Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Fleabag's Back! * 1
    #856106 - 04/17/22 03:52 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Booted from the shroomery.
Two whole weeks, all for fucking with blowie too much. He went and tattled on me. Little excessive if you ask me.

Good to see you all again. I'll be hangin out here for a while. Hopefully some of my OTD brethren will come check on me and make this place a little more lively!

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #856109 - 04/17/22 05:27 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Oh hai buddy.

Heard it got bumped to perma, was all this over Flowie crying to the admins?

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #856111 - 04/17/22 05:35 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Booted from the shroomery.
Two whole weeks, all for fucking with blowie too much. He went and tattled on me. Little excessive if you ask me.

Good to see you all again. I'll be hangin out here for a while. Hopefully some of my OTD brethren will come check on me and make this place a little more lively!

You doin okay bro?

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: Data]
    #856112 - 04/17/22 05:42 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Yes that pussy went and cried to Asante. I think he already had it out for me anyway.

It better not be no fucking perma

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856113 - 04/17/22 05:43 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Hey Lowbrow! How you be!?

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
    #856115 - 04/17/22 08:00 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:

Pretty good man. What makes you think flowy snitched? Asante follows otd like a hawk, and he’s been gunning for me or you slippin.

No matter.  I got a raise at work, but I recently had a surprise death in the family, that sucked.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: lowbrow]
    #856116 - 04/17/22 08:05 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:

Pretty good man. What makes you think flowy snitched?

Asante and flowie have been talking about it in otd.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: Data]
    #856117 - 04/17/22 08:19 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I'm sure they been gossiping about it like the fuckin women they are.

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: lowbrow]
    #856118 - 04/17/22 08:26 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Good on you for the raise, more money always helps
Sorry about your family member's passing.

Yeah it was flowie. I wasn't doin nothing but giving him a hard time like any other day in OTD. All I was doin was sendin him PM's sayin to go fuck himself and whatnot. 4 words max, usuall callin him a pussy, just cuz he had me un nigged and I could.  I been doin it to everyone else.

He was goin on about how I was "harassing" him, which is utter bullshit. Fuckin Assante said flowie told him he was "nonbinary" and that I was targeting him for it. Absolute nonsense. That fucking weasel knows full well what he was doing. Thats all that fat fuck needed and gave me a two week ban.

When I confronted Assante about my position and the length of the ban, I guess he felt the need to give me a perma. Total abuse of his power. I didn't do nothing to warrant that. Imma go over his head.

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856120 - 04/17/22 10:17 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Someone tell paw to get his ass in here:crankey:

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #856121 - 04/17/22 11:31 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Good to see another person around here.
I'm just recently back myself.

:pipesmoke2:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: KaptKid]
    #856122 - 04/17/22 11:32 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Welcome Back!

This is about to be the spot now, just you watch. I'm gonna get it poppin in here

--------------------

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Doobee Bear

#856125 - 04/18/22 05:53 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I heard you got permabanned

Quote:

Asante said:
You got the faggot part right :naughty:

He was tempbanned for harrassment, amnd then stepping the harrassment up offsite, after the ban. making it perma.

Don't ever take bullshit offsite.

Offlinelowbrow
Stranger
Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #856127 - 04/18/22 06:21 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:
I heard you got permabanned

Quote:

Asante said:
You got the faggot part right :naughty:

He was tempbanned for harrassment, amnd then stepping the harrassment up offsite, after the ban. making it perma.

Don't ever take bullshit offsite.

I remember a thread where the staff said offsite was fair game.  Also dutch weeble-wobble  isn’t known for his unbiased enforcement of rules.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: lowbrow] * 1
    #856129 - 04/18/22 10:00 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Well, Asante made it right. I got my account back.

But I'm not giving up on this place!
I've done it one too many times, this is going to be a happenin place once more, I swear it:crankey:
:potleaf::potleaf::fuckyeah::potleaf::potleaf:
:awedance::awedance::awedance::awedance::awedance:

--------------------

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Doobee Bear

#856130 - 04/18/22 10:33 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Well, Asante made it right. I got my account back.

But I'm not giving up on this place!
I've done it one too many times, this is going to be a happenin place once more, I swear it:crankey:
:potleaf::potleaf::fuckyeah::potleaf::potleaf:
:awedance::awedance::awedance::awedance::awedance:

I started a thread with some ideas to improve the site https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/856102

This is the short list.

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:
We should allow trading of clones.

We should move or merge the shroomery cannabis threads to the growery and push all discussion of cannabis to the growery.

We should start a forum around hemp derived altnoids (cbd, d8 thc, d10 thc, hhc, d8 thc-o, THCp, etc.)

Region specific dispensary and event forums might be cool too.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856131 - 04/18/22 10:43 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't go so far as to forcibly push people here, but you know how when you first start off in the Shroomery for instance, theres a little disclaimer message before you post in OTD?
Maybe introduce something like that for the shroomery, when theres a cannabis thread, just put a little note somewhere, "hey, if you like weed, theres a whole other site you can participate in over here!"

Those are all good ideas though, and I'm on board.

Except for the clones trading for the time being, that could cause some trouble being as how its still illegal in a lot of places.

--------------------

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Doobee Bear

Re: Fleabag's Back! [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #856136 - 04/18/22 12:30 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Clones are legal as long as not flowering under federal law as they are exempt as hemp.

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856139 - 04/18/22 01:27 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I don't know man, that still seems a too sketchy. Cops have busted people for seedlings and those weren't flowering :shrug:

Often times citing how much each seedling is capable of growing... I can see them doing the same thing for a clone. Then theres state laws too

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #856142 - 04/18/22 04:51 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
I'm gonna get it poppin in here

:fistbump:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck