Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: LSA... [Re: Tripp420]
    #200092 - 02/25/09 09:24 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've used morning glory seeds on many occasions and my favorite trip (also my first trip) on Morning Glory I had was when I ground 75 seeds up into a fine powder and blended it in a cup of yogurt. The problem with this method is that A) you get all the side-effects (some stomach pains and a werid "fish-eye effect" with the vision, which is not a hallucination because it lingers long after you return back to baseline) and B) its impractical to eat the powder stirred in yogurt, 'cause that means you have to eat A LOT of yogurt for a 500 seed trip. Alternatively, you could grind seeds to a powder and pack them into empty pill capsules

One other method you can try is similar to extracting psilocybian from mushrooms/mycelium. It involves using high-proof ethanol (Everclear, Bacaradi 151, etc.) to extract the LSA and then evaporating the solvent (ethanol) afterwords.

So first, you would soak the ground-up seeds in the ethanol for several days. Then, you would filter out the seed mush from the solvent using coffee filters or face mask filters, keeping the liquid. Optionally, you can do a second extraction with the collected seed mush and use fresh ethanol, but its up to you. Next, you take the LSA/ethanol solution and put it in a glass and use a fan to blow air across the glass to evaporate the ethanol solvent. Do this until there is barely any liquid left, but still some amount. This liquid should be mostly water, so you don't have to worry about the alcohol affecting the trip. Lastly, drink the liquid and enjoy the trip.

I tried this technique a couple times with vodka and evaporated it to basically nothing worth scraping off the pan I was using, so make sure you use a high-proof ethanol and NOT vodka.

Good Luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHellDragon
Nobody
Male

Re: LSA... [Re: Tripp420]
    #200610 - 02/27/09 01:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Ugh. I had an overly intense trip (12 seeds), but the nausea just ruined it. I spent about 10-12h just puking and feeling like complete shit and feeling like my limbs were about to fall off.

I don't really know what happened on my trip either, way too many thoughts and confusion :shrug:, I just know whenever I heard a sound I would feel like i was moving or some weird stuff like that. And I remember reliving childhood memories and it was so vivid I actually thought I was really there a few times.

Unless I find a way to counter the nausea and the vasoconstriction I don't think I'll ever do hbwr again

OfflinePotty Mouth
Re: LSA... [Re: HellDragon]
    #201339 - 03/01/09 10:16 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

but isnt it better to ingest the plant rather than the seed? like something about the content range not being as wide? or something.
I heard that some way is dangerous and some way is safe.
yes, no?

--------------------
I forget my signature....

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags