Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

LNC
    #849148 - 08/31/21 06:35 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I cant be the only one on here, what are you all up to? :wonka:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: LNC [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #849151 - 08/31/21 09:15 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Cheladas and Halloween :beer:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: Data]
    #849153 - 09/01/21 07:11 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Ooh that sounds fun. It's funny cos I was just talking to someone yesterday saying about how fall and Halloween are my favorite times of the year lol

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/01/21 07:12 AM)

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: LNC [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #849157 - 09/01/21 03:10 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hell yea, any month that ends in 'ber' is the best time of the year.  :maple:  :awesanta:  :mushdance:  :kidnap:  :menorah:

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849158 - 09/01/21 03:38 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

:feelsoldman:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: LNC [Re: Jenny]
    #849161 - 09/01/21 04:16 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Cheladas and Halloween :beer:

I love cheladas :heart:

Quote:

Jenny said:

:feelsweirdman:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849167 - 09/01/21 05:44 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Hell yea, any month that ends in 'ber' is the best time of the year.  :maple:  :awesanta:  :mushdance:  :kidnap:  :menorah:

I like to solo camp a lot this time of year. Nothing like cooking and sleeping outside  :manofapproval:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849176 - 09/01/21 07:48 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Data said:

I like to solo camp a lot this time of year. Nothing like cooking and sleeping outside  :manofapproval:

I've only solo camped once :sad:

I was pretty paranoid

:paranoid:

I want to do it again though

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: Niffla]
    #849179 - 09/01/21 07:53 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I've had shit come up to my tent before and I've seen eyes if coyotes just beyond the light of the fire but I'm always hella armed so I'm never worried :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849180 - 09/01/21 08:02 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I've had shit come up to my tent before and I've seen eyes if coyotes just beyond the light of the fire but I'm always hella armed so I'm never worried :house:

Yeah something came up to the tent that night I solo camped

Probably a raccoon

Only thing I was worried about was a pack of wild boars

I know it seems like a funny thing to be worried about because they're not predators but in east TX where I was camping, they have a severe feral hog problem, and I've heard all kinds of stories about how they're super aggressive and will wreck you because they're so territorial

Idk tho lol

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: LNC [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #849182 - 09/01/21 08:34 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hogs are insanely smart. They coordinate hunting efforts, and do consider humans as food items.

I had a pet pig growing up, that fucker was trained to a litter box in the first month or so, understood a shitload of words, and could hold a grudge for weeks and randomly piss in your shoes in return for being scolded.

A group of feral hogs is something to worry about.

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849184 - 09/01/21 08:45 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Hogs are insanely smart. They coordinate hunting efforts, and do consider humans as food items.

I had a pet pig growing up, that fucker was trained to a litter box in the first month or so, understood a shitload of words, and could hold a grudge for weeks and randomly piss in your shoes in return for being scolded.

A group of feral hogs is something to worry about.

Oh I was definitely worried about them for sure

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849187 - 09/01/21 09:24 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah fuck all that that's why I carry something that can kill when I solo camp cos nature just might be trying to kill/eat you :/

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849190 - 09/02/21 08:10 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Yeah fuck all that that's why I carry something that can kill when I solo camp cos nature just might be trying to kill/eat you :/

I camped (not solo though, each time was with one other person) in the Grand Tetons and in Yellowstone several years ago. That was a trip knowing that grizzly bears and wolves were out there. Fortunately we didn't get any visits though, lol.

And by the way when I say solo camping, I mean solo. Not just camping in a campground by yourself with a bunch of other campers around. I mean true solo in the woods by yourself far away from anyone else solo camping.

I need to get brave and really take the dive in. And just try to become a significantly more improved and seasoned solo camper/hiker in general. It takes practice like anything else. Every time I bring it up though to family or friends or whatever they act like I'm insane for wanting to solo hike/camp. They say that it's not smart and that I could get lost and up a news headline :snub:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849191 - 09/02/21 09:00 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I already live far away from everyone and I own 12 acres of woods so does that count when I camp solo on them? Lol

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849194 - 09/02/21 09:05 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I already live far away from everyone and I own 12 acres of woods so does that count when I camp solo on them? Lol

Oh yeah absolutely

:youthemandawg:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#849196 - 09/02/21 10:39 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I've not done a lot of solo camping, but I've done a fair amount of solo hiking in the Appalachians, Rockies, and High Sierras. Running up on any sort of large animal when you're 5-15 miles out will shake up your confidence. Black bears were fairly shy and just wanted to get away from you, moose just turn around and stare at you until you leave, and you should definitely leave if that ever happens.

The closest I've ever come to getting attacked was a fucking mountain goat on a 14er in the Rockies. She had a kid with her, and they were standing on the only good path down, and she squared off with me when I tried to squeeze past, thought I was going to have to bail off the trail on a pretty steep area of scree.

I've not yet met Elk or Grizzlies on the trail, and I'd prefer not to if possible :grizzlybear:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849199 - 09/02/21 11:00 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
I've not done a lot of solo camping, but I've done a fair amount of solo hiking in the Appalachians, Rockies, and High Sierras. Running up on any sort of large animal when you're 5-15 miles out will shake up your confidence. Black bears were fairly shy and just wanted to get away from you, moose just turn around and stare at you until you leave, and you should definitely leave if that ever happens.

The closest I've ever come to getting attacked was a fucking mountain goat on a 14er in the Rockies. She had a kid with her, and they were standing on the only good path down, and she squared off with me when I tried to squeeze past, thought I was going to have to bail off the trail on a pretty steep area of scree.

I've not yet met Elk or Grizzlies on the trail, and I'd prefer not to if possible :grizzlybear:

Meeting any animal big enough to knock you over in sketchy terrain is crazy for sure. Man I'm jealous. How was breathing in the mountains? Was it harder? Did your lung capacity improve when you came back down?

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#849201 - 09/02/21 12:39 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I currently live just a bit over a mile up in NM, so it's not a big deal now, although at 14k ft you still notice it.

Back then, I was living at about 300ft above sea level, so 14ers were several days of hiking at 8k, then 10k, then 12k, just so that I could actually get through the last 500 ft of elevation gain near the summit.

Hiking in the Sierras was the worst, mainly because I didn't have time to acclimate whenever I was there (usually long weekends or job interviews), so a 5 mile trail up to a 12k ft pass was enough to almost bonk on the way up.

Normally a week at altitude doesn't give you time to feel amazing when you drop to lower altitude. I've not been below 4500ft for the last 1.5 years since I moved, but I'm interested to see how I feel when I go back to 900ft when I visit the family in December. From what I hear, I should be able to drink everyone under the table at lower elevations.

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849206 - 09/02/21 03:48 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
I currently live just a bit over a mile up in NM

I have fallen in love with New Mexico in recent years. Been to Ruidoso a couple of times in the past year. What an underrated gem of an area.

I also love the desert mountain regions of New Mexico.

I have a short list of states that I'd love to retire in and New Mexico is on that list.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849209 - 09/02/21 03:58 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
I currently live just a bit over a mile up in NM, so it's not a big deal now, although at 14k ft you still notice it.

Back then, I was living at about 300ft above sea level, so 14ers were several days of hiking at 8k, then 10k, then 12k, just so that I could actually get through the last 500 ft of elevation gain near the summit.

Hiking in the Sierras was the worst, mainly because I didn't have time to acclimate whenever I was there (usually long weekends or job interviews), so a 5 mile trail up to a 12k ft pass was enough to almost bonk on the way up.

Normally a week at altitude doesn't give you time to feel amazing when you drop to lower altitude. I've not been below 4500ft for the last 1.5 years since I moved, but I'm interested to see how I feel when I go back to 900ft when I visit the family in December. From what I hear, I should be able to drink everyone under the table at lower elevations.

Damn that's awesome. One of my close friends said that years ago when he went to visit and work in a super high elevation area he said he smoked when he got there and literally passed out :lol:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: LNC [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #849210 - 09/02/21 04:39 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

It's an amazing state, I'm a big fan of the Valles Caldera, especially in winter.

And if you get tired of the scenery, then the Colorado Rockies are a few hours away, and the Canyonlands of Utah just a few hours more. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849211 - 09/02/21 04:40 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Data said:

Damn that's awesome. One of my close friends said that years ago when he went to visit and work in a super high elevation area he said he smoked when he got there and literally passed out :lol:

Yeah the elevation ain't no joke. I took my folks up to Wyoming to the Tetons, and we went on a walk -- my mom, who is very fit and strong for her age, was badly out of breath just after a short walk. Back home she can walk for 90 minutes straight. But that's in a city that's barely above sea level. There a five minute walk made her appear that she just ran in the Olympics.

The Teton region is around like 6,500 feet in elevation (and up), so the huge difference got to her in a major way.

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849212 - 09/02/21 05:51 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

i've got 13 pieces ready to buy on grasscity and since its above 100$ i get 20% off which reassures me that its okay to order alot of pipes to my address here, although in the country i dont know how they deliver anything over the internet :awesketch:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#849213 - 09/02/21 06:24 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Dang man, 13 pieces? Anything good in there?

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849215 - 09/03/21 12:31 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i love all 13 of them :smug:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849216 - 09/03/21 07:17 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

In the country as in the middle of nowhere or in the country as in a different country? And 13 pieces is a lot, I only have a pinchy, indestructible bowl. Dab bong, and flower bong lol

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
    #849217 - 09/03/21 08:05 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Jenny, why you buying 13 pieces when
Quote:

Jenny said:
i quit smoking completely :awesketch:

:smbfacepalm:

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: yoosername]
    #849219 - 09/03/21 01:51 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

in the country as in the middle of nowhere :lolwut:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849220 - 09/03/21 03:36 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I'm high...on a marijuana website what do you expect? :awehigh: Haha (I misunderstood as I live in the country for real and I still get mail fine :shrug: )

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849223 - 09/03/21 03:52 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
in the country as in the middle of nowhere :lolwut:

:androidlol:

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849227 - 09/04/21 12:16 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

its a ranch trailer in the yard off the street but its down a gravel road and its not obvious for people delivering packages.  the mailbox is on the street but there is no room and no way to deliver bigger packages.

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849229 - 09/04/21 06:05 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
its a ranch trailer in the yard off the street but its down a gravel road and its not obvious for people delivering packages.  the mailbox is on the street but there is no room and no way to deliver bigger packages.

:disappoint:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849231 - 09/04/21 08:56 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Do you have a good relationship with your mailman/woman?(for example mine has seen one of my pot plants a few years ago and never did or said anything about them, much cool very yes) if so I'd say make or buy a lock box and give him/her a key for the bigger items(obviously make the box unstealable via permanently sitting it or booby trapping the fuck out of it(booby trap may get you in legal trouble depending on the state you live in so use that option with caution) :shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/04/21 08:58 AM)

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849234 - 09/04/21 02:28 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

idk somehow it would get delivered to my door and i just don't get it :awesketch:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849236 - 09/04/21 02:49 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
idk somehow it would get delivered to my door and i just don't get it :awesketch:

I'm sure mail people still live by the mailman motto rain sleet and snow......they WILL get your mail to you :lol:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849243 - 09/05/21 05:25 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

right even if it's down a weird driveway :grin:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849244 - 09/05/21 08:00 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I have an AWESOME mailman...then for a couple days out of the week there is a new one and they suck...I was out of town yesterday day, it was raining when the mail was delevered....they put my package(which contained a headset for gaming) on my front porch which has no awning...my back porch does, needless to say my package got rained on hella, still works but I'm still like....wtf....

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849246 - 09/06/21 02:52 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

i think they would need a sign directing where to put the package not just at the mailbox on the street but the gravel road is not obvious to deliver on

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849247 - 09/06/21 06:25 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

If it really is sketchy I'd just call my local post office and just tell them the situation :shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#849248 - 09/06/21 07:47 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I got rid of all of my nice pieces when I moved across the country last year. Maybe in a few years I can find another job that doesn't do random piss tests and I'll start my collection again. :pipesmoke:

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849251 - 09/06/21 10:04 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i love collecting pipes :smug:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849253 - 09/07/21 08:25 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I break all my shit eventually and glass is my favorite :badmanthisfeels:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849254 - 09/07/21 03:35 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

u gotta be careful :aweohyou:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849256 - 09/07/21 03:54 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
u gotta be careful :aweohyou:

:yeahgoodadvice:

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849264 - 09/07/21 11:11 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

yo this is killin me, i cant seem to fathom how to move to my trailer and order stuff off the internet :awesketch:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849275 - 09/08/21 04:30 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
yo this is killin me, i cant seem to fathom how to move to my trailer and order stuff off the internet :awesketch:

:lolwut:

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849281 - 09/08/21 11:15 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

:fuckthisshit:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849283 - 09/09/21 07:57 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Have you tried calling the post office to notify them or ask them about the situation? They cant help if they dont know lol

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlineccool74
Stranger
    #849304 - 09/11/21 10:21 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

im bored so ill respond to an old ass post. New Mexico isnt called the land of enchantment for nothing. from where I live we usually go up to Raton NM. not much to see. NRA has a big shooting range out there and thats about it. there is a really nice little creek there that has great fishing as long as there is water, and there is also a huge prehistoric lava field out there with a cuple burnt out volcanios.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: ccool74]
    #849305 - 09/11/21 12:04 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Did you ban yourself from the shroomery too? :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/11/21 12:05 PM)

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#849307 - 09/11/21 02:12 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

:megacrankey::fuckthisshit::nogodno:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849857 - 09/22/21 04:46 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I didn't know there was another LNC  :mad2:

Delete this one NOW :crankey:

:kingcrankey:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#849863 - 09/22/21 07:14 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

No way, fight me :kingcrankey:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849868 - 09/22/21 08:14 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
No way, fight me :kingcrankey:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850259 - 09/29/21 10:19 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Long story short a friend of mine wants to hunt soon but his firearm licence is expired so I told him I  will get  the gun and it will be mine until he gets it renewed then I can just transfer it to him. Anyway it is a 72 hour wait for background checks but I've been reading they are backed up and could take weeks...I hope that is not the case cos this shotgun is sweet....(I actually dont like killing things but im allowing this to happen because deer meat is a guilty pleasure of mine and I have not had it in a while...)

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/30/21 09:13 AM)

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850274 - 09/30/21 09:13 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Nobody here into guns? Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleSolar Nexus
Male User Gallery
    #850275 - 09/30/21 09:44 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

hop heads aren't supposed to have guns

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: LNC [Re: Solar Nexus]
    #850276 - 09/30/21 09:53 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I guess I'm wondering why a shotgun for deer?  I've always hunted deer with a rifle.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850277 - 09/30/21 09:54 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Who said I was a hop head? I earned my CCL in the most strict state there is on the issue by not even having a single anger issue anywhere on my record let alone a crime. I've been licenced for years :lolsy:
I'm not a felon. I pay taxes. The 2A is still a thing. Just exercising my rights.

Edit: why a shotgun? Because I wasn't the one with the money lol

Editx2: also I own 12 acres of forest and a lot of deer go through it regularly he will be super close to them. No need for long range weapon.

Editx3: I'm not the stereotypical yeehaw american......im more of the stereotypical if you threaten my life I'm shooting you in the face because I've been through way too much american.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/30/21 10:28 AM)

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#850339 - 09/30/21 11:50 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:fuckthisshit::feelsoldman:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850341 - 10/01/21 05:06 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:superthrust:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#850366 - 10/01/21 08:49 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Who said I was a hop head? I earned my CCL in the most strict state there is on the issue by not even having a single anger issue anywhere on my record let alone a crime. I've been licenced for years :lolsy:
I'm not a felon. I pay taxes. The 2A is still a thing. Just exercising my rights.

Edit: why a shotgun? Because I wasn't the one with the money lol

Editx2: also I own 12 acres of forest and a lot of deer go through it regularly he will be super close to them. No need for long range weapon.

Editx3: I'm not the stereotypical yeehaw american......im more of the stereotypical if you threaten my life I'm shooting you in the face because I've been through way too much american.

I got my CC a while back in my home state, haven't yet taken the time to figure it out since I've moved to a different state :shrug:

I grew up in a very pro-gun family, target practice with pellet rifles and 22s were some of my earlier childhood memories. My 12 y/o self got wrecked by my first time with a 12 gauge (it borderline gave my skinny ass whiplash).

I've never felt uncomfortable around firearms (I mean aside from the healthy fear that keeps you from ever pointing or sweeping one at/across anyone, and always assume a gun is loaded until personally validated), but aside from target practice (I was into long range when I was a teenager), I've never really had an interest in firearms.

I still own several handguns and an AR, but only because my crazy family gives people guns for Christmas/birthdays because they think the end-times are just around the corner. :shrug:

I don't like the idea of hunting, and I'm pretty sure I'm too much of a pussy to shoot an animal when I don't need to. I prefer to bury my head in the sand and buy my murdered animal parts from the grocery store. That said, I have no judgement on those that responsibly hunt (and by responsibly I mean not harvesting too many of any one animal off of a plot of land, and either paying fees for or directly planting crops or general land management that keeps up the land and the animal population that One hunts). I also feel like I should at some point learn how to hunt and dress some of the more common animals in the US, just so I feel slightly more comfortable with my ability to survive without a grocery store nearby. :shrug:

I prefer fishing, specifically catfishing because I'm lazy and like catching monsters that I have an excuse not to kill for food (unless they're flatheads, those fuckers can get huge and never get that muddy taste that other catfish get).

I am also not a stereotypical yeehaw American, I'm just a product of my environment. :pipesmoke:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850368 - 10/01/21 09:16 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

THIS ^ I'm 100% with you. I really don't like killing things and the initial kill always gets to me even just a tiny bit BUT as you said it really is a basic survival skill everyone really should know how to do because if society or let alone the supply chain ever collapses then hunting will be an invaluable skill.

Same, I was raised by my great grandfather who was alive during the great depression. I was 4 or 5 when I shot my first gun. Gpa was also in wwII so he gave me the proper training basically since that point in time. I have it drilled into me to never point a firearm at somebody unless you are damn well meaning to pull the trigger.

Also,last time I hunted a few years ago with my brother we only killed 1 deer and that meat lasted both of our families well into spring.(my ex step brother. We grew up entire lives together so as far as I'm concerned he is my brother)

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/01/21 09:17 AM)

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН Flag
    #850436 - 10/02/21 06:57 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Nobody here into guns? Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

I wrote a poem.

People with guns kill people.
Guns dont kill other guns.
Bullets kill things, when fired from guns, by people.
People kill people without guns.
People kill themselves with guns.
People kill themselves without guns.
Guns guns guns.
People.

The end.

-TY

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: SameThing]
    #850444 - 10/02/21 02:19 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

HAIKU

Background check went through
Many targets will be slain
Though inanimate

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#850453 - 10/02/21 11:29 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:smug::lolwut::feelsoldman:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850476 - 10/03/21 08:48 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:ruggedwink:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#850478 - 10/03/21 09:46 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

Nice toes :howyoudoing:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850480 - 10/03/21 11:41 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I knew there would be a creep here :lolsy:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850481 - 10/03/21 11:42 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I'll make that pic into an NFT and sell it to you for a couple million :wonka:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850485 - 10/03/21 02:49 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

This thing is SO accurate it's unreal 0.0

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН Flag
    #850486 - 10/03/21 03:53 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

When spirit_shadow sees a dear he be all like -  :minigun:

Take THAT, dears.

:baaaam:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#850491 - 10/03/21 04:19 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I'll make that pic into an NFT and sell it to you for a couple million :wonka:

If it's not a bottle of bath water, I'm not paying for it...

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850492 - 10/03/21 04:28 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

That can be arranged :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850493 - 10/03/21 04:29 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
When spirit_shadow sees a dear he be all like -  :minigun:

Take THAT, dears.

That how I was for Clay pigeons lol

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#850535 - 10/04/21 12:37 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:awepixletrippin:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850547 - 10/04/21 07:54 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:barbershreds:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850551 - 10/04/21 08:28 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Do you like guns niffla?

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850553 - 10/04/21 08:34 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

No I'm anti-gun you NRA gun nut son of a bitch

:triggered:

J/k i'm far from a gun expert lol but I do have a little .380 I keep by my bed at night

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#850556 - 10/04/21 08:47 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

chilln :awesketch:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850557 - 10/04/21 09:10 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not nra nut lol I'm a law adding citizwn :ruggedwink:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850559 - 10/05/21 05:39 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Omg I was just kidding dewd

:judyfacepalm:

:batlol:

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#850572 - 10/05/21 02:19 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:megacrankey:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850573 - 10/05/21 03:10 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:awwhellno:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
    #850975 - 10/15/21 04:11 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Its late night here down under but yalls are sleepin over yonder it aint fair.

:caturday:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850982 - 10/15/21 05:59 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:guiltyascharged:

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
Bbby

#850999 - 10/15/21 08:05 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I'll be unbanned from the shroomery in about a day

I just don't know anymore! Maybe this place has more vibes.

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: LNC [Re: twighead]
    #851001 - 10/15/21 08:50 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851012 - 10/15/21 09:55 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:yes:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851022 - 10/16/21 07:40 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:birdfive:

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
Bbby

#851030 - 10/16/21 04:45 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

twighead said:

Very astute sir, I don't know if I can leave the shroomery though honestly -

On one hand, an issue is that I like everyone here

I feel like I need some CONFLICT in my forum experience to feel whole!

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851031 - 10/16/21 04:48 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

My post ratio is about 70/30 growery/shroomery nowadays :shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: LNC [Re: twighead] * 1
    #851037 - 10/16/21 08:01 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
I feel like I need some CONFLICT in my forum experience to feel whole!

:cockafuck:  :elderlyfuckyou:  :fuckallyall:  :fuckyouandalsoyou:  :whatsthisohfuckyou:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851039 - 10/17/21 12:09 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I free range between both worlds, like an immortal, unable to be bannished from either yet trapped by both.

:doublejointed:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851088 - 10/17/21 10:09 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

masssive chillinn :smug:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851094 - 10/18/21 11:30 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
My post ratio is about 70/30 growery/shroomery nowadays :shrug:

My post ratio is 100/0 growery to shroomery

:feelsweirdman:

:batlol:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851099 - 10/18/21 12:22 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

What do you have against the shroomery :notsureif:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851100 - 10/18/21 12:25 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

My post ratio is 100/0 growery to shroomery

So your a 100% shroomery lurker now.
:wonka:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851101 - 10/18/21 12:36 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I re crunched the numbers and my ratio is more like 80/20 :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851137 - 10/19/21 04:51 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:

I still lurk a few times a week but it's mainly in the psychedelic experience forum. I have a deep, deep love for psychedelics so I still enjoy surfing and reading that part of the shroomery. My love for that part of the shroomery will never leave me. Hell that's where I began in the shroomery. Reading trip reports and then eventually researching how to cultivate.

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

I'm just burned out on it. I spent too much time at the pub and it reminds me too much of being on twitter or something. Too toxic. Lots of judging and condescending posters. Lots of politics and hate (which go hand in hand). Lots of flaming. It's not even close to the same place it was when I first discovered it. Not how I remembered it anyway. Granted there's only literally a tiny few of us posting over here at the growery, but it's so nice to post casually somewhere like here and go two months without seeing a single argument, flame war or melt. Again obviously the extremely low traffic is the reason for that, but still. It's a completely stress free board and I enjoy that.

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

Loc: Tat Tvam Asi
    #851139 - 10/19/21 05:07 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah if you read pub post from long ago like 05 or earlier the pub was a different atmosphere for sure as far as politics and shit goes atleast as far as I've lurked back and read:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851140 - 10/19/21 05:47 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

SameThing said:

I still lurk a few times a week but it's mainly in the psychedelic experience forum. I have a deep, deep love for psychedelics so I still enjoy surfing and reading that part of the shroomery. My love for that part of the shroomery will never leave me. Hell that's where I began in the shroomery. Reading trip reports and then eventually researching how to cultivate.

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

I'm just burned out on it. I spent too much time at the pub and it reminds me too much of being on twitter or something. Too toxic. Lots of judging and condescending posters. Lots of politics and hate (which go hand in hand). Lots of flaming. It's not even close to the same place it was when I first discovered it. Not how I remembered it anyway. Granted there's only literally a tiny few of us posting over here at the growery, but it's so nice to post casually somewhere like here and go two months without seeing a single argument, flame war or melt. Again obviously the extremely low traffic is the reason for that, but still. It's a completely stress free board and I enjoy that.

I hear that. I think it all started when Trump got into office. It just triggered a catastrophic meltdown of the pub. Sooo many political posts....yeah I get it. :feelssadman:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851142 - 10/19/21 09:11 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:megacrankey:

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851144 - 10/19/21 10:09 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Too toxic. Lots of judging and condescending posters. Lots of politics and hate (which go hand in hand). Lots of flaming. It's not even close to the same place it was when I first discovered it. Not how I remembered it anyway. Granted there's only literally a tiny few of us posting over here at the growery, but it's so nice to post casually somewhere like here and go two months without seeing a single argument, flame war or melt. Again obviously the extremely low traffic is the reason for that, but still. It's a completely stress free board and I enjoy that.

Exactly my thoughts.

Seems a lot quieter over there lately.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinetwighead
Bbby

Re: LNC [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #851145 - 10/20/21 12:24 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

SameThing said:

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

:heart: I like'd to see you say everything

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851167 - 10/20/21 11:38 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851208 - 10/21/21 11:37 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851216 - 10/22/21 04:23 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:feelsbannedman:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851227 - 10/22/21 06:21 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Im so tired, wake up a 3am then work 5am to 5pm all weekend :notsureif:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851237 - 10/23/21 03:25 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Looooooooooooooooong days bro. Ive been there, well close, used to get up at 4 and do 6-6.

Not anymore though.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851254 - 10/23/21 10:15 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah it sucks. I'm on lunch and my feet are so fucking sore :/

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851264 - 10/23/21 04:46 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Just got home, took a dab of black dog live sauce and now listening to a lofi radio channel, my feet hurt so bad but I feel sooo much better now :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/23/21 04:49 PM)

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851270 - 10/23/21 10:04 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851271 - 10/23/21 10:40 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

… my feet are so fucking sore :/

Put em up bro, right up, above your heart.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

Re: LNC [Re: SameThing] * 1
    #851393 - 10/28/21 08:26 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

This is it.... This is how i die.....
.... Last night i got really really fucking high on cookies
I baked a totinos pizza , turned the oven off left it in there
... I forgot it

.....so im really high again and i just heated it up and im eating it now
Rip me
Life was good
This day old pizza is damn good
I wonder what litany of toxic poison i have ingested in this meal, my , final last meal

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: kreg] * 1
    #851403 - 10/29/21 02:16 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:smug:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: LNC [Re: Connectedcosmos] * 1
    #851411 - 10/29/21 06:07 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

jagermeifter is such a strange drink. I think it has become my favorite liquor
yall ever get weird with the deer?
i swear man i have a little sip of that stuff and deers just start busting in through the walls of my house and stuff its wild i dont know what to do its such a hairy situation all those deers every time

Offlinefeevers
Stranger
    #851452 - 10/30/21 06:10 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinekreg

Re: LNC [Re: feevers]
    #851456 - 10/30/21 09:56 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
What is going on here https://www.growery.org/forums/postlist.php/Journal/110748

What IS going on there!
:what: :stoned:

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: kreg]
    #851458 - 10/30/21 10:25 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Ima check it out, later on.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851460 - 10/31/21 04:52 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I never did any drug that wasn't forced, I like marijuana very mortifying.  Kind of fishy that foreighner that seing heild and showed me a shrunken human brain in a petridish and speaks language beep,

There’s a lot going on in that dudes head. Its mostly gobbledygook. I only read two before it was too much.

On a brighter note- happy halloween err body.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinefeevers
Stranger
    #851461 - 10/31/21 06:14 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I just looked at his gallery https://www.growery.org/forums/usergallery.php?gallery=110748

I recognize him from the shroomery now. He’s been around for over a decade, he used to make puppets and get banned pretty quickly, he’s posted his full name before and his facebook is a lot more of the same. Apparently he lives in some sort of facility. Interesting that he branched out to the Growery too

Offlinefeevers
Stranger
    #851462 - 10/31/21 06:43 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24766497/fpart/1/vc/1

Near Dylan basically has a Wikipedia of him going in this thread

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#851463 - 10/31/21 07:05 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

feevers said:
What is going on here https://www.growery.org/forums/postlist.php/Journal/110748

What IS going on there!
:what: :stoned:

That user used to pop up under various puppets, claimed to be under attack by aliens/CIA/Nazis, was very obviously a person with schizophrenia posting on a cell phone from inside a mental institution.

At one point he escaped and went missing for a few weeks, his brother showed up asking for info. They eventually found him (according to his brother) but I haven't seen any new puppet activity from him lately. :shrug:

He used to post under the username MJCS
The Mysterious Case of Ariel Arbel, the Time Traveller

Maybe he's surfing around the multiverse in his time machine these days :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: Data] * 1
    #851464 - 10/31/21 02:07 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Vegtabolization

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

#851465 - 10/31/21 03:52 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I wonder what drugs he was/is into....

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

InvisibleSolar Nexus
Male User Gallery
    #851466 - 10/31/21 04:59 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

The eggs are listening!

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851467 - 10/31/21 05:08 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I'm more pissed off than the user jenny.....and no I don't want to talk about it fuck! :kingcrankey:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851468 - 10/31/21 05:12 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I'm about to lose my shit and go take a fucking vessel at gunpoint if I literally stop posting for a while then im either dead or I made it to her. I'm done being alone and in pain. I'm going to make a way to her or die. Fuck police fuck covid fuck laws fuck koods fuck everything!
:meltdown: :wtfsonic: :fuckthisshit:
(Is what I want to do but am not going to do just to be clear. If there was no laws 10/10 would do)

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/31/21 05:32 PM)

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#851469 - 10/31/21 06:01 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Fuck police fuck covid fuck laws fuck koods fuck everything!

:myman:  :maw:  :mydesk:  :fuckthepolice:  :chestpound:  :yess:  :dork:  :rocketcrotch:  :prettyflyforawhiteguy:  :kummeli:  :baaaam:  :imafirinmahlazer:  :maceyourface:  :derail:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851470 - 10/31/21 07:00 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
…If there was no laws…

I wish i was around in the wild west days.
Any mf gets in your way, bang bang, problem solved.
I would be a wanted man for sure.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

#851471 - 10/31/21 10:08 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I'm about to lose my shit and go take a fucking vessel at gunpoint if I literally stop posting for a while then im either dead or I made it to her. I'm done being alone and in pain. I'm going to make a way to her or die. Fuck police fuck covid fuck laws fuck koods fuck everything!
(Is what I want to do but am not going to do just to be clear. If there was no laws 10/10 would do)

just come crash with me lets be bros everything is oks <3

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: kreg] * 2
    #851474 - 11/01/21 04:28 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fuck koods

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851494 - 11/01/21 05:23 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I said fuck koods then hit the ban lotto......:ancientaliens:? I just threw that I there cos I was pissed and it felt right :lol: I don't hate koods at all I just have different opinions than him.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851501 - 11/01/21 10:59 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I forgot what everyones beef with him is

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851503 - 11/01/21 11:53 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

He wants mandatory vaccinations for everyone no matter what. That's the only thing I disagree with him on lol

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (11/01/21 11:53 AM)

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851504 - 11/01/21 11:55 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I got a ride to the dispo. Got some lemon cake bud and some macnanna(Miracle Alien Cookies (Cap's cut)) x Strawberry Banana (Crocketts Cut) diamonds in sauce.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851505 - 11/01/21 04:10 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24766497/fpart/1/vc/1

Near Dylan basically has a Wikipedia of him going in this thread

:ohwow:

:threadmonitor:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851506 - 11/01/21 04:15 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
jagermeifter is such a strange drink. I think it has become my favorite liquor
yall ever get weird with the deer?

Jager used to be my liquor of choice. I've since moved on to scotch. But yes I put back a lot of jager in my day. For a few years you couldn't open my freezer without seeing a bottle of jager in there.

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Stranger
    #851516 - 11/01/21 05:14 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

What kind of scotch? I used to buy a couple nice bottles every year, got pricey though. Probably been a couple years since Ive had any. Oban 14 was one of my favorites, GlenDronarch 12 was a great sherried one for a decent price... tasted like christmas

Wrapping up an awesome long weekend of partying/relaxing in the mounains, back to the grind soon

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851518 - 11/01/21 07:55 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I'm definitely no scotch expert, but right now I'm liking Lagavulin 16' quite a bit.

I need to try those two you mentioned. Thanks for the recommendations :thumbup:

Man those pics are awesome. Bet you had a freaking blast. How many of y'all went out there?

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851528 - 11/01/21 11:41 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851529 - 11/02/21 12:06 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:awepixletrippin:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: LNC [Re: SameThing] * 2
    #851546 - 11/02/21 05:45 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851660 - 11/05/21 11:55 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:awesketch:

Offlinekreg

#851663 - 11/06/21 01:07 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

LOOK AT MY COOKIES TEK THREAD :crankey:
Going for dmt trip #4
I can't believe this shit isnt harmful...
No hangover, no headache, no nausea, just makes me feel cold
I can totally blind myself for minutes at a time repeatedly and no damage
Fucking god bless the earth holy fucking shit

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#851664 - 11/06/21 01:12 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Fuck..... These visuals are lame as shit and i took two giant hits
I'm even writing this post

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851678 - 11/07/21 12:27 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #851683 - 11/07/21 03:11 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I just gave some mushrooms to a friend, he was so happy. Giving feels good. I like feeling good. Feeling good feels good. Good night yall.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinefeevers
Stranger
    #851713 - 11/07/21 09:39 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
I just gave some mushrooms to a friend, he was so happy. Giving feels good. I like feeling good. Feeling good feels good. Good night yall.

:fuckyeah:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851719 - 11/07/21 01:07 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:

Nice doesn't exist. Everyone does good things only to feel good. Everyone is a narcissist :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851720 - 11/07/21 01:33 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Feeling good is a by product of doing good deeds. I know plenty of narcissists that are selfish fucks unable to escape their own ego even for a second. Like light being unable to escape a black hole in space. Im not one of those pricks. Ive given away cactii to all my neighbours, i regularly give away mushrooms to friends, i help out an elderly couple quite often fixing stuff at their place for free.

It feels good bro. :sunny:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

#851722 - 11/07/21 01:56 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Narcissists can be happy too yknow.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#851723 - 11/07/21 03:31 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

wtf are doinks

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

#851724 - 11/07/21 04:08 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Ya know ... big ol doinks,  out ere' in Amish

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851725 - 11/07/21 04:17 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
Feeling good is a by product of doing good deeds. I know plenty of narcissists that are selfish fucks unable to escape their own ego even for a second. Like light being unable to escape a black hole in space. Im not one of those pricks. Ive given away cactii to all my neighbours, i regularly give away mushrooms to friends, i help out an elderly couple quite often fixing stuff at their place for free.

It feels good bro. :sunny:

I know I was just fucking with you :p

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851726 - 11/07/21 04:36 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

IDK though can't be nice to everyone all the time either or you'll have like no sense of humor whatsoever.
Like it's hard to comprehend banter if you can't take shit-talking or whatever. I wish yall would get on Discord so we can start a channel there or whatever. Share pics of frogs with each other and stuff

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851727 - 11/07/21 04:51 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I just got off work. I have 2 molars causing me a lot of pain.....have any of you ever tripped while in bad physical pain? I'm thinking of eating mushrooms tomorrow even if I'm still hurting like this.....fuck it, it will be a new experience.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851729 - 11/07/21 04:58 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I just got off work. I have 2 molars causing me a lot of pain.....have any of you ever tripped while in bad physical pain? I'm thinking of eating mushrooms tomorrow even if I'm still hurting like this.....fuck it, it will be a new experience.

I think that sounds like a bad idea unless you also have an analgesic because your trip is going to be your thoughts echoed right so the pain is going to echo with that.
I haven't tripped with a sustained injury yet but I have tripped while sick and with poison ivy, circumstances like these certainly take some fun out of the experience.
I'm not going to say don't either, I'd just like approach it same as getting like really really stoned on a sativa

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#851730 - 11/07/21 04:58 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

did you get the hibiscus yet? :laugh:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851731 - 11/07/21 05:36 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I've had stomach pain before I tripped once and the best way I can describe it is: it was like watching the best movie of my life but someone was standing hella in front of me....that someone was the pain....yeah probably a bad idea :/ lol

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851732 - 11/07/21 05:36 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

But mind over matter right? If I focus......:awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851733 - 11/07/21 05:45 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

lol weigh the dose for me

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851734 - 11/07/21 05:47 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Weigh the dose he says.....boy do I got a story about not doing just that :lolsy:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851735 - 11/07/21 05:58 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Haahahaha I don't care to meet the nerd who doesn't have one of those stories!

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851737 - 11/07/21 09:33 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Shit dude i dont know about tripping with a tooth ache.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851738 - 11/07/21 10:53 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851742 - 11/08/21 04:02 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:

Well I've been wanting to trip again for a while now but shit keeps coming up which sucks :frown:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851748 - 11/08/21 07:00 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I mean, im not advising this, but if you can take kratom
Maybe dose some kratom first, then when its like kicking and doing its thing, then take the shrooms

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851749 - 11/08/21 11:56 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I don't have any kratom
....I just now picked up 2 .5g of high potency sugar(97.677%) :awehigh:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#851751 - 11/08/21 12:37 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

SameThing said:

Well I've been wanting to trip again for a while now but shit keeps coming up which sucks :frown:

Same, I've been waiting for like 2 months to drop some of this new acid I got over the summer.

Maybe this weekend will be The Weekend for that. :awecid:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851754 - 11/08/21 12:59 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Good vibes man I hope you get to :vibin:

I think I will wait until teeth ate fixed :frown:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851764 - 11/08/21 02:03 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I think that is a very wise move. So many of my deep mushroom trips are about highlighting what im doing wrong in life or lately they have been showing me how neglected my body is. Mainly my back but everything really.

Ive had ten tabs sitting in my wallet all year, cant find the right time/location to endulge. Also got too many mushrooms on hand.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851766 - 11/08/21 02:08 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Right now. Eat a bunch just right after you read this :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851771 - 11/08/21 02:13 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Cant do it.
:ancientaliens:
Gotta be responsible today.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

#851773 - 11/08/21 02:47 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Cud just microdose

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#851775 - 11/08/21 03:05 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
I think that is a very wise move. So many of my deep mushroom trips are about highlighting what im doing wrong in life or lately they have been showing me how neglected my body is. Mainly my back but everything really.

Ive had ten tabs sitting in my wallet all year, cant find the right time/location to endulge. Also got too many mushrooms on hand.

I'm afraid my back is going to really mess with my head the next time I trip, its been bothering me a lot since the early summer.

I've dropped a ton of weight and started stretching/exercising more, but there's a spot in my middle back that just never stops hurting.

Getting old is a bitch sometimes...

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851781 - 11/08/21 05:24 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Good for you losing some weight, they need to invent xray googles so a doctor can just put them on and see all your bones in real time without exposing you to radiation, somehow. Maybe invent a robot doctor.

:thatsinteresting:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851784 - 11/08/21 08:14 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

i'm bored... going to chill for awhile :awesketch:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: Jenny] * 2
    #851797 - 11/09/21 03:45 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

The next dab I take will be a tribute to Jenny's inability to take one :salute:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851820 - 11/10/21 03:45 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Why couldn't jerry do dabs?

:crankey: im insane and im ready to end my current career and start my new career as a totally insane person. Give me some pcp :crankey:

Offlinekreg

#851825 - 11/10/21 04:07 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I should have just taken the day off. My customers have just been gone today.. I've practically made nothing :laugh:
So i'm definitely eating at least 2G shroom now I just don't know what the fuck else to do I can't come up with a new scheme better than my current one. And I feel like a broken record. I know I'm the only person that can solve these problems. Trying.
I'm glad you're all doing well.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851826 - 11/10/21 04:18 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Fml, the 2 bad teeth I have apparently need root canals ans on top of that I have to wait a week for insurance bullshit to go through....so they gave me coding ans antibiotics in the mean time :/

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851827 - 11/10/21 04:24 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

fuck i hate it when the doctor makes me do coding for pain
i don't even know c++ it's bullshit
:typingdog:
I am sorry to hear that but isn't that actually good news? Last time weren't you talking about being worried about the pain, youre covered now right?

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851828 - 11/10/21 04:57 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I guess, I just wanted it to be done and over with today now I got to wait a few weeks :frown:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851830 - 11/10/21 05:29 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah that's understandable, hope they gave you enough meds to last

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851835 - 11/10/21 09:35 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Bro, i had two or three root canals done on 1 tooth. It cost me over $3000 and took 3 or 4 visits. You have my full sympathy on this one. I gave up sugar straight away. I could have had the tooth pulled for a hundred but it affects the others around having a missing tooth. I also had a ceramic crown so thats also why it cost so much. No insurance either.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

#851837 - 11/10/21 09:38 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Wow thanks I'm gonna go brush my teeth ahhhhh
I have so many fillings im very lucky im not in bad shape
.... although ive been avoiding dentists for years unless emergency :x

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851838 - 11/10/21 09:48 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Oh dentists make me so scared. I really struggle in their chair. I have an amazing story that happened at the dentist. Its in my journal somewhere..

What is going on with your career kreg? Why isnt it working out?

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851839 - 11/10/21 11:00 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851852 - 11/11/21 08:18 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
Oh dentists make me so scared. I really struggle in their chair. I have an amazing story that happened at the dentist. Its in my journal somewhere..

What is going on with your career kreg? Why isnt it working out?

I have had multiple extractions, many fillings, 1 root canal, and 1 major jaw surgery because lower wisdom tooth was fused to jaw all weird and fucked. 2 more root canals and I should be fucking done....I am SICK of tooth pain.... and the kicker is I always took care of my teeth. I was raised by my great grandparents who made me take care of my shit but my dad had horrible genetics and never smoked or drank but his shit just degraded by the time he went to war, fuck genetics.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (11/11/21 08:19 AM)

Offlinekreg

#851859 - 11/11/21 08:44 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Samething its like a sales based thing the money really fluctuates with demand and demand has been super unpredictable since pandemic.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851860 - 11/11/21 08:55 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I'm really surprised they prescribed me codeine. I'm not into pills at all but will use them if necessary but since the opioid crisis I thought they tightened down on that stuff :shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851861 - 11/11/21 10:50 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I'm really surprised they prescribed me codeine. I'm not into pills at all but will use them if necessary but since the opioid crisis I thought they tightened down on that stuff :shrug:

What else they gonna use? Fet? Ketamine? Tylenol?
I hate it but without opium we have no surgical grade pain medicine.

Although personally i want to go back to the days of pcp surgery mmmm yeab baby
Leave me awake cut me open and let me watch, lol let me help even
:hotdamn:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851867 - 11/11/21 11:24 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

They doubled up on this one..

:ingodshands:  :prayer:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#851885 - 11/12/21 12:32 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

whos up? no one...

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: Sham87]
    #851886 - 11/12/21 02:01 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I am -.-

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#851888 - 11/12/21 05:10 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
whos up? no one...

Hey sham :taco:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851892 - 11/12/21 01:05 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Why does this feel like the old shroomery? The shroomery now just seems like EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKER just wants to argue, doesn't matter about what :doublefacepalm:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (11/12/21 01:06 PM)

Offlinekreg

#851893 - 11/12/21 01:48 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

the common populace of modern shroomery is eerily similar to the common populace of reddit.
...I guess it is a for-profit website so maybe I guess it works for the people in charge... I guess
rather than us all being a bunch of legitimate dissentious authority hating drugged out loons ahahaha.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US
    #851895 - 11/12/21 03:21 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Why does this feel like the old shroomery? The shroomery now just seems like EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKER just wants to argue, doesn't matter about what :doublefacepalm:

Hey fudge you guy you don't know nothing about that there shrumery :grizzlybear:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#851897 - 11/12/21 03:48 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Im all about good moderators and people that take their job seriously, and then having a good clean well behaved community
But its just weird seeing those same people also participating in the community sharing edgy ideas and then policing those who oppose them. 
Yknow? :shrug:
So yeah i like it here more. Data youre fuckin cool. I hope the internet career community treats you well.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US
    #851899 - 11/12/21 03:53 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:shrug: this is my only moderator job, it's been kewl I guess.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#851900 - 11/12/21 04:17 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Dude you should totally look into work on reddit or 4chan or anywhere really.
Maybe twitter or reddit or Facebook if youre after the cash!
We're at that great time where we can finally put internet stuff on our resumes!!

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851901 - 11/12/21 04:33 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Don't get me wrong I love the shroomery and everyone in it but ever since Trump got into office it's just been nothing but an argumentative forum :frown:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851902 - 11/12/21 04:58 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Don't get me wrong I love the shroomery and everyone in it but ever since Trump got into office it's just been nothing but an argumentative forum :frown:

Yknow man... Im ok with it. Very important issues have came up im glad he went through office i was fucking scared at first.
People deserve the right to express their views and disagree with eachother :smile:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#851903 - 11/12/21 05:44 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Hope you are all doing well tonight.....  I forgot what the fuck I was going to say :derp:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#851904 - 11/12/21 06:06 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
We're at that great time where we can finally put internet stuff on our resumes!!

Meh, I make enough money with my job. This is a free gig, and I do it because I love the Growery. My only regret is that my job prevents me from doing any sort of cannabis cultivation. I have a cannabis and mushroom hybridization technique that I've developed over years and years, but I haven't yet made the plunge into setting up the little lab I need to get it done.

Anyway, I'd gladly moderate over at the shroomery, but I doubt it would be as enjoyable and laid back as this place :pipesmoke:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#851905 - 11/12/21 06:15 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

kreg said:

Meh, I make enough money with my job. This is a free gig, and I do it because I love the Growery. My only regret is that my job prevents me from doing any sort of cannabis cultivation. I have a cannabis and mushroom hybridization technique that I've developed over years and years, but I haven't yet made the plunge into setting up the little lab I need to get it done.

Anyway, I'd gladly moderate over at the shroomery, but I doubt it would be as enjoyable and laid back as this place :pipesmoke:

Lol uh well someone who isn't me is growing cannna and shrooms in the same room specifically for the CO2 exchange.... maaaaaybe maybe they could try and help run a little project for you with their space? Maybe they post a nice neat thread that welcomes noobs and shows em how cool we are here? B) Maybe maybe yknow

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#851906 - 11/12/21 10:46 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

waddup data  :botgirl:

what yall up to tonight?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851909 - 11/12/21 10:56 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:spinleaf:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#851910 - 11/13/21 12:17 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

given. rolling up blunts and sipping on bourbon

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851912 - 11/13/21 02:29 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

About to dab and get ready for work -.-

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851939 - 11/13/21 04:33 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

:emotionalmoment:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851941 - 11/13/21 07:09 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

At work on first break enjoying a glorious subway

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#851981 - 11/14/21 12:06 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

this guy likes them a foot long :derfase:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: LNC [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #851984 - 11/14/21 02:28 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

On italian herbs ans cheese bread.....toasted :homerdrool:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#852017 - 11/14/21 10:38 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Subway is wonderful I don't understand how the hell that place stays in business with the amount of locations they have per city on average like per populace, it does not make sense how much(how little) business they get and how they manage to pay over minimum wage yet they barely charge anything for their sandwiches
Like I've done the math if you take all the ingredients you would have gotten at subway go to the store try to make the exact same thing some how it costs more at the store!

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852018 - 11/14/21 01:01 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Subway is wonderful I don't understand how the hell that place stays in business with the amount of locations they have per city on average like per populace, it does not make sense how much(how little) business they get and how they manage to pay over minimum wage yet they barely charge anything for their sandwiches
Like I've done the math if you take all the ingredients you would have gotten at subway go to the store try to make the exact same thing some how it costs more at the store!

What? When was the last time you went to subway? Their cheapest footlong, the cold cut combo, used to be $5 for a long time now its just about double that. Their prices are shit, that's how they stay in business lol

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

#852020 - 11/14/21 01:12 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Cold cut combo is gross as fuck

I worked at subway for 6 months give or take, fresh outta highs school

I know all the ins n outs :hereyougo:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: Connectedcosmos]
    #852023 - 11/14/21 01:38 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Like I've done the math …

Ever wonder if its a money laundering enterprise?

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinekreg

#852038 - 11/14/21 05:07 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
Quote:

Like I've done the math …

Ever wonder if its a money laundering enterprise?

Yes I considered that. I would still go there knowing they were a front. So long as no stuff with kids haha maybe Jared had some people in corporate hooking that nasty shit up egh.

cosmo how'd you like it? I had a roommate that worked there for like a little over a year, pretty sure they hated it. I don't think I'd want to work there. It took me a very long time to figure out that their "menu" is virtually meaningless. It's just charged based on what protein you get everything else is practically free.

Edited by kreg (11/14/21 08:49 PM)

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#852039 - 11/14/21 05:35 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

man yall chumps need to get hip to quiznos

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

#852040 - 11/14/21 05:41 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I loved working at subway haha

I smoked k2 outback n wild out while working there, got some stories from them times :lol:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852042 - 11/14/21 06:03 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:
Cold cut combo is gross as fuck

More for me :house:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#852048 - 11/14/21 08:48 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:

Don't they mainly run out of gas station-restaurant hybrid locations? Lol

Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:
got some stories from them times :lol:

hahahaha yeah I bet! Do you remember what brand you were using or what chem you were getting?
I remember using a ton of the original K2 from the Clemson professor's shop, after his stuff got banned or whatever mostly saw some stuff called "Twilite" and "Angel's Breath" couple of others here and there, I was always afraid I'd get in trouble if I asked the employees what chems were in the stuff so every time I just went in like roulette hoping to get the one I was actually addicted to hahaha

if you all could go back to being a kid again, back in school, what goal would you work towards?

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#852051 - 11/15/21 03:12 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Chemistry.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852054 - 11/15/21 05:54 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:

hahahaha yeah I bet! Do you remember what brand you were using or what chem you were getting?
I remember using a ton of the original K2 from the Clemson professor's shop, after his stuff got banned or whatever mostly saw some stuff called "Twilite" and "Angel's Breath" couple of others here and there, I was always afraid I'd get in trouble if I asked the employees what chems were in the stuff so every time I just went in like roulette hoping to get the one I was actually addicted to hahaha

if you all could go back to being a kid again, back in school, what goal would you work towards?

Back when it very first came out one of my local gas stations had this, , I tried it a few times, it was decent. I tried it while on an opiate once and I straight up tripped in a weird way :/

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#852058 - 11/15/21 07:40 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:

Back when it very first came out one of my local gas stations had this, , I tried it a few times, it was decent. I tried it while on an opiate once and I straight up tripped in a weird way :/

When I first graduated from undergrad, I used to smoke K2 to get around the random piss tests.

That stuff is terrible. It was like I couldn't get the dose right, and went straight from not stoned enough to thinking I was dying. It also left me with a wicked hangover.

0/10, would not recommend.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852059 - 11/15/21 07:59 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

It's so crazy I've seen some people FREAK OUT in a bad way on it :lol: as I said I'm a freak of nature shit that supposed to work doesn't work and shit that's supposed to make you eat someone's face off gives me a good chill time :lolsy:

Edit: in high school a friend and I smoked some and he was sweating freaking out bad and all sorts of shit and I'm sitting there chill like......you good man? :awehigh:

Edited by spirit_shadow (11/15/21 08:01 AM)

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#852066 - 11/15/21 12:11 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

not here, at least that im aware of. If anything, have seen many a hybrid subway/gas station locations out here...

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#852071 - 11/15/21 01:47 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Lol i smoked mad hatter a few times!
Did you ever see "Bizzaro" ?

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852074 - 11/15/21 04:02 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Yooo! I just got 3 free dope ass pizz kits  for free from local place! Will explain later :vibin:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#852078 - 11/15/21 05:39 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Very nice im about to make a homemade mushroom pizza with a frozen bean burrito lol
Gonna have a couple beers too

Hmmmm say do yall like IRC? Im still trying to think of an actual chat thing we could do somehow

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

#852079 - 11/15/21 06:08 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Growery discord... discord is similar to IRC

But something about the old forum vibe is just the way some people roll , I do prefer the old school forums over the newer gen stuff like reddit
:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#852082 - 11/15/21 06:40 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Hahaha i haven't convinced myself to make a new reddit account yet, agh that place is a cesspool, it's a good host but whew wee.

Im ok with discord if it was someone like us modding the channel, but I've asked around and it seems most here don't want to use it. Other than you and I hahaha
(Me and cosmo are always chatting <2 )

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852089 - 11/16/21 04:17 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I only use discord when the sites go down....but even then I'll ask why the site is down then I'll leave when all the people there just talk about bullshit and don't care about the site :shrug:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#852102 - 11/16/21 07:10 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah thats why we do our own server!

Offlinekreg

#852125 - 11/16/21 06:22 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Yall think L at night is wasteful? I feel like it's only worth doing if you have the whole day and can start early

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#852128 - 11/16/21 07:07 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I used to trip at night when I was growing mushrooms, but I found the vibe was a little more dark and sinister. The bright sunshine on all of the trees and plants is amazing when you're tripping.

That said, I think a good clear night with a full moon could make for some fun star-gazing and possibly a magical bonfire (with a good trip-sitter to mind the fire and make sure you don't fall into it, lol)

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#852131 - 11/16/21 11:16 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

:fuckthisshit:

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

#852132 - 11/17/21 01:21 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

:feelingfunky:

Depends on if you wanna day trip or night trip :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852136 - 11/17/21 04:34 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Funny you mention that. I have personally tried tripping at every part of the day. And for me personally my absolute favorite time to start is like 2 or 3pm.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinefeevers
Stranger
    #852167 - 11/17/21 04:05 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

It’s always been mushies at night and LSD bright and early for me

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#852170 - 11/17/21 04:35 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Funny you mention that. I have personally tried tripping at every part of the day. And for me personally my absolute favorite time to start is like 2 or 3pm.

Yea I could see taking something like 2CB, muskies or mescaline in the afternoon so you peak around the golden hour or sunset, and then get to ride that plateau and comedown under the stars.

Idk if I'd want to do that with LSD, maybe dose up around noon :shrug: grampa needs his beauty sleep!

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852173 - 11/17/21 04:40 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Lol a couple 4th of July's ago I grew some golden halo and some other cube, well I mixed them and 2 other friends and I ate like a handful each around noon and got BLASTED and didn't even come down until like midnight :trippinbawelz:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#852176 - 11/17/21 05:00 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
It’s always been mushies at night and LSD bright and early for me

agreed

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

Yea I could see taking something like 2CB, muskies or mescaline in the afternoon so you peak around the golden hour or sunset, and then get to ride that plateau and comedown under the stars.

Idk if I'd want to do that with LSD, maybe dose up around noon :shrug: grampa needs his beauty sleep!

have some 2cb lying around, just waiting for a proper day off. btw mescaline lasts a good minute if yer trying to time shit out, mesc lasts waaaay longer than lsd but tolerance is also funny

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#852181 - 11/17/21 05:21 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I keep thinking about doing a DXM extraction run but ugh the syrup has become so expensive. Not even to trip on but just to have as cough suppressant. Potentiate other things lol

Nah i think like L 2 hrs before bed would have to be wasteful youd sleep off most of the drug! Wouldn't you??
Like dxm for instance strangely if you get a 2-3 level trip dose  and fall asleep right before it kicks, you will wake up tripping it's surreal... For some reason i doubt that works with psychedelics

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#852191 - 11/17/21 08:04 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Anybody play warframe on ps4?

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals