Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Bicycle Day
    #856194 - 04/19/22 10:00 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Who's gonna feed me acid!?:crankey:

I never had it.
Its alleged you see more shit than on shrooms.
Sad to say I've never seen shit on anything. And I've really loaded up on shrooms a few times.
I just get really high:tryingnottodie:

I don't think I'm doing it right...

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
Re: Bicycle Day [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #856199 - 04/19/22 12:12 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Acid sucks.  I always preferred shrooms
Acid is to rough on you :munchdance:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Hair Pie

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US
    #856200 - 04/19/22 01:16 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Acid is pretty fun, but it's more energetic and stimmy feeling than shrooms.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Bicycle Day [Re: Data]
    #856202 - 04/19/22 01:57 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I'm lazy so gettin energetic might be a nice change of pace! :awesomenod:

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#856208 - 04/19/22 02:33 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Acid is better for social occasions, in my opinion, and less variable, in my experience. Easier to manage...

I don't like eating mushrooms with other people, I enjoy myself more when I'm alone.

Although, I usually eat about 8g...so maybe that's why I can't handle being around other people.

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Loc: Seattle
Re: Bicycle Day [Re: wontootreefor]
    #856222 - 04/19/22 06:58 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

LSD-25 makes you into a creamy psychedelic sandwich that has all the toppings you want, unlocked by the LSD.

--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US
Re: Bicycle Day [Re: wontootreefor] * 1
    #856224 - 04/19/22 07:13 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:
Acid is better for social occasions, in my opinion, and less variable, in my experience. Easier to manage...

I don't like eating mushrooms with other people, I enjoy myself more when I'm alone.

Although, I usually eat about 8g...so maybe that's why I can't handle being around other people.

Most psychedelics aren't social for me, I prefer to be alone to explore the headspace and not worry about how stupid I'm acting in front of people.

Substituted amphetamines and the occasional drink are great for social situations :rastana:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#856227 - 04/19/22 07:19 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Acid is pretty fun, but it's more energetic and stimmy feeling than shrooms.

Acid is not for everybody
I dropped several times and it was just to long to be tripping

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856228 - 04/19/22 07:20 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I ate a single large mushroom that I picked one day before I went and saw some people at a little live show at a restaurant.
Some buddies of mine were pickin guitars and we were all eatin crawfish under a nice patio, people were doin a little light drinkin.
That dose was just perfect, I don't know if it was because it was fresh or what, the cap was about as big around as my palm so it was a good size shroom.
I'm normally not very sociable and get bored and pissed off easily. But it just made me relax, and somewhat excited, and I could really tell people were enjoying talking with me, and I them. Just a complete 180 to my normal social interactions. I just felt like I had such a newfound energy for really focusing on the moment, and not getting all wrapped up in my own perceptions. It was a really cool experience and I look forward to playing with that more, because it was just such a help to me.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#856236 - 04/19/22 07:38 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I found a bottle with a bunch of capsules I had stuffed with dried equadorian shrooms
I was like hell yeah
Company came over and we all ate a few caps
We were drinking beer and wine and wow that was a great night
We had done just enough to just feel good

My friends bugged the shit out of me to grow more
You don’t need to hawg chaw a mouth full to have a good time.

:glorious:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Bicycle Day [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #856239 - 04/19/22 07:43 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I've yet to mix shrooms with alcohol, but if its anything like mixing it with weed I know its a blast.

That sounds like a good ass night

--------------------

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#856250 - 04/19/22 08:27 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Most psychedelics aren't social for me, I prefer to be alone to explore the headspace and not worry about how stupid I'm acting in front of people.

Same, in the event that I do take something with other people, I always end up off alone somewhere.

I was just sayin that acid is something that's easier for me to handle in a social setting... better in that sense.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856252 - 04/19/22 08:35 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I remember weed giving me bad social anxiety sometimes. The vibe would be too much and I'd get throwed off and stuck in my head.
Other times it was a blast, very unpredictable.

--------------------

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Re: Bicycle Day [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #856254 - 04/19/22 08:39 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Dose is the big factor for me and a lot of others.  If you front like you all that then take a high dose and talk that shit.  UNNNNNH!

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Bicycle Day [Re: Solid Log]
    #856255 - 04/19/22 08:40 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

scuse me?

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

#856258 - 04/19/22 08:43 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Things can get akward pretty quickly on acid, there's only a few places/people that I can trip around anymore.  I won't take mushrooms in any public setting.  Last summer I ate some APEs and developed a paralysis at a Willie Nelson concert, couldn't stand up or walk.  I've seen a lot of people pass the fuck out on shrooms, think it has something to do with a drop in blood pressure.  Of the two L is definitely more of a party drug though.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Bicycle Day [Re: namaste]
    #856261 - 04/19/22 08:46 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

paralysis from shrooms? good god, I aint never heard of that!

So what, did you just lay down at the concert? How much did you eat?

--------------------

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
    #856263 - 04/19/22 08:49 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
scuse me?

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
scuse me?

Just like crack cocaine.  LSD goes good with crack.  You just want to hit a pebble and then rush like hardcore.  I smoke crack every day and still like to go to school!  UNNNNNNH!

--------------------
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#856265 - 04/19/22 08:52 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Yeah, definitely depends on the people I'm with...lotta factors to consider.

I've collapsed once or twice with mushrooms... one time I think I just stood up too quickly.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856267 - 04/19/22 08:57 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

The only physical symptoms I ever got was feeling like I was fucked up on booze, just poor motor skills like a good drunk.

I remember staggering a good bit coming up on some fresh mushies I picked, but that was about it.

--------------------

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#856268 - 04/19/22 09:02 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Yeah, that'll happen f'sure.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856270 - 04/19/22 09:08 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Its like all the fun of being drunk, without having to get drunk!
only more scary...
:meffz:

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

#856272 - 04/19/22 09:10 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
paralysis from shrooms? good god, I aint never heard of that!

So what, did you just lay down at the concert? How much did you eat?

Woodlover paralysis is fairly common, no one knows what causes it.  Sometimes it happens a couple days later.  I think most people who eat APEs just stay in their beds for the duration.  I'm the only one that I know of who's experienced it from cubes.  Had tweaked my back a couple days prior.

I ate a couple grams but I didn't lose muscle control until they were starting to wear off and yeah i just laid down on the astroturf.  A bunch of people's tried to help me stand up but it was futile.  The buddy that I went with got really upset so his girlfriend helped me walk out of the venue.  Started feeling better and was walking on my own again when they got into an argument.

Was crossing a busy street and knew that I was losing control of my legs again, it was like my brain and body were unable to communicate.  Made it all the way to curb and fell, smacking the back of my head in the road.  A couple people watched it happen and dragged me onto the sidewalk.

Got an uber back to friend's gf house and ate another handful.  I was hearing different languages, seeing ghosts and pissed in her basement thinking I was outside.  APEs are hella stronk.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856273 - 04/19/22 09:16 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Fuck that, guess I aint gonna be messing with any woodlovers or apes any time soon. That'd scare me off em for sure.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag