Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
I don't even smoke or like weed anymore
    #853305 - 12/08/21 04:37 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I have to make an admission. I don't smoke weed anymore. I don't like the way it makes me feel anymore. Haven't for years, even though I still keep a stash in the closet and would at least toke up a few times a year (usually when I was drunk and felt like smoking). But the last time I smoked out, I got so high -- and it wasn't a good high either. At all. In fact it was terrible. I felt like I weighed 6 tons, and couldn't even get out of my chair. Or think. I was so fucking high I couldn't do anything but go to bed. That was like 9 months ago and I haven't even thought of smoking since. Probably never will to be honest.

So yeah it's kinda weird I guess that I'm posting here at a weed board

:feelsweirdman:

Can I still post here? Are non-tokers frowned upon? Or shit maybe they're even prohibited?

:philososloth:

If you guys want me to leave I'll leave

:unwanted:

Just know that I still loved you all

:ilovedyou:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Niffla] * 2
    #853306 - 12/08/21 05:00 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Well THERE is your problem. You aren't smoking enough, if you start feeling crazy after smoking some weed then smoke some more weed to calm down :ancientaliens:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #853307 - 12/08/21 05:00 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Now im gonna take a big ass dab :wonka:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #853310 - 12/08/21 05:11 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
You aren't smoking enough, if you start feeling crazy after smoking some weed then smoke some more weed to calm down

that seems like a terrible idea lol

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Niffla] * 2
    #853311 - 12/08/21 05:41 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Well it sounds like you got some pretty heavy shit.

I suggest finding some dirt weed. IMHO the pollinated bud is entirely different than the super dank feminized stuff. I actually value reggie above all else. Its sorta like beer vs liquor.
Because getting as high as you absolutely can has its place, No doubt. But used as a tool for heightening your state of consciousness, you don't need much. Half, if not most, of getting high is all about perspective. You Just need to be able to let go and see things differently, and weed is very good at helping you do that.. Some my HIGHEST experiences were smoking a few roaches of dirt weed in the woods by myself. Truly profound experiences.
And thats whats beautiful about cannabis. You can learn a lot about the world and yourself if you can just get in the groove and learn to dance with her. Sure you can smoke yourself retarded and glue yourself to your chair, but thats not going to lend itself well to doing much of anything for you.
Especially if youre prone to overthink things too much, like myself. I've gotten in some pretty anxiety riddled highs before. Stuck in thought loops, uncomfortable as all get out, etc. But as you learn how to tread the waters and dabble with it often, you're able to handle it better. So you learn how to utilize that utterly stupid heavy bud.

My first 7 or 8 times smoking it always ended up in a nightmarish trip for me. I didn't like weed. It would always start out okay but leave me wigged out by the end of it. But I would always return to it, because I just KNEW there was something there, something to it.
I still remember when it all "clicked" for me in the back of my buddies truck. It was the most beautiful thing, and it brought me to tears. Just being able to let go like that...

If you are able to use cannabis legally and aren't utilizing it... to me thats a God damn shame.
I haven't been able to smoke for over five years now because of Texas' shitty fucking laws and these goddamn drug tests. I am infinitely jealous of your situation.
Because cannabis made me who I am today. Saved my fuckin life. I did so much growing and learning from it. Theres not I day that goes by that I dont think about it.

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Edited by Fleabag Friend (12/08/21 07:02 PM)

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 1
    #853316 - 12/08/21 06:31 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

So yeah it's kinda weird I guess that I'm posting here at a weed board 

Can relate.

I never finished my first joint i posted about here…Do you even smoke bro? well not my first but rather first in a while. Im pretty self aware sober and weed just amplifies that and makes me feel uncomfortable. The body relaxation part is amazing tho so its a bitter sweet deal for me.

:pipesmoke:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: SameThing]
    #853321 - 12/09/21 04:06 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I'm so jealous of you guys you have no fuckinf idea. I mean it, I've never experienced feelings like that :notsureif:

Edit: and sometimes I get the darkest of dank and its always the same high :frown:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (12/09/21 04:07 AM)

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#853324 - 12/09/21 04:18 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

You should try morning glory seeds, and then smoke

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #853326 - 12/09/21 05:04 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Just smoke less when you do smoke :shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#853327 - 12/09/21 05:04 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
You should try morning glory seeds, and then smoke

I have :frown:

Edit: I've done lots of things and smoked before but weed has never gotten me crazy high like everyone else :frown:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (12/09/21 05:05 AM)

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#853328 - 12/09/21 05:53 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

have you tried packing it in your ass!!??:crankey::crankey:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#853329 - 12/09/21 06:16 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

No but that won't make a difference :notsureif:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#853334 - 12/09/21 08:29 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Well it sounds like you got some pretty heavy shit.

I suggest finding some dirt weed. IMHO the pollinated bud is entirely different than the super dank feminized stuff. I actually value reggie above all else. Its sorta like beer vs liquor.
Because getting as high as you absolutely can has its place, No doubt. But used as a tool for heightening your state of consciousness, you don't need much. Half, if not most, of getting high is all about perspective. You Just need to be able to let go and see things differently, and weed is very good at helping you do that.. Some my HIGHEST experiences were smoking a few roaches of dirt weed in the woods by myself. Truly profound experiences.
And thats whats beautiful about cannabis. You can learn a lot about the world and yourself if you can just get in the groove and learn to dance with her. Sure you can smoke yourself retarded and glue yourself to your chair, but thats not going to lend itself well to doing much of anything for you.
Especially if youre prone to overthink things too much, like myself. I've gotten in some pretty anxiety riddled highs before. Stuck in thought loops, uncomfortable as all get out, etc. But as you learn how to tread the waters and dabble with it often, you're able to handle it better. So you learn how to utilize that utterly stupid heavy bud.

My first 7 or 8 times smoking it always ended up in a nightmarish trip for me. I didn't like weed. It would always start out okay but leave me wigged out by the end of it. But I would always return to it, because I just KNEW there was something there, something to it.
I still remember when it all "clicked" for me in the back of my buddies truck. It was the most beautiful thing, and it brought me to tears. Just being able to let go like that...

If you are able to use cannabis legally and aren't utilizing it... to me thats a God damn shame.
I haven't been able to smoke for over five years now because of Texas' shitty fucking laws and these goddamn drug tests. I am infinitely jealous of your situation.
Because cannabis made me who I am today. Saved my fuckin life. I did so much growing and learning from it. Theres not I day that goes by that I dont think about it.

Great poast. I enjoyed this poast.

:raisemyglass:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #853338 - 12/09/21 08:42 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Poorboy almost never smoked, and he was one of the more prolific poasters we had on the Growery from like 2013 until a few years ago.

He needs to bring his bitch ass back here and poast moar :grizzlybear:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Data]
    #853341 - 12/09/21 11:16 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Imagine what gives most people pleasure causes you pain. WTF did you do to deserve that?  :ganja:

Edited by Rider420 (12/09/21 11:19 AM)

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Data]
    #853342 - 12/09/21 11:22 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Poorboy almost never smoked, and he was one of the more prolific poasters we had on the Growery from like 2013 until a few years ago.

How often do you smoke Data?

FYI its every day for me other then tolerance breaks a few times a year for a couple of weeks to a month.

Offlinekreg

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #853343 - 12/09/21 11:26 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
You aren't smoking enough, if you start feeling crazy after smoking some weed then smoke some more weed to calm down

that seems like a terrible idea lol

no this actually works and its my go-to when my tolerance is too low.
if you find yourself too high, smoke more, it wont take much for you to hit the ceiling of effects and then youll be sober. Seriously.

Offlinekreg

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: kreg]
    #853344 - 12/09/21 11:30 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

also look into dry herb vapes. most of them suck so thats perfect for you, some of them can only do low temp little whispy hits that dont do shit for a lot of people, specifically the electronic ones even the best.
but mech herb vaping is also great, costs more upfront and yes they can give much better hits faster and easier, but on that same notion its easier to get a quick small terpy hit out of a mech herb vape. Most of the electronics burn that up real quick IME
just one hit is all you need you fucker!
lucky bastard youre saving a lot of money in your boat, having it but not really needing a lot.

Edited by kreg (12/09/21 01:04 PM)

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Niffla]
    #853347 - 12/09/21 12:58 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:

Great poast. I enjoyed this poast.

:raisemyglass:

:potleaf::chillin::potleaf:

:highfive:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: I don't even smoke or like weed anymore [Re: Rider420]
    #853349 - 12/09/21 02:22 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Rider420 said:
Quote:

Data said:

How often do you smoke Data?

FYI its every day for me other then tolerance breaks a few times a year for a couple of weeks to a month.

I currently smoke every day, and have for the majority of my membership here on the growery. The exception was for the last year or so for a job, up until about 2 or 3 months ago.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds