Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRyeBread
Geek Parent
I'm a teapot

Approval!
    #855193 - 01/27/22 01:13 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Good afternoon everyone! I’m pleased to announce that I got my state medical card approved today! I kinda need some help getting started though.

I used to have a lot of glass pipes but those were taken from me so all I have is a single dab rig and a bucket. I currently rent at a non weed friendly place and I’m an exclusively pumping mother to a newborn. In order to get the things I need I ordered a Seahorse Pro for carts and as a nectar collector as well as a seahorse ice cream to vape dry herb.

I know that I’ll need a grinder as well as some storage containers - as well as a smell proof stash box. I know I also need a dabbing tool. What else?

I need to be as discrete as possible regarding smells and eyes - mine get redder than a cherry tomato so some eye drop recommendations would be great too. Another thing is that from previous experience, I’m a major light weight and I get the munchies to an extreme level as well as couch locked. What strains are best to avoid this? I have ADHD, Chronic pain and anxiety that I’m looking to treat. My lungs are under developed so I cannot take big inhales and I cough like the devil to the point of puking which each hit - nearly every time without fail.

I may sound like a lost cause but I’m trying so any suggestions, tips, tricks or just anything would be seriously beneficial. Thank you so much and have a fantastic day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdustus
Stranger

Re: Approval! [Re: RyeBread]
    #855215 - 01/28/22 12:36 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

If anything Id be looking into a bubble hash device for your scraps.

Also proper decarb methods for anything good for edibles.

I guess yeah a grinder. But Id go with having a dry hitting pipe and a wet pipe.

As for growing. hell I have a 5 gallon bucket but use it for compost tea. Thats what makes everything I grow into absolute monsters.

Learned about using it from a world record holder for worlds largest tomato, pumpkin, etc. His squash is bigger than my thigh. So I tried it with weed.

MY GOD DOES THE WORLD CHANGE FOREVER!!!!!!

Also when it comes to growing it does matter how much space you have and what not. Where is the space gonna be where you grow?

And I use a storage bin for just 1 plant. People say its overkill until they come see it in person before I chop it down. Last plant I grew became a walking stick once cured.

I got a list of additives. Could even be possibly persuaded into trading for a resealable glass bottle of my compost tea. Maybe more if you need larger amounts. But if that were the case its still easy.

I even have a bottle returns program.
1 cup of my brew is good for 5 gallons of water
And you can use it as a spray to prevent pests and disease
It will increase yields big time
I also can help you just get the stuff to make compost tea and send one as a starter.
However for now my recipe for this is super top secret.

Let me know what exactly is being worked with here.

Or are you trying to say you wanna just grow whatever in your bucket?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck