Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Drunken Stories * 1
    #853011 - 12/01/21 08:46 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

GO!

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #853020 - 12/02/21 05:49 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I was drunk once........once. the end :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: spirit_shadow] * 3
    #853027 - 12/02/21 09:19 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

When I was 16 I was real desperate for a buzz one night, didn't have any pot or money, so I waited for my parents to crash and I went down into my dad's "man cave" he had some old "collectors" budweiser case with a nascar driver on it, I carefully open the box and take a few cans out, and then tape it back. Those beers had been down there at least 10 years. That shit was so damn nasty, you know how wine can taste "dry"? It tasted really dry, made me super drunk really fast though. I'm sitting in my room probably being loud, watching tv, laughing being stupid. I've drank 2 of the mummy beers at this point, tallboys btw, I go to my window to lean outside for a piss. Because we lived in the woods and that's a thing you can do when you live in the woods. My room is on the back of the house, parents room way on other side across a hall. I'm leaning out, I think I was smoking a cigarette butt or something too... I start to sway some as I'm peeing... just enjoying the breeze.. lean back.. oh shit oh shit oh shit I was swaying so hard that I fell out of my window, mid piss, landed on top of a fence guarding an ac unit thing and then the fence fell over with me on top of it, somehow I managed to get my dick in my pants while falling but also pissed all down my leg, cigarette cherry busted everywhere, I'm drunk on the floor outside thinking Well shit i'm caught just kinda lay there for a minute... my parents didn't wake up, brushed myself off, crawled back up to and in my window, back to my groove. Got sick as shit that next day.
:bucktoothfattygangsta:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Drunken Stories [Re: kreg]
    #853029 - 12/02/21 09:22 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

Poor story. 0/10 story. Would never, ever read again.

Quote:

kreg said:
When I was 16 I was real desperate for a buzz one night, didn't have any pot or money, so I waited for my parents to crash and I went down into my dad's "man cave" he had some old "collectors" budweiser case with a nascar driver on it, I carefully open the box and take a few cans out, and then tape it back. Those beers had been down there at least 10 years. That shit was so damn nasty, you know how wine can taste "dry"? It tasted really dry, made me super drunk really fast though. I'm sitting in my room probably being loud, watching tv, laughing being stupid. I've drank 2 of the mummy beers at this point, tallboys btw, I go to my window to lean outside for a piss. Because we lived in the woods and that's a thing you can do when you live in the woods. My room is on the back of the house, parents room way on other side across a hall. I'm leaning out, I think I was smoking a cigarette butt or something too... I start to sway some as I'm peeing... just enjoying the breeze.. lean back.. oh shit oh shit oh shit I was swaying so hard that I fell out of my window, mid piss, landed on top of a fence guarding an ac unit thing and then the fence fell over with me on top of it, somehow I managed to get my dick in my pants while falling but also pissed all down my leg, cigarette cherry busted everywhere, I'm drunk on the floor outside thinking Well shit i'm caught just kinda lay there for a minute... my parents didn't wake up, brushed myself off, crawled back up to and in my window, back to my groove. Got sick as shit that next day.
:bucktoothfattygangsta:

Lol damn

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Niffla]
    #853030 - 12/02/21 10:18 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Thats a good one!

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Niffla] * 2
    #853035 - 12/02/21 11:26 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

Quoting so niffla has to read again :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
Re: Drunken Stories [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #853039 - 12/02/21 12:57 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I started a new year once by waking up to a puddle of vomit next to my face.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Drunken Stories [Re: SameThing]
    #853047 - 12/02/21 02:07 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

Quoting so niffla has to read again :house:

:glorious:

:godfuckingdammit:

Quote:

SameThing said:
I started a new year once by waking up to a puddle of vomit next to my face.

:girlofdisapproval:

Speaking of New Year's drunk stories, when I was like 17, I let it slip to my manager that I was going to get bombed that evening (it was New Year's Eve). I was a less than great employee, so let's just say that I was already on a short leash. She told me that if I called in the next day that I'd be fired.

Well...I got smashed that night. Stayed up til like 6 in the morn. Had to be at work at 7 am. I called in sick.

:ducklol:

And yes I was swiftly terminated.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #853048 - 12/02/21 02:11 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

haaa i was once in between good paying jobs and had to take a low paying job at a fast restaurant for a few weeks. My first fucking day i had to call out because the night before i didnt get too drunk but i drank n
my regular amount too fast and got too drunk, woke up middle of night spinning and nauseous. Fortunately for me because it was like bottom barrel work, everyone there even the managers were like "oh its fine we all call in hungover all the time dude, where do you think marissa went lol"

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: kreg] * 1
    #853052 - 12/02/21 02:21 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I was drunk I high school at a friend's house and I dropped a bowl and it shattered and I cut my toe, well I thought I was dying for real and was trying to get them to take me to the hospital, they were like "shut up man, you are fine." :lolsy:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
    #853055 - 12/02/21 02:47 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

One time a bunch of my friends were partying out on a lake, and during the night we decided to go explore some trails.  My buddy Dan was driving his truck, and as we were going up this giant hill he looked back at us to tell us something, and we realized we had stopped moving.  He was up against a tree.  After we pointed that fact out, he threw it in reverse and went straight backwards, into more trees.  At this point the truck was hung up on one, so we had to walk back to my other buddy's truck to get a chainsaw.

After we got back I took the canoe out to a rock in the middle of the lake to smoke a bowl.  Upon getting out I heard a "ploop" and saw my grinder sinking into the abyss.  I reached out to grab it, but just managed to graze it with my fingertips as it sank beyond sight. 

After a disappointing smoke session, I headed back to camp.  A few people were heading out for breakfast, so I decided to tag along.  I reached for my motorcycle key, and there was nothing, for it too had been lost to the abyss.  Disappointed once again, I filtered some water and cooked up some ramen.  After my much needed breakfast, I realized what I had to do.

Luckily Dan had a wire stripper in his truck, so I was able to hot wire the motorcycle and get home pretty easily.  It's still hot wired to this day.

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: yoosername]
    #853060 - 12/02/21 03:24 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

wow yooser that sounds awful i wouldve been upset aha

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#853064 - 12/02/21 05:06 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Good thing y'all know how to hot wire, I wouldn't a known what the fuck to do

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #853080 - 12/03/21 03:50 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Gen Y = generation youtube.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: SameThing]
    #853081 - 12/03/21 03:57 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I jumped out of a car doing about 60kms/hr (30m/hr) because my ‘friends’ were being cunts to me. I had to walk about 15kms back home all bruised and sore. I dont talk to them in decades. I still have reminder scars on my knuckles from punching the fuck out of a fence. I havent punched anyone in over 20 years. I also havent been punched in over 20 years.

:feelsgoodman:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: SameThing] * 2
    #853095 - 12/03/21 11:28 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Goddamn that sounds fuckin painful.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: Fleabag Friend] * 2
    #853104 - 12/03/21 11:47 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

once I was drinking with some lady friends, we were all under 21, at my place, nothing weird going on just getting drunk on cheap beer and vodka. Obviously we didn't know shit about alcohol quality so we were all like getting sick but pretending we were having an awesome time, nobody vomitted that I know of. We made some really really horrible "quesadillas" if you can even call them that like on the stove tortilla cheese and salsa- one of the girls had to leave abruptly I didn't know why. We all fell asleep on the floor after she left I think.. fun night next day I'm in my kitchen and I step in some weird shit I look down "What the fuck is that- who dropped a quesadilla in the kitchen?" The girls reply, "what?" they both come look and start laughing "Oh lol, looks like _ had her period" and it took me like a quarter second ooohhhh that's why she left she was wearing really short shorts idk I wasn't staring at her crotch I guess. Made me feel fucking horrible later because I remember how uncomfortable she was when she was telling the other girl that she needed to leave and she wouldn't say why aha.
So yeah I got really drunk with some girls and the next day I stepped in period blood

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#853113 - 12/03/21 01:13 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
once I was drinking with some lady friends, we were all under 21, at my place, nothing weird going on just getting drunk on cheap beer and vodka. Obviously we didn't know shit about alcohol quality so we were all like getting sick but pretending we were having an awesome time, nobody vomitted that I know of. We made some really really horrible "quesadillas" if you can even call them that like on the stove tortilla cheese and salsa- one of the girls had to leave abruptly I didn't know why. We all fell asleep on the floor after she left I think.. fun night next day I'm in my kitchen and I step in some weird shit I look down "What the fuck is that- who dropped a quesadilla in the kitchen?" The girls reply, "what?" they both come look and start laughing "Oh lol, looks like _ had her period" and it took me like a quarter second ooohhhh that's why she left she was wearing really short shorts idk I wasn't staring at her crotch I guess. Made me feel fucking horrible later because I remember how uncomfortable she was when she was telling the other girl that she needed to leave and she wouldn't say why aha.
So yeah I got really drunk with some girls and the next day I stepped in period blood

You could have got a white piece of paper and made foot art with the period blood and then sell the piece on shroomery :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

Re: Drunken Stories [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #853115 - 12/03/21 01:24 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

You could have got a white piece of paper and made foot art with the period blood and then sell the piece on shroomery 

I'm glad that's not a trend or whatever

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#853117 - 12/03/21 01:35 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

So what did you learn from that kreg?

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom