BAM,

yea from the 205 the best fucking brownies alive.

man the national champions rep the 205 and the best fucking brownie cooker reps it..:redneck:

Coaster, this is how you make brownies you retarded waste of space.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Edited by mhbound (03/25/18 04:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: Brownies. [Re: mhbound]
    #369641 - 02/21/10 06:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Edit: added picture of the thermometer

Edit Edit: stick them in the freezer to get them cold...wait until they are cold to eat...once they get almost cold stick them in the fridge and leave them there to chill for awhile...Trust me its worth it.

Once they are cool to the core cut them to desired dose and chow...

If you eat them hot they will probably make you sick.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Edited by mhbound (02/21/10 06:19 PM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#381807 - 03/11/10 10:35 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Someone please post that picture coaster took of his attempt at brownies...someone has to have it

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineTomCollins

#389967 - 03/25/10 03:11 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Bookmarked. :thumbup:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Invisibledoublehelix
Bodhisativa

#497693 - 11/13/10 10:58 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

:stirthepot:  :raveface:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
    #637094 - 09/11/12 02:13 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Gunna try this out next month when I harvest my AK-48.
Thanks OP.

Offlinenicechrisman
Head
 User Gallery

Re: Brownies. [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #638027 - 09/22/12 11:09 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I use 1/2 oz of bud trim from medical grade bud. I use 1/2 cup of coconut oil. I like the Krusteaz fudge brownie mix because it takes the whole 1/2 cup for a batch. I cut it into 16 brownies. About 1/6 of one of these brownies gets me a good work high.

I've always brewed my oil a lot longer than you say though OP, but I brew it along with some water in the mix so that I can then strain out the plant material much more easily than just using straight oil. I'll even run some almost boiling water through the material in a strainer to get most of the oil out. I will then cool the oil and water mixture, so that the oil hardens on top of the water, then just skim it off.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: Brownies. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #640997 - 10/19/12 12:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I've heard people boiling longer and I've done it myself but the key is the proper temp and it binds the thc etc quicker so you don't need that time extra time just fucks taste up. The reason most people cook for longer is because better safe than sorry but I've researched it and that temp does it every time. However I will say a few extra minutes will hurt nothing...but ground in a coffee grinder it also extracts a lot quicker.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineIMuShBtRiPpEn
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Brownies. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #649594 - 12/05/12 01:45 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I've heard of using the water with it. They say it brings out some of the different effects. Idk I just use oil and it works great. I also cut mine small so that I can save my lungs :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder