Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAdustus
Stranger
Is the site mostly dead or something?
    #855206 - 01/28/22 12:06 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I feel like ive had this account forever but compared to shroomery this websites forums seem like a ghost town.

Am I missing something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: Adustus] * 1
    #855225 - 01/28/22 06:37 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

This site has much less active users and much slower activity.

The traffic comes in waves here, up until a week ago we were getting some pretty regular activity. Seems like everyone went back to the shroomery again. :shrug:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlinekreg

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: Data]
    #855228 - 01/28/22 09:00 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

its because weed grows slower.

OfflineAdustus
Stranger

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: kreg]
    #855233 - 01/29/22 12:05 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
its because weed grows slower.

Depends on the species on both sides.

OfflineAdustus
Stranger

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: Data]
    #855234 - 01/29/22 12:07 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:

The traffic comes in waves here, up until a week ago we were getting some pretty regular activity. Seems like everyone went back to the shroomery again. :shrug:

Wasnt this site here first??

To be fair theres also so many damn sites on growing weed and even youtube and such.

Now is there a marketplace on this site too?

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: Data] * 1
    #855249 - 01/29/22 07:08 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Seems like everyone went back to the shroomery again. :shrug:

I still haven't been back to the shroomery, I just haven't been poasting much...I will make an effort to poast more ❤

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: Adustus]
    #855263 - 01/29/22 09:06 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Adustus said:
Quote:

Data said:

Wasnt this site here first??

To be fair theres also so many damn sites on growing weed and even youtube and such.

Now is there a marketplace on this site too?

Shroomery started up in either 1999 or 2000, the growery started up on 4/20/2008.

Yea with the fall in active growers on this site, the information here has gotten a little dated.

The Lot is the Growery's Marketplace. I think there are some account age or post count thresholds before you can access it.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#855269 - 01/29/22 12:58 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I'm still up for the challenge of drafting up like a "tek list" for us to sticky somewhere to at least garner discussion on updated techniques and methodology... although I mean a lot of this stuff really doesn't change much over the years it seems. Every time I feel like I learn something new about helping the plants it feels like it always leads back to "Let the plants do all the work, stop watering so much, just use good soil, make sure they have the right climate" balancing nature stuff etc.
        We need to catch up to Shroomery and like the other growing sites as far as doing our own new things and practicing new novelties etc. I feel like the majority of other pot sites are just big ass Scrog tutorials with grow logs + beginner hydro shit. I know there is like endless potential with soil for instance. I'm still having great luck with my modified tomato cage screen things over my Hammers

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

InvisibleKaLyX
Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: kreg] * 2
    #855276 - 01/29/22 01:11 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I detest the shroomery, no offense to anybody who is still a member. We all need to make this place great again :thumbup:

I admit,  I first joined here a couple years back, and it was dead, so I planned on never returning, but now I'm going to stick around. You guys are much cooler that some of those know it all idiotas on the shoromery :grin:

Edited by KaLyX (01/30/22 05:16 AM)

Offlinekreg

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: KaLyX]
    #855287 - 01/29/22 07:07 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Heard that
:snoopyes:
I feel as soon as my plants stop being small and cute my poasting will go up a lot more!

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: kreg] * 1
    #855299 - 01/30/22 06:49 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I AM BACK UP IN THIS BITCH! :wonka:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #855302 - 01/30/22 07:03 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Finally...

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#855328 - 02/01/22 08:03 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Alright let's ramp up the poasts and show this world what we're capable of

:rush:

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

Loc: Tat Tvam Asi
Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: Niffla]
    #855337 - 02/01/22 02:38 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

:hi:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: Connectedcosmos]
    #855354 - 02/02/22 05:55 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#855357 - 02/02/22 08:00 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
I'm still up for the challenge of drafting up like a "tek list" for us to sticky somewhere to at least garner discussion on updated techniques and methodology... although I mean a lot of this stuff really doesn't change much over the years it seems. Every time I feel like I learn something new about helping the plants it feels like it always leads back to "Let the plants do all the work, stop watering so much, just use good soil, make sure they have the right climate" balancing nature stuff etc.
        We need to catch up to Shroomery and like the other growing sites as far as doing our own new things and practicing new novelties etc. I feel like the majority of other pot sites are just big ass Scrog tutorials with grow logs + beginner hydro shit. I know there is like endless potential with soil for instance. I'm still having great luck with my modified tomato cage screen things over my Hammers

THIS. I actively play an online game with a current grower from the shroomery, I keep trying to get them to post their shit here but they say they dont because they dont get replies......you can't get replies if you don't post :kingcrankey:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineAdustus
Stranger

#855373 - 02/03/22 11:14 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:

Well I was taught by my father how to grow weed the native american biker way.

In a half million dollar house with him in boulder.

I literally was given one plant. And was told if I cant grow at least a pound in cured dry weight then he wouldnt grow with me side by side as partners with a 99 plant card.

So between the storage bin as a pot for one plant. Some of the abstract things i leaarned from ancient times to modern science and tech. I had 1.09lb at harvest time. Made bubble hash and everything. It was my dads only other favorite aside from blue dream. Gorilla Glue. He showed me how little I know in life so heavily it was jaw droopping.

I say between Compost tea and the decarb method growery helped aquire from Sativex as some sort of study and patent or something. Cannabis can be up to 7.4 times stroner than it already is when its perfect to smoke. Its literlly made me trip visually and physically when I added potentiators and i have a process with freezing it at many stages. And have to measure based on dry herb. I put the weed in. Then bake it at the right temp to infuse and not destroy it. Man Cannabis is some OP ass shit and still has a whole world to show us.

OfflineAdustus
Stranger

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: Adustus]
    #855374 - 02/03/22 11:20 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I hollowed out a corn cob once that was huge. Filled it with cured weed flowers and corked it with the end of it. Carved to seal back up. But we rub pine sap on it to bond it and keep awayb pests. When we dug it up like a few seasons later. It may have been nearly 6 months. That weed. DUDE, the flavor and smell were so strong it didnt even taste like smoke. It was like vape juice flavor heavy. In the best way. It pretty much somehow like crystalized in the way weed does and was just. life changing to say the least.

OfflineAdustus
Stranger

Re: Is the site mostly dead or something? [Re: KaLyX] * 2
    #855375 - 02/03/22 11:27 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

KaLyX said:
I detest the shroomery, no offense to anybody who is still a member. We all need to make this place great again :thumbup:

I admit,  I first joined here a couple years back, and it was dead, so I planned on never returning, but now I'm going to stick around. You guys are much cooler that some of those know it all idiotas on the shoromery :grin:

I know what you mean, Shroomery has more assholes because it has more users. But its cause millions of weed sites exist and nearly every image on google even for mushroom grows is shroomery.

Honestly Im working really hard to get rid of the toxicity in our community. And ultimately want to bring both sides together. Because id never wouldve registered ona weed site unless it was basically shroomery for weed. I learn so god damn much on shromery and have gotten so much help and support and donations and won contests and just so much of my life was far better thanks to shroomery. I was able to get myself out of a money pit even if i had no space to grow weed.

They saved my life in many physical and internal ways but so has weed. And growery taught me shit my tribe never could. I have full faith and support for both sites and cherish them both.

Even been talking around about maing a mystery box lottery for the marketplace.

I see the potential for so much. But i still need the lot so I can check out your marketplace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags