Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >
OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
It's Friday at da smoke lounge
    #848822 - 07/30/21 06:34 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

:feelingfunky:  :feelingfeisty:  :stayfunky:  :tantrika:

What are y'all doing tonight? Barry what are you doing? What is Barry doing tonight?

I'm not doing anything at all

:feelssadman:

--------------------

Edited by Niffla (07/30/21 06:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas Flag
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Niffla]
    #848825 - 07/30/21 07:23 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

Barry is riding his elephant:batlol:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #848831 - 07/30/21 08:54 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Spicemaster said:
Barry is riding his elephant:batlol:

:ohwow:

I wanna ride his elephant

:superiority:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848835 - 07/30/21 09:55 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #848838 - 07/30/21 10:17 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

Had a chill day at work. Just a bit of rigging and pipe weldin. Got off early for friday and lit out.

I just bought a 97 F150 and am enjoyin the fuck outta drivin it. Its a manual transmission, So none of my buds can drive the motherfucker.

I took one my friends to a big field when I got off work and let him get a feel for the clutch without worryin about stallin out in traffic. He picked up on it quick. Anyway, we've both often wondered why this particular field Has a town park sign on it. Its been a "park" for years, but theres nothin on it. Well this SUV pulled up and this guy gets out this big ass RC plane and starts flying the fuck outta this thing. He was enjoyin having an audience and started doin loopty loops and shit over top of us. So I found out we were drivin around in an RC park. So we got a free air show and learned somethin.

Then my buddy tells me we need to go to his step dads house to pick up something. No problem, we get there in a few minutes. Step dads son is out front with a trash bag chillin with his cat. We pull around the side and get out to go see whats up. I notice he looks upset. I look down and see that this cat is covered in flies. Oh SHit...
Dudes cat got runned over. and I get volunteered to help... What The FUCK!?!? HAHAHA! It was a really strange situation to suddenly get thrown into. I dont mind helpin though. I hold the bag for him and he loads up the stiff corpse. Poor cats eye was hangin outta its head. My bud tells him we're goin to go bury it in stepdads lot down the road. He sadly says alright and we part ways..

Well that was a lie and my bud has no intention of burying this cat. So we pull into a gas station and dump the cat over a fence in a cow field behind the station. Good enough. I get gas and we take off down the road. On the way there we see a van stopped in the middle of the street. Dude ran outta gas. I offer to give him a lift and he climbs in the bed and We take off down the road. Me and my buddy start laughin our asses off thinking about how fuckin funny it wouldve been if we still had that fucked up bloody cat in that bag back there and that dude climbed in the bed with it! That was so fuckin funny. We get to the gas station and guy buys us a sixer of tall boys for helpin him out.

An interesting friday.

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848845 - 07/30/21 10:48 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

that is an interesting friday

certainly leaps and bounds more interesting than my super lame saturday

:doingmediocre:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848847 - 07/30/21 10:56 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

Lets hear it man. I can have just as much fun sitting on my ass next to a ditch as I did today. Its all about perspective. Boredom is a myth.

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848849 - 07/30/21 11:02 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Its all about perspective. Boredom is a myth.

wise words, fleabag.

but yeah I just went to work today, punched in and punched out, came home, cleaned the place up, shit poasted.

tomorrow though I think i'm going to hit the store early, pick up a flat iron steak and some other shit, come back and day drink all day

:drunkdriver:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848852 - 07/30/21 11:12 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

Sounds like a plan! what kinda sides? And Whats yer poison? I always drank Lone Star myself... Pairs nice with some good cookin...

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848855 - 07/30/21 11:19 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

Yeah I'm a Lonestar fan also. I switch it up a lot though. I got like a beer rotation. Right now in the fridge I got those dark modelos. The modelo negra. I got an itch for some good fried mushrooms that needs to be scratched -- I'm going to go with that as a side. And something else I'll find at the store tomorrow.

What do you got planned for the rest of the weekend Fleabag

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848858 - 07/30/21 11:34 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

Shit I dont know... I got a deer lease that needs a lot of work done. Theres an old dilapidated flooded out cabin that needs tearing down that I inherited. Now that I got a pickup again I think I'm gonna load up my tools and try to do that. Salvage as much lumber as I can off it. Its got a lot of good tin on the roof that I can reuse too. Other than that I might just sit around and scratch my nuts instead. See what feels right.

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848863 - 07/30/21 11:56 PM (9 months, 16 days ago)

drag paw's ass out there and make him help you tear down the cabin :crankey:

have him help you scratch your nuts too

:batlol:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848866 - 07/31/21 12:01 AM (9 months, 16 days ago)

Paw may as well be in another country. He's way the fuck over on the other side of the state.

I bet he'd be real good at scratchin my nads...

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848872 - 07/31/21 12:06 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Lets go hunting this season
I come into H-Town a lot during the winter:highfive:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848877 - 07/31/21 01:01 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Sounds like a plan. Gotta get all this shit done first. Wont be nowhere for anybody to stay.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848881 - 07/31/21 02:05 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

I used to have a lease in Utopia Tx ....the deer were really small but the meat was great:batlol:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848885 - 07/31/21 02:19 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Mines up in Moss Hill.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848889 - 07/31/21 02:29 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Where is that at?
Nevermind its close to Dayton:derdance:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848891 - 07/31/21 02:59 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

yessir! its a good time. I got a spot over lookin a lake.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848894 - 07/31/21 04:00 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

You got cattle out there?
Thats prime shroom picking area out there:batlol:
:mushroom2::poppinsclap::mushroom2:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineJenny
Virtue
Female User Gallery

#848898 - 07/31/21 04:13 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Nothing :feelsoldman:

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Jenny]
    #848899 - 07/31/21 04:15 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Show us your buttocks:batlol:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848904 - 07/31/21 04:37 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Hell no there aint no cattle around my spot.

gotta drive at least a mile or two to see any fields. I havent ever tried to nut up and jump in any of them. Theres always houses somewhere around...

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848905 - 07/31/21 04:42 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Yeah its not worth getting a load of rock salt in your back:batlol:
Or your buttocks:glorious:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

Edited by Texas Honey Badger (07/31/21 04:42 PM)

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848906 - 07/31/21 04:46 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

I've been tempted to ask property owners if I cant hunt on their fields. I'm sure theres a lot of cool folks around that wouldn't mind. But I just keep thinkin about if they called the cops on me after I get a bunch and then thatd land me in jail for a long while. Thatd be fucked up to get sentenced that long for a fungus.

Best to just keep doin what I'm doin

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848907 - 07/31/21 06:21 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Tell them you want to pick mushrooms:judyfacepalm:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848919 - 07/31/21 10:43 PM (9 months, 15 days ago)

Thats what I'm talkin about

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#849134 - 08/30/21 03:42 PM (8 months, 16 days ago)

Its monday at the smoke lounge :awehigh:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #849135 - 08/30/21 06:04 PM (8 months, 16 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Its monday at the smoke lounge :awehigh:

:disappoint:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#849138 - 08/30/21 10:09 PM (8 months, 16 days ago)

Only like 26 more days until we tell the shroomery to post here instead of there :batlol:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #849163 - 09/01/21 06:58 PM (8 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Only like 26 more days until we tell the shroomery to post here instead of there :batlol:

You go back and tell them

I'm never going back :snub:

That place is nothing but a faded memory for me now

:feelsoldman:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#849168 - 09/01/21 07:45 PM (8 months, 14 days ago)

Oh I will, especially 1234go :house:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849175 - 09/01/21 09:40 PM (8 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Oh I will, especially 1234go :house:

he's probably fighting with fiery right now

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849224 - 09/03/21 05:56 PM (8 months, 12 days ago)

It's friday at da smoke lounge

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#849225 - 09/03/21 06:56 PM (8 months, 12 days ago)

Oooohhhh yeah :awehigh:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849295 - 09/10/21 09:51 PM (8 months, 5 days ago)

It's Friday at da smoke lounge again

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849296 - 09/10/21 10:44 PM (8 months, 5 days ago)

this is the worst friday night lounge ever in the history of lounges

you people should be ashamed of yourselves

:fuckthisshit:

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Virtue
Female User Gallery

#849297 - 09/10/21 11:46 PM (8 months, 5 days ago)

:nogodno:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#849298 - 09/11/21 08:47 AM (8 months, 5 days ago)

Do you only come on here in Friday's or something? Lol

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849300 - 09/11/21 12:01 PM (8 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Do you only come on here in Friday's or something? Lol

Mostly Fridays. Sometimes I'll pop in on June Teenth and on the 9/11 anniversary (like today).

See you next Friday (or June Teenth or next 9/11)

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#849302 - 09/11/21 12:04 PM (8 months, 4 days ago)

Lame lol I'm about to do another pf tek while I have 2 shoeboxes almost ready to fruit. Mycology is a fun hobby and I haven't tripped in a while so I'm going to fix that problem :wonka:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
He who has risen from the ashes
 User Gallery

Loc: Where the Nile meets Cairo
    #849321 - 09/12/21 10:40 AM (8 months, 4 days ago)

You need to trip moar

:awesomenod:
:acidfire:

I've tripped alot this year :lol:

Tryna take a 2 week break currently

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Connectedcosmos]
    #849322 - 09/12/21 10:42 AM (8 months, 4 days ago)

I agree lol in the past year my sensitivity went WAY up. My last trip I took like a 0.3g and STILL tripped with visuals. Shroomery didnt belive me but I dont care. It's actually made me kinda weary of doing a normal dose as it might just cause me to pass out lol

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/12/21 10:42 AM)

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

#849323 - 09/12/21 10:50 AM (8 months, 4 days ago)

Dude i believe it , I don't really.like shrooms cauze of that.. they can be so hit or miss I've had batches where 2g feels like 4g and other batches where 4g feels like a g

If you get a strong batch .3 could.produce mild visual effects especially with cannabis in combination

I prefer LSD :acidfire:
:lsd:

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

#849324 - 09/12/21 10:51 AM (8 months, 4 days ago)

If I was you go with a gram or two with your batch and see where it takes ya :shrug:

As I'm sure you know you can always take more , but you can't take less

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#849325 - 09/12/21 12:55 PM (8 months, 3 days ago)

I can handle hero size trips. The issue is having stronger trips than  I want to when I want to trip :frown:

For example: a few months ago I was hanging with this couple I know well for the evening. Well I wanted to micro dose just to have a little pick me up for the night and it turned into a full trip
Not crazy trip but enough to where I had to stay there until I wasn't tripping before I could drive home :/

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/12/21 12:55 PM)

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

#849327 - 09/12/21 01:35 PM (8 months, 3 days ago)

Ahhh yeah I get what you mean, my preferred dose is usually 100-250mcg of LSD or lately 25mg 2CB Orally than when peaking or coming down another few bumps snorted to keep the high going steady

After experimenting with 2cb this year I've come to realize LSD has some serious legs on it , the high just keeps going:awesomenod:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#849328 - 09/12/21 01:39 PM (8 months, 3 days ago)

Yeah....for some reason I still prefer mushrooms. Lsd is awesome and I feel like there is more control it feels like but still...idk why I like the chaotic nature of the mushrooms more :shrug:

I've actually been sitting on three 100ug tabs for a long while as I just haven't felt like eating them for some reason....probably cos I just want to trip on the mushrooms more lol

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849549 - 09/18/21 12:00 AM (7 months, 29 days ago)

Guess what. It's Friday at the...know what, nevermind.

:knowwhatnevermind:

:judyfacepalm:

:imout:

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#849586 - 09/18/21 03:26 PM (7 months, 28 days ago)

Guess what it’s sat :asianofapproval:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#849591 - 09/18/21 04:04 PM (7 months, 28 days ago)

--------------------
chicken wings are stupid - robert redford is evil

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: wontootreefor]
    #849611 - 09/18/21 11:28 PM (7 months, 28 days ago)

:glorious:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849946 - 09/24/21 07:44 AM (7 months, 23 days ago)

It's Friday at da smoke lounge :batlol:

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

#849950 - 09/24/21 08:08 AM (7 months, 23 days ago)

:awehigh:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#849951 - 09/24/21 12:14 PM (7 months, 22 days ago)

So I've been trimming forever, the first batch I trimmed a few days ago is almost to the jar stage. Ugh I can't wait until full cure :datass:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849963 - 09/24/21 11:26 PM (7 months, 22 days ago)

:yolo:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#850370 - 10/01/21 11:54 AM (7 months, 15 days ago)

Ooooh shiiit it's Friday in the smoke lounge! :vibin:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850385 - 10/01/21 01:53 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

I'm supposed to say it's friday in da smoke lounge :mad2:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#850387 - 10/01/21 01:54 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

Well too late I got it this week hahahha :wtfsonic:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850390 - 10/01/21 02:00 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

:godfuckingdammit:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#850394 - 10/01/21 03:08 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

:yess:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850399 - 10/01/21 03:43 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

:racethread:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#850401 - 10/01/21 03:47 PM (7 months, 15 days ago)

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#850439 - 10/02/21 10:41 AM (7 months, 15 days ago)

:adventuretime:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850440 - 10/02/21 11:47 AM (7 months, 14 days ago)

:girlofdisapproval:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #850442 - 10/02/21 02:11 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

Look what

I found at the store today :awehigh:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #850449 - 10/02/21 08:38 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

Oooooo snap crackle and pop!

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Data]
    #850451 - 10/02/21 08:41 PM (7 months, 14 days ago)

Picking up the shotgun now. It's raining like crazy so unless I shoot it off my back porch I going to have to wait until it stops :kingcrankey:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850545 - 10/04/21 09:43 PM (7 months, 12 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Look what

I found at the store today :awehigh:

:incredible:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#850552 - 10/04/21 10:30 PM (7 months, 12 days ago)

Yeah the KitKat was fucking dope. Tasted like vape version of fruit loops and old school pink bubble gum flavor...the marshmallows I just added to cereal I had that didn't have marshmallows lol

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850554 - 10/04/21 10:35 PM (7 months, 12 days ago)

Would try

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850666 - 10/08/21 07:43 AM (7 months, 9 days ago)

Guess what day it is :dancer:

It's Friday at da smoke lounge y'all

:ohboycomputer:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #850669 - 10/08/21 08:16 AM (7 months, 9 days ago)

:dancingshroom:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#850671 - 10/08/21 08:31 AM (7 months, 9 days ago)

I let you have it this week as I was up way before you today :ruggedwink:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850681 - 10/08/21 09:39 AM (7 months, 9 days ago)

:dubious:

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

#850705 - 10/08/21 02:29 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

I just got off work :awehigh:

I'm so ready to weekend!

:awedance:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Connectedcosmos] * 1
    #850706 - 10/08/21 02:34 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:

I'm so ready to weekend!

I have another 4 hours.

Luckily I work from home these days, so I can light some incense, put on some tunes, and code for the rest of the afternoon  :typingdog:

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Data] * 1
    #850708 - 10/08/21 02:41 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

Damn I wish I could work at home

I've been working in the automotive manufacturing industry since I've started working essentially

Damn you physical labor! :wtfsonic: :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #850709 - 10/08/21 03:06 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:

I've been working in the automotive manufacturing industry since I've started working essentially

Yea but now you strong  :flexin:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#850713 - 10/08/21 05:03 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:

I'm technically about to work in the automotive industry. More on the robotics side with driver assisted systems. Im super excited.

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#850715 - 10/08/21 05:12 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:

I'm so ready to weekend!

My weekend festivities don't start til tomorrow

But tomorrow I drink

:raisemyglass:

:drunkdriver:

:fuckit:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#850716 - 10/08/21 05:24 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

I will oy be working weekends so my weekends will be the weekdays :wonka:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #850719 - 10/08/21 05:46 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Connectedcosmos said:

I'm technically about to work in the automotive industry. More on the robotics side with driver assisted systems. Im super excited.

That's pretty awesome. Are you working more on the hardware or software side? I realize that's a tough question to answer in robotics :dumblol:

--------------------

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

#850728 - 10/08/21 07:11 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

The green on this website is rather soothing at times :awehigh:

Yeah I actually work with robotic material handlers and all of our new cells are fully automated o.O

Hope you enjoy it man!

And yeah Data I'm stronk but also slowly degenerating :feelsoldman:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#850734 - 10/08/21 07:33 PM (7 months, 8 days ago)

Get a punching bag and replace sods with water! :thumbup:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851002 - 10/15/21 11:06 PM (7 months, 1 day ago)

It's Friday at the smoke lounge 

anybody wanna

:boofgirl:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
    #851014 - 10/16/21 12:04 AM (7 months, 1 day ago)

You know i never heard that term until i joined the shroomery.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: SameThing]
    #851025 - 10/16/21 01:19 PM (7 months, 21 hours ago)

:b00ftube:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#851224 - 10/22/21 07:18 PM (6 months, 25 days ago)

It was friday yesterday.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#851228 - 10/22/21 08:22 PM (6 months, 25 days ago)

It's been 6 days already holy fuck...im gonna beat niffla next Friday watch :meltdown:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Virtue
Female User Gallery

#851229 - 10/23/21 01:51 AM (6 months, 25 days ago)

doing nothing :fuckthisshit:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#851230 - 10/23/21 03:51 AM (6 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
doing nothing :fuckthisshit:

Damn, you are up earlier than me :/

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Virtue
Female User Gallery

#851262 - 10/23/21 06:23 PM (6 months, 24 days ago)

yah mon :smug:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#851263 - 10/23/21 06:44 PM (6 months, 24 days ago)

You ok? You seem upset alot. I know talking doesn't help shit but I wish you good vibes anyway :vibin:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineJenny
Virtue
Female User Gallery

#851265 - 10/23/21 06:57 PM (6 months, 24 days ago)

sometimes, it just depends :megacrankey:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#851266 - 10/23/21 07:01 PM (6 months, 24 days ago)

No it doesn't, this is your reality you don't have to take shit :wonka:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851296 - 10/25/21 12:44 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
It was friday yesterday.

I missed this past Friday

:justfuck:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851297 - 10/25/21 12:45 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
It's been 6 days already holy fuck...im gonna beat niffla next Friday watch :meltdown:

:knowwhatnevermind:

:bringit:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#851298 - 10/25/21 01:12 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

I'm gonna do ya one better :awehigh:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851309 - 10/25/21 07:21 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I'm gonna do ya one better :awehigh:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851413 - 10/29/21 10:46 PM (6 months, 18 days ago)

:trollhide:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #851650 - 11/05/21 10:20 PM (6 months, 11 days ago)

Oh shit it's Friday night once again, what's everyone getting into?

I'm watching Mars Attacks and smoking a bowl with the wife. :awedance:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#851651 - 11/05/21 10:29 PM (6 months, 11 days ago)

damn I missed being first to post on a friday in my own Friday thread

:thisisterrible:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Southwestern US
    #852284 - 11/21/21 02:18 PM (5 months, 26 days ago)

Damn I missed last Friday and this Friday :doublefacepalm:

How's everyone doing?

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#852296 - 11/21/21 07:11 PM (5 months, 26 days ago)

I'm missing Friday's as well :facepalm:

I'm tired as fuck ans work tomorrow cos I signed up for overtime ugh

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#852301 - 11/22/21 06:13 AM (5 months, 26 days ago)

Im too busy to know what day the week it is.

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#852307 - 11/22/21 09:01 AM (5 months, 26 days ago)

I'm at work...why did I do this to myself.... :notsureif:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#852310 - 11/22/21 09:09 AM (5 months, 26 days ago)

You do it because you probably have bills to pay :beatingtodeath:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#852311 - 11/22/21 09:10 AM (5 months, 26 days ago)

I'm all caught up on bills....I literally did this for no reason other than to be onr less day in an empty house...

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#852316 - 11/22/21 03:41 PM (5 months, 25 days ago)

I went out to a ghost town and checked out several compressors for Exxon Mobil :derfase:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#852346 - 11/23/21 06:58 AM (5 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Texas Honey Badger said:
I went out to a ghost town and checked out several compressors for Exxon Mobil :derfase:

Good I glad you are feeling better. I'm exhausted from overtime yesterday ugh

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#853155 - 12/03/21 07:22 PM (5 months, 14 days ago)

my sources tell me it's Friday

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#853165 - 12/03/21 09:56 PM (5 months, 14 days ago)

Feels like saturday man.

:awesketch:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#853168 - 12/03/21 10:02 PM (5 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
Feels like saturday man.

:awesketch:

perhaps I jumped the gun

:boatfail:

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#853208 - 12/05/21 11:27 AM (5 months, 12 days ago)

Feels like Sunday to me
Congrats on the win dude :poppinsclap:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#853239 - 12/06/21 02:09 PM (5 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Feels like Sunday to me
Congrats on the win dude :poppinsclap:

Thank you. It's been a long time coming. I've worked hard for this. I want to thank the Lord, my parents, my cat, my 4th grade homeroom teacher, my mailman, everyone at OTD, basically anyone who helped me during this long journey.

:emotionalmoment:

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#853929 - 12/17/21 08:26 AM (5 months, 1 day ago)

Its friday yo :holyshitbubbles:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: SameThing] * 1
    #853930 - 12/17/21 09:27 AM (5 months, 1 day ago)

Hell yea!

I'm scrambling to get ready and pack, flying back to NC for the holidays.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#853931 - 12/17/21 09:34 AM (5 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Hell yea!

There is some good shatter in NC :awehigh:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#853947 - 12/17/21 03:19 PM (5 months, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:

damn

I was hoping to be the first to poast in da friday thread :sad::mad2:

Quote:

Data said:
Hell yea!

Have a great trip, dewd!!

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#853953 - 12/17/21 04:43 PM (5 months, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

SameThing said:

damn

I was hoping to be the first to poast in da friday thread :sad::mad2:

Quote:

Data said:
Hell yea!

Have a great trip, dewd!!

Maybe next week dawg.

:baaaam:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#854355 - 12/24/21 12:34 PM (4 months, 24 days ago)

It's Friday at da smoke lounge

It's also Christmas Eve at da smoke lounge

🎅

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #854361 - 12/24/21 01:34 PM (4 months, 24 days ago)

:awesantabig:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#854363 - 12/24/21 01:35 PM (4 months, 24 days ago)

🤶

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#854365 - 12/24/21 02:51 PM (4 months, 24 days ago)

Merry Christmas <3

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#854367 - 12/24/21 03:18 PM (4 months, 24 days ago)

:awepuss: :awesantabig:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: spirit_shadow] * 3
    #854431 - 12/25/21 03:14 PM (4 months, 23 days ago)

--------------------

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: wontootreefor] * 3
    #854433 - 12/25/21 03:18 PM (4 months, 23 days ago)

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: wontootreefor] * 2
    #854446 - 12/25/21 05:13 PM (4 months, 23 days ago)

:innocentjoy:  karate santa cats

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#854551 - 12/31/21 12:13 AM (4 months, 18 days ago)

It's almost friday at da lounge

:waitingpatiently:

--------------------

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Doobee Bear

#854552 - 12/31/21 08:09 AM (4 months, 18 days ago)

:rebeccablack:

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#854553 - 12/31/21 01:33 PM (4 months, 17 days ago)

:howdy:

--------------------

OfflineAlex_Med
Formerly known as gopher

#854583 - 01/02/22 09:11 PM (4 months, 15 days ago)

Niffla, you vanned from shroomery?

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Alex_Med]
    #854602 - 01/03/22 09:47 AM (4 months, 15 days ago)

Naw, he's not banned. He just decided to stop posting over there.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#854603 - 01/03/22 09:55 AM (4 months, 15 days ago)

Aww look at you and your cute little 82 post count :datass:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (01/03/22 09:55 AM)

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#854604 - 01/03/22 10:01 AM (4 months, 14 days ago)

:getout: :suffermanly:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#854605 - 01/03/22 10:05 AM (4 months, 14 days ago)

:hug:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#854606 - 01/03/22 10:33 AM (4 months, 14 days ago)

We need a spam thread so I can :chat: :monkeymouse: :typingdog:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#854607 - 01/03/22 11:44 AM (4 months, 14 days ago)

You will never reach my level mwahahahaha :wtfsonic:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#854612 - 01/03/22 06:30 PM (4 months, 14 days ago)

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#854753 - 01/07/22 07:04 AM (4 months, 11 days ago)

:emc:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Alex_Med] * 1
    #854763 - 01/07/22 09:44 AM (4 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Alex_Med said:
Niffla, you vanned from shroomery?

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#854764 - 01/07/22 09:44 AM (4 months, 11 days ago)

It's friday dewds

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #854765 - 01/07/22 10:59 AM (4 months, 10 days ago)

:highfive::dancingshroom:

Happy Friday!

--------------------

Offlinekreg
ARE YOU NEW? HOW CAN I HELP U
 User Gallery

#854768 - 01/07/22 03:50 PM (4 months, 10 days ago)

aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: kreg] * 1
    #855077 - 01/21/22 08:21 AM (3 months, 28 days ago)

Where's everyone at?

--------------------

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Doobee Bear

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Data] * 3
    #855078 - 01/21/22 08:57 AM (3 months, 28 days ago)

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Data] * 2
    #855080 - 01/21/22 10:18 AM (3 months, 27 days ago)

Playing in the snow

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Stoneth]
    #855083 - 01/21/22 11:09 AM (3 months, 27 days ago)

LAGM been keeping me away- we need dusty little  Lets All Grow Weed thread lol

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Stoneth]
    #855084 - 01/21/22 11:10 AM (3 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Playing in the snow

Heck yea man, how much did you end up getting out that way? Some of my family up near Hickory got something like 6 inches of snow and 2 inches of sleet.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #855085 - 01/21/22 11:12 AM (3 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
LAGM been keeping me away- we need dusty little  Lets All Grow Weed thread lol

What does LAGM mean? Los Angeles Goop Monster? Isn't that just Gwyneth Paltrow?

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#855086 - 01/21/22 11:34 AM (3 months, 27 days ago)

is it friday yet

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#855087 - 01/21/22 11:34 AM (3 months, 27 days ago)

oh shit it is friday

:winnersurprise:

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA
    #855093 - 01/21/22 12:01 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

We only got a couple inches atm. Got more coming today tho.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Stoneth] * 2
    #855094 - 01/21/22 01:32 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

LAGM = Let's All Grow Mushrooms

Hoping for more snow this weekend, xc-skate ski trails looking a little bare.

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: namaste] * 1
    #855097 - 01/21/22 03:27 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

namaste said:

:ohwow:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #855098 - 01/21/22 04:05 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

I talked to spirit and he says he's going to come back as soon as he finishes flirting with koods.

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Virtue
Female User Gallery

#855099 - 01/21/22 04:14 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

:feelsoldman:

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #855100 - 01/21/22 05:34 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

:hi: group of growerites!

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

#855103 - 01/21/22 06:56 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

What's good Cosmos?

I'm at brewery in MKE.

We're going out for German food. :drooling:

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#855106 - 01/21/22 08:05 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

ive hidden most of the non cult parts of shroomery from my visibility thing that should keep me here a little more.  Happy Friday yall

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
 User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: namaste]
    #855111 - 01/22/22 06:11 AM (3 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

namaste said:
What's good Cosmos?

I'm at brewery in MKE.

We're going out for German food. :drooling:

What kind of food did you get?

I'm wanting to get into cooking many older/ different cultures cuisines,

I'm at work right meow... 6 hrs today

Another cog in this giant wheel set to spin for eternity

I'm wanting to do something today , maybe I'll eat that other 2FMA pellet I have :strokesbeard:
Maybe some 2C-B... not sure but :feelingfunky:

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Connectedcosmos] * 1
    #855118 - 01/22/22 11:57 AM (3 months, 26 days ago)

I got the Bavarian platter, different brats with ham and potato dumpling.  Red cabbage and saurkraut on the side.

Super heady beer, they were out of the 1/2 liter glass boots though.

Enjoy your funky times! :grin:

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#855229 - 01/28/22 11:02 PM (3 months, 20 days ago)

Ayyyyyyyeeeeee  :rebeccablack:

OfflineJenny
Virtue
Female User Gallery

#855230 - 01/28/22 11:23 PM (3 months, 20 days ago)

im not even doing anything tonight :awesketch:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #855231 - 01/28/22 11:29 PM (3 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
im not even doing anything tonight :awesketch:

Same, just watching an episode or 2 of The Witcher and smoking a joint. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineAdustus
Stranger

#855235 - 01/29/22 02:12 AM (3 months, 20 days ago)

We have a fuck ton of cattle here in dairy country. Havent seen mush though of any decent harvesting worth outside except puffballs.

But I have been working on a project. I have a ton of slurry from just the mass leftover after harvest in a bin, Im gonna start dumping each bins mycelium with some food and such to help it out and maybe a little spawn. Since they wouldnt mind me on the property. I figured dumping it around the various far,s would work. However I am really questioning things.

If they use fungicide on the cow manure is it still spread on the fields?

If Im trying to spread mushies for tripping around this region whats the best way to or best place near or so far from the cow shit pile to pour the mush grow goop?

Man Adderall an Green Crack and Xanax make a hell of a mixer

OfflineAdustus
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Adustus] * 1
    #855236 - 01/29/22 04:57 AM (3 months, 20 days ago)

Wait so what are we doing again?

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Adustus] * 1
    #855250 - 01/29/22 09:09 AM (3 months, 20 days ago)

Damn...I missed poasting on da friday thread 😭

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#855290 - 01/29/22 10:52 PM (3 months, 19 days ago)

Same

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#855330 - 02/01/22 10:10 AM (3 months, 16 days ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:
Same

:badmanthisfeels:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#855356 - 02/02/22 09:55 AM (3 months, 16 days ago)

I missed so many Fridays :doublefacepalm:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#855358 - 02/02/22 10:45 AM (3 months, 15 days ago)

U need to wake up and get wit da program, dewd.

:judyfacepalm:

--------------------

OfflineAdustus
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: kreg]
    #855372 - 02/03/22 01:03 PM (3 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
ive hidden most of the non cult parts of shroomery from my visibility thing that should keep me here a little more.  Happy Friday yall

Wait a minute. Are we not supposed to be on shroomery?

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Adustus]
    #855392 - 02/03/22 06:29 PM (3 months, 14 days ago)

Ehhhhh it's cool over there but it seems to me the place is slowly turning into reddit. And fuck reddit, I fucking hate reddit so much it makes me cry and stay up at night lol. I mostly just like to avoid the problematic parts and people there, I mean we all have stuff that can kick conflict with us but I feel there are some situations for some folk that's just like people are asking for an all out battle with some shit, and for no damn reason- uhhh anyway
              happy friday's eve yall

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#855396 - 02/03/22 06:40 PM (3 months, 14 days ago)

Shroomery battle arena! :kingcrankey:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#855402 - 02/04/22 12:19 AM (3 months, 14 days ago)

aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyeeeeeeee what's hizzy in the hizzay yalllll :mcpeepants:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Shroomery battle arena! :kingcrankey:

nigga what

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#855406 - 02/04/22 05:40 AM (3 months, 14 days ago)

It's Friday! I'm the first to post on Friday na na na na boo boo! :vibin:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

InvisibleKaLyX
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #855427 - 02/04/22 07:34 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Why not :grin:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: KaLyX] * 1
    #855429 - 02/04/22 08:04 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

:fuckyeah:

--------------------

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#855431 - 02/04/22 08:19 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

what's everybody been up to? pretty much same ol same ol here. Might be changing things up soon but been saying that for a while right ahaha

InvisibleKaLyX
    #855433 - 02/04/22 08:20 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Bing sober playing Castlevania, fun times....

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: KaLyX]
    #855434 - 02/04/22 08:26 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Which one? I liked the GBA ones most

InvisibleKaLyX
    #855435 - 02/04/22 08:35 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Dawn of Sorrow. I just beat the last GBA ones today :grin: They were just as good as I rememebred them to be the first times around too!

Too bad that they will never make another good castlevania game :sad:

Edited by KaLyX (02/04/22 08:38 PM)

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#855436 - 02/04/22 09:09 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Did you play Circle of the Moon again? Maaan I feel the same way... like it bugs me that they just rushed that shitty 2d metroid release for switch when like.... they could have scrapped THAT and gave us another revamped 2d castlevania and I woulda flipped.

InvisibleKaLyX
    #855440 - 02/04/22 09:38 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Yes I did. I beat that one last week, and I just finished Aria of Sorrow today, before I started playing Dawn of Sorrow now.

I will say that Harmony of Dissonance was pure garbage. I tried to like it, but the horrible music, and getting stuck with no possible way to know where to go next, without constantly looking at a guide, ruined it for me, and I gave up towards the end. I will never touch that sorry piece of garbage ever again!

As far as Metroid Dread goes, I thought it was the best Meteoroid game that I'd ever played. To each his own I reckon, haha :grin:

On a side note, I read that Konami is officially done making Castlevania games :sad: I reckon it's because all the other games thta came out after the DS ones were pure garbage.

https://www.svg.com/139857/why-konami-wont-release-another-console-castlevania/

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #855446 - 02/04/22 10:23 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
what's everybody been up to? pretty much same ol same ol here. Might be changing things up soon but been saying that for a while right ahaha

Same here, got a trip to Sedona planned for the end of February, but until then I'm just doing the usual. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#855447 - 02/04/22 10:27 PM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

KaLyX said:
Yes I did. I beat that one last week, and I just finished Aria of Sorrow today, before I started playing Dawn of Sorrow now.

I will say that Harmony of Dissonance was pure garbage. I tried to like it, but the horrible music, and getting stuck with no possible way to know where to go next, without constantly looking at a guide, ruined it for me, and I gave up towards the end. I will never touch that sorry piece of garbage ever again!

As far as Metroid Dread goes, I thought it was the best Meteoroid game that I'd ever played. To each his own I reckon, haha :grin:

On a side note, I read that Konami is officially done making Castlevania games :sad: I reckon it's because all the other games thta came out after the DS ones were pure garbage.

https://www.svg.com/139857/why-konami-wont-release-another-console-castlevania/

I think Dissonance had some really good cheats at the end of it though... maybe they were gameshark only. Maybe i'm thinking of one of the previous ones but like you could turn into a dracula type character that could turn into a bat? Lol I liked the cheats most about all of them except for Circle and even then Circle had some great glitches although shitty gameshark stuff.
        Hmmm maybe it's because I only tried the demo! I was really really really excited for the next 3D Prime game. I was ready to wait another 5 years if necessary ahaha.

InvisibleKaLyX
    #855449 - 02/05/22 07:02 AM (3 months, 13 days ago)

I know it would have been better had there been some direction in where to go next. I wandered around the same spots aimlessly for hours, never finding where to go. I just gave up towards end.

There have been several of them where you can turn into a bat, but Aria of sorrow was the last one that I played on GBA where you cold do that.

I never did play any of the 3D Metroid games. I'm old school for life,and I only play 2D Metroidvania games, and no modern stuff whatsoever, especially 3D first person games. However, I will play modern games made in the old pixel style 2D fashion when they make a new good one. As of late everything new has be total garbage, so I'm going back in time, and revisiting all the old 2D classics :cool:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#855535 - 02/08/22 10:20 AM (3 months, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

kreg said:

Same here, got a trip to Sedona planned for the end of February, but until then I'm just doing the usual. :shrug:

LOVE Sedona.

We went out to the Grand Canyon and this couple we were talking to kept raving about Sedona. I knew nothing about Sedonam We ended up going to check it out and it was amazing. Gorgeous, vibrant little town. And the drive there was awesome...extremely scenic.

Would love to go back some day.

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

#855592 - 02/12/22 11:06 PM (3 months, 5 days ago)

Damn it i forgot to do a friday post :mad2:

Fridays are my fave.

:tellmeastory:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineMof
Male

#855608 - 02/14/22 04:56 PM (3 months, 3 days ago)

I had a vape rig but never used it up until recently.

Do people who dab go back to smoking leaf?

I air dry my leaf in the oven, to burn off the acidic taste but I was wondering what people do most of the time, wax or leaf?

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Mof]
    #855610 - 02/14/22 07:57 PM (3 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Mof said:

I air dry my leaf in the oven, to burn off the acidic taste but I was wondering what people do most of the time, wax or leaf?

Maaan....not really :frown: I have had the most fire bud for 2 weeks and I'm just like meh, I really prefer dabbing which sucks cos I miss the ritual of smoking weed but weed just is harsh to me now even top shelf shit is meh:badmanthisfeels:

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: SameThing] * 1
    #855612 - 02/14/22 08:41 PM (3 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:

Fridays are my fave.

:hugitout:

--------------------

Edited by Niffla (02/14/22 08:42 PM)

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #855657 - 02/20/22 12:17 AM (2 months, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

kreg said:

LOVE Sedona.

We went out to the Grand Canyon and this couple we were talking to kept raving about Sedona. I knew nothing about Sedonam We ended up going to check it out and it was amazing. Gorgeous, vibrant little town. And the drive there was awesome...extremely scenic.

Would love to go back some day.

It's been pretty cool so far.

If you're ever around again, I highly recommend taking the 45 minute drive to Jerome. That place is weird and awesome at the same time.

--------------------

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Mof]
    #855663 - 02/20/22 04:35 AM (2 months, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Mof said:

Well, me personally, I think the idea with dabs is to use as little stuff as possible when using the application like a uhhhhh like a uhhh little deeb a uhhh a dob? ah , a dab of substance... And yes I think the experience is different from using flower. Flower for one definitely has more CBD in it, but smoking it should give a more delayed gratification effect vs vaping a concentrated dose in one hit. My 2c

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#855664 - 02/20/22 04:38 AM (2 months, 29 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Mof said:

Maaan....not really :frown: I have had the most fire bud for 2 weeks and I'm just like meh, I really prefer dabbing which sucks cos I miss the ritual of smoking weed but weed just is harsh to me now even top shelf shit is meh:badmanthisfeels:

and spirit just wondering... when you're using flower are you smoking big giant bowls/rolling giant joints? IDK something something is maybe maybe telling me you aren't packing one hitters in a mechvape maybe idk maybe :shrug: I've heard it's a little less harsh when smoking less at a time

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #855667 - 02/20/22 08:14 AM (2 months, 29 days ago)

I remember there for several years, I smoked almost exclusively out of 2-4ft bongs with massive bowls. Those rips always came with a few minutes of squinting and limited breathing afterwards, to keep from coughing my guts up.

--------------------

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#855671 - 02/20/22 02:11 PM (2 months, 28 days ago)

one of my favorite discoveries has been applying the tiniest dose of THC , vaping smoked or edible, on a low tolerance. Just a way easier experience its EXACTLY like dosing psychedelics and others. People will ruin shit for themselves by taking way too much and then deciding the drug is bad or something

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #855674 - 02/20/22 08:34 PM (2 months, 28 days ago)

Yea moderation is key on most everything.

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#856408 - 04/22/22 07:05 PM (29 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Yea moderation is key on most everything.

absolutely

less is more in most cases, I find that to be true

btw it's friday at da lounge

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
    #856410 - 04/22/22 08:39 PM (29 days, 14 hours ago)

All damn day I been thinking it’s Saturday
I made me a pitcher of grey earls tea
It’s got all that fancy shit thrown in
Shit cost a fortune but I like the taste

Normally I don’t like fancy taste thrown in tea
Maybe I am becoming a old woman
They love that shit:poppinsclap:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Doobee Bear

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #856411 - 04/22/22 09:01 PM (29 days, 13 hours ago)

Your post smells like potpourri

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #856412 - 04/22/22 09:05 PM (29 days, 13 hours ago)

What's fancy shit?

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#856413 - 04/22/22 10:08 PM (29 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Texas Honey Badger said:

Maybe I am becoming a old woman
They love that shit:poppinsclap:

:grannycheer:

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#856415 - 04/22/22 10:22 PM (29 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

namaste said:
What's fancy shit?

Something that is purple and some other shit
I get it at Albertsons

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

Invisiblewontootreefor
*1234go

#856416 - 04/23/22 08:31 AM (29 days, 2 hours ago)

Lavender?

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#856417 - 04/23/22 09:58 AM (29 days, 57 minutes ago)

Quote:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Quote:

namaste said:
What's fancy shit?

Something that is purple and some other shit
I get it at Albertsons

:reallynotimpressed:

ain't nothing that comes from gotdamn alberston's is fancy

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#856418 - 04/23/22 12:57 PM (28 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:
Lavender?

Maybe i dont fucking know

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #856420 - 04/23/22 01:21 PM (28 days, 21 hours ago)

Purple Urkle sticky weeds?

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#856424 - 04/23/22 07:49 PM (28 days, 15 hours ago)

No it’s probably lavender

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#856426 - 04/23/22 09:12 PM (28 days, 13 hours ago)

Just go look at the goddamn box for fuckssake :facepalm3:

--------------------

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#856430 - 04/23/22 10:31 PM (28 days, 12 hours ago)

probably the nice indian warrior damiana blends pre 2015 fuck that shit was so good

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#856433 - 04/24/22 12:16 AM (28 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Just go look at the goddamn box for fuckssake :facepalm3:

You scoop it out of a container and weigh it
Damn you are dense:glorious:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Pie

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#856441 - 04/24/22 07:19 AM (28 days, 3 hours ago)

she wants my blood

Offlinekreg
 User Gallery

#856442 - 04/24/22 07:19 AM (28 days, 3 hours ago)

Offlinespirit_shadow
Ferda
I'm a teapot

#856474 - 04/26/22 08:49 AM (26 days, 2 hours ago)

--------------------
See you space cowboy...
Ban Lotto

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #856495 - 04/29/22 07:14 PM (22 days, 15 hours ago)