Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekreg

Re: What's the last thing you watched? [Re: Jenny]
    #854573 - 01/02/22 02:47 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Ahhh, I cancelled my sub because moneys tight. Are you using all five of your account shares? Can I have one? c: I can send you seeds or spores!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekreg

Re: What's the last thing you watched? [Re: kreg]
    #854585 - 01/02/22 07:56 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Starting the south park covid special movie thing now... heard adult cartman is a rabbi lol. Ready to laugh my nuts off.

Offlinekreg

#854683 - 01/05/22 02:44 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

South Park Post COVID special was fucking hysterical. Jew Cartman was so funny. Just saw first few episodes of Dark Side of the 90s, eh, I thought it was pretty stupid. Decades industry has already force fucked us all with 80s everything over and over again, just cant pretend it's ok going forward I will not consoooom it. Episode 2 about THE LATE GREAT LEGENDARY RIVER PHOENIX!!!!!!! DuUuUuUde the 90s was like... so grunge and shoegaze bro like hits cigarette, flips hair like everybody was a celebrity but everybody waz so cool bro dude like duuuude heroin is so coool its just like weeed everybody does it maaan eyes droop hahaaaaaa. NO. I am so tired of that shit. I'm sick of this packaged  idea that in the 90s heroin was just a fun casual drug that stoners used, and its ohhhhh so horribly sad when they get addicted to it and die boooohoooo. Like color me cold but it's a fucking shitty drug and I dont think people like Cobain should be treated like such household stoner names considering what shitty habit they had. Furthermore it really pisses me off this trend of media people trying to talk about heroin like the want to normalize it. I like POT and I like HALLUCINOGENS. Thanks to fucking heroin culture and heroin media trying to overwrite this idea that it's the ultimate drug (it's not LOL) I can't be a stoner or even enjoy a k-hole without people associating me with "haha that guy probably likes to nod haha iggy pop bro"
:fuckthisshit:
Fuck heroin. It's a nasty cheap lame ass drug you can't even do anything while you're on it. I'd rather get bombed out on PCP and LSD and clean my house at least, shit.

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: What's the last thing you watched? [Re: kreg] * 1
    #854693 - 01/05/22 07:52 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I'm watching Clockwork Orange for the first time

:feelsweirdman:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: What's the last thing you watched? [Re: Niffla]
    #854694 - 01/05/22 07:55 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Haaa, classic, youre in for a ride.

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#854734 - 01/06/22 03:59 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Haaa, classic, youre in for a ride.

Haven't finished it yet, lol. I'm only about an hour in. Seems like it would be an interesting movie to watch coming down from an acid trip.

Going to resume it again later tonight.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: What's the last thing you watched? [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #854739 - 01/06/22 05:40 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

lol I watched it on shrooms last year, great experience. The ending is a real headfuck, man. Last night and this morning I was watching the latest season of Family Guy, it's really funny watching Peter ascending in immortal cartoon character power, like Buggs Bunny and Homer Simpson, he's stuck being the same age forever, becoming increasingly self aware etc

Offlinekreg

#854745 - 01/06/22 09:19 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I cant get enough of Rogu in american dad hahahaha

Offlinekreg

#854802 - 01/09/22 05:40 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Left Aqua Teen on in background for the night. This show ages like gold haahahaha. Been having a lot of crazy almost clairvoyant type ideas and visions, a lot of synchronicity shit and coincidences going down. About to rewatch Pi and laugh my nuts off at how close it is to my life right now

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

Offlinekreg

#854815 - 01/09/22 06:48 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Pi is so golden. That film ages like a damned fine sativa in cure or like a really nice wine or something. I  feel like I have inadvertently memorized the entire New Testament and I've barely read it once >.>
:trippydoc:  :trippnballs:

Offlinekreg

#855109 - 01/21/22 08:09 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Been rewatching seasons 1 and 2 of Twin Peaks will probably rewatch the Return (season 3) later once I have more drooooogz. That show is so great on drugz. Been watching the news more than anything lately, rotating sources been trying to draw a good varied source of opinions but seems things are still missing..... Started watching "Solar Opposites" tonight wanted to give it a chance but yeeesh it really feels like a very very lazy offshoot from the Rick and Morty universe. I realize that it's from like the same animator and voice guy (is that the same guy or two people? like it matters..) and unlike even with like Seth MacFarlanes gratuitous projects it feels very........ idk very gratifying of it's own image?? Idek how to say it. Easiest example them both basically having the same two main characters the evil cynic narcissist and a neurotic follower..

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #855110 - 01/21/22 09:11 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Twin Peaks is a fucking riot, I love that show.  :bobmarley:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlinekreg

Re: What's the last thing you watched? [Re: Data]
    #855113 - 01/22/22 06:29 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Its such a masterpiece. I imagine affluent wealthy people watching it for the first time in their bunkers like  trying to send money to frost and lynchs grandkids hahaha

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#855255 - 01/29/22 07:18 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Left Aqua Teen on in background for the night. This show ages like gold

Yeah I loved Aqua Teen. I still got a bunch of episodes saved on my dvr.

I'm going to start the new season of Ozark today 👀

Oh I've also been watching the Mexican made/produced series "El Chapo" on Netflix. It's pretty solid. I have a morbid fascination with the cartel world.

--------------------

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#855266 - 01/29/22 10:34 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

I'm currently binging Dexter.
I've seen it before, but it's been a while, and I had a 30 day free trial for Showtime...:shrug:

Offlinekreg

Re: What's the last thing you watched? [Re: wontootreefor]
    #855277 - 01/29/22 01:18 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Right on yall! I hadn't really seen anything new here and if I did I was so drunk I don't remember it :crazy: Trying to stay updated with the news but a lot of the headlines make my skin crawl, things that don't even feel like news either I feel like a lot of it is "would it piss you off if we said this? could you imagine how frustrating it would be if __ happened? Lets investigate!!" Was watching The Simpsons on background mostly past couple days, great show, really wish my household was into it when I was growing up.
          I never really had a lot of interest in the history of cocaine. I am however now curious about digging up a good Heroin/Poppy documentary though. I remember like reading about the opium wars in school and thinking "hmmmm well surely this was just like one little skirmish once and it never happened again on any scale or anything because gosh what an awfully vivid thing to be telling 10yo. Entire wars over drugs? Surely thats never really happened repeatedly and is still happening to this day!" ahaha.

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#855332 - 02/01/22 08:32 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Entire wars over drugs?

What's happening right down south of us is difficult to comprehend, as far as the sheer scale of it goes.

A loose estimate of around half a million people have died as a result of the cartel wars. Another hundred thousand that went missing and were never heard from again. All this since around 2006. Of course different sources have different statistics, but regardless it's staggering.

The sheer brutality and savagery of the cartels had escalated to heights that are just surreal to fathom. If you're a cartel rival, the days of them just shooting and killing you are over. Now they'll abduct you, torture you in unimaginable ways before killing you, and then they'll upload it to the internet. And there are no rules. There are female and child sicarios now.

It's not officially referred to as an actual war, but it is undoubtedly a full blown war down there. Scores of bodies are found daily, mass graves, decapitated bodies hung from freeway bridges. Just the other day the CJNG Cartel, headed by arguably the most wanted drug lord on earth currently (El Mencho), were using drones to drop bombs out of the sky on their rivals.

It's pretty terrifying.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#855339 - 02/01/22 03:27 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

I was telling someone the other day all this violence behind coke now makes heroin look a lot less unethical

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #855352 - 02/02/22 05:48 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

I recently watched something called The House on netflix. Its like a movie in length, but its made up of 3 different stories that are sorta kinda connected. The first story freaked me out, its one of the more disturbing stop-frame animations I've seen.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: What's the last thing you watched? [Re: Data]
    #855355 - 02/02/22 05:58 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Data said:
I recently watched something called The House on netflix. Its like a movie in length, but its made up of 3 different stories that are sorta kinda connected. The first story freaked me out, its one of the more disturbing stop-frame animations I've seen.

Yeah it's on my list of things to watch. Looks like it would be a possible candidate for a movie to watch on the back half of a psychedelic trip...

:mitebecool:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract