Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
It's Friday at da smoke lounge
    #848822 - 07/30/21 06:34 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

:feelingfunky:  :feelingfeisty:  :stayfunky:  :tantrika:

What are y'all doing tonight? Barry what are you doing? What is Barry doing tonight?

I'm not doing anything at all

:feelssadman:

--------------------

Edited by Niffla (07/30/21 06:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Niffla]
    #848825 - 07/30/21 07:23 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Barry is riding his elephant:batlol:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #848831 - 07/30/21 08:54 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Spicemaster said:
Barry is riding his elephant:batlol:

:ohwow:

I wanna ride his elephant

:superiority:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848835 - 07/30/21 09:55 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #848838 - 07/30/21 10:17 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Had a chill day at work. Just a bit of rigging and pipe weldin. Got off early for friday and lit out.

I just bought a 97 F150 and am enjoyin the fuck outta drivin it. Its a manual transmission, So none of my buds can drive the motherfucker.

I took one my friends to a big field when I got off work and let him get a feel for the clutch without worryin about stallin out in traffic. He picked up on it quick. Anyway, we've both often wondered why this particular field Has a town park sign on it. Its been a "park" for years, but theres nothin on it. Well this SUV pulled up and this guy gets out this big ass RC plane and starts flying the fuck outta this thing. He was enjoyin having an audience and started doin loopty loops and shit over top of us. So I found out we were drivin around in an RC park. So we got a free air show and learned somethin.

Then my buddy tells me we need to go to his step dads house to pick up something. No problem, we get there in a few minutes. Step dads son is out front with a trash bag chillin with his cat. We pull around the side and get out to go see whats up. I notice he looks upset. I look down and see that this cat is covered in flies. Oh SHit...
Dudes cat got runned over. and I get volunteered to help... What The FUCK!?!? HAHAHA! It was a really strange situation to suddenly get thrown into. I dont mind helpin though. I hold the bag for him and he loads up the stiff corpse. Poor cats eye was hangin outta its head. My bud tells him we're goin to go bury it in stepdads lot down the road. He sadly says alright and we part ways..

Well that was a lie and my bud has no intention of burying this cat. So we pull into a gas station and dump the cat over a fence in a cow field behind the station. Good enough. I get gas and we take off down the road. On the way there we see a van stopped in the middle of the street. Dude ran outta gas. I offer to give him a lift and he climbs in the bed and We take off down the road. Me and my buddy start laughin our asses off thinking about how fuckin funny it wouldve been if we still had that fucked up bloody cat in that bag back there and that dude climbed in the bed with it! That was so fuckin funny. We get to the gas station and guy buys us a sixer of tall boys for helpin him out.

An interesting friday.

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848845 - 07/30/21 10:48 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

that is an interesting friday

certainly leaps and bounds more interesting than my super lame saturday

:doingmediocre:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848847 - 07/30/21 10:56 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Lets hear it man. I can have just as much fun sitting on my ass next to a ditch as I did today. Its all about perspective. Boredom is a myth.

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848849 - 07/30/21 11:02 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Its all about perspective. Boredom is a myth.

wise words, fleabag.

but yeah I just went to work today, punched in and punched out, came home, cleaned the place up, shit poasted.

tomorrow though I think i'm going to hit the store early, pick up a flat iron steak and some other shit, come back and day drink all day

:drunkdriver:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848852 - 07/30/21 11:12 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Sounds like a plan! what kinda sides? And Whats yer poison? I always drank Lone Star myself... Pairs nice with some good cookin...

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848855 - 07/30/21 11:19 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Yeah I'm a Lonestar fan also. I switch it up a lot though. I got like a beer rotation. Right now in the fridge I got those dark modelos. The modelo negra. I got an itch for some good fried mushrooms that needs to be scratched -- I'm going to go with that as a side. And something else I'll find at the store tomorrow.

What do you got planned for the rest of the weekend Fleabag

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848858 - 07/30/21 11:34 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Shit I dont know... I got a deer lease that needs a lot of work done. Theres an old dilapidated flooded out cabin that needs tearing down that I inherited. Now that I got a pickup again I think I'm gonna load up my tools and try to do that. Salvage as much lumber as I can off it. Its got a lot of good tin on the roof that I can reuse too. Other than that I might just sit around and scratch my nuts instead. See what feels right.

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848863 - 07/30/21 11:56 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

drag paw's ass out there and make him help you tear down the cabin :crankey:

have him help you scratch your nuts too

:batlol:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848866 - 07/31/21 12:01 AM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Paw may as well be in another country. He's way the fuck over on the other side of the state.

I bet he'd be real good at scratchin my nads...

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848872 - 07/31/21 12:06 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Lets go hunting this season
I come into H-Town a lot during the winter:highfive:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848877 - 07/31/21 01:01 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Sounds like a plan. Gotta get all this shit done first. Wont be nowhere for anybody to stay.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848881 - 07/31/21 02:05 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

I used to have a lease in Utopia Tx ....the deer were really small but the meat was great:batlol:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848885 - 07/31/21 02:19 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Mines up in Moss Hill.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848889 - 07/31/21 02:29 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Where is that at?
Nevermind its close to Dayton:derdance:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848891 - 07/31/21 02:59 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

yessir! its a good time. I got a spot over lookin a lake.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848894 - 07/31/21 04:00 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

You got cattle out there?
Thats prime shroom picking area out there:batlol:
:mushroom2::poppinsclap::mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Virtue
Male User Gallery

#848898 - 07/31/21 04:13 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Nothing :feelsoldman:

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Jenny]
    #848899 - 07/31/21 04:15 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Show us your buttocks:batlol:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848904 - 07/31/21 04:37 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Hell no there aint no cattle around my spot.

gotta drive at least a mile or two to see any fields. I havent ever tried to nut up and jump in any of them. Theres always houses somewhere around...

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848905 - 07/31/21 04:42 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Yeah its not worth getting a load of rock salt in your back:batlol:
Or your buttocks:glorious:

--------------------

Edited by Texas Honey Badger (07/31/21 04:42 PM)

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848906 - 07/31/21 04:46 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

I've been tempted to ask property owners if I cant hunt on their fields. I'm sure theres a lot of cool folks around that wouldn't mind. But I just keep thinkin about if they called the cops on me after I get a bunch and then thatd land me in jail for a long while. Thatd be fucked up to get sentenced that long for a fungus.

Best to just keep doin what I'm doin

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848907 - 07/31/21 06:21 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Tell them you want to pick mushrooms:judyfacepalm:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848919 - 07/31/21 10:43 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Thats what I'm talkin about

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

#849134 - 08/30/21 03:42 PM (27 days, 21 hours ago)

Its monday at the smoke lounge :awehigh:

--------------------
Higher than hell and low as heaven will go .

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #849135 - 08/30/21 06:04 PM (27 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Its monday at the smoke lounge :awehigh:

:disappoint:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

#849138 - 08/30/21 10:09 PM (27 days, 15 hours ago)

Only like 26 more days until we tell the shroomery to post here instead of there :batlol:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #849163 - 09/01/21 06:58 PM (25 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Only like 26 more days until we tell the shroomery to post here instead of there :batlol:

You go back and tell them

I'm never going back :snub:

That place is nothing but a faded memory for me now

:feelsoldman:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

#849168 - 09/01/21 07:45 PM (25 days, 17 hours ago)

Oh I will, especially 1234go :house:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849175 - 09/01/21 09:40 PM (25 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Oh I will, especially 1234go :house:

he's probably fighting with fiery right now

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849224 - 09/03/21 05:56 PM (23 days, 19 hours ago)

It's friday at da smoke lounge

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

#849225 - 09/03/21 06:56 PM (23 days, 18 hours ago)

Oooohhhh yeah :awehigh:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849295 - 09/10/21 09:51 PM (16 days, 15 hours ago)

It's Friday at da smoke lounge again

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849296 - 09/10/21 10:44 PM (16 days, 14 hours ago)

this is the worst friday night lounge ever in the history of lounges

you people should be ashamed of yourselves

:fuckthisshit:

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Virtue
Male User Gallery

#849297 - 09/10/21 11:46 PM (16 days, 13 hours ago)

:nogodno:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Jenny]
    #849298 - 09/11/21 08:47 AM (16 days, 4 hours ago)

Do you only come on here in Friday's or something? Lol

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849300 - 09/11/21 12:01 PM (16 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Do you only come on here in Friday's or something? Lol

Mostly Fridays. Sometimes I'll pop in on June Teenth and on the 9/11 anniversary (like today).

See you next Friday (or June Teenth or next 9/11)

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

#849302 - 09/11/21 12:04 PM (16 days, 1 hour ago)

Lame lol I'm about to do another pf tek while I have 2 shoeboxes almost ready to fruit. Mycology is a fun hobby and I haven't tripped in a while so I'm going to fix that problem :wonka:

--------------------

OfflineConnectedcosmos
Horizon-bound meteorite
 User Gallery

#849321 - 09/12/21 10:40 AM (15 days, 2 hours ago)

You need to trip moar

:awesomenod:
:acidfire:

I've tripped alot this year :lol:

Tryna take a 2 week break currently

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Connectedcosmos]
    #849322 - 09/12/21 10:42 AM (15 days, 2 hours ago)

I agree lol in the past year my sensitivity went WAY up. My last trip I took like a 0.3g and STILL tripped with visuals. Shroomery didnt belive me but I dont care. It's actually made me kinda weary of doing a normal dose as it might just cause me to pass out lol

--------------------

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/12/21 10:42 AM)

OfflineConnectedcosmos
Horizon-bound meteorite
 User Gallery

#849323 - 09/12/21 10:50 AM (15 days, 2 hours ago)

Dude i believe it , I don't really.like shrooms cauze of that.. they can be so hit or miss I've had batches where 2g feels like 4g and other batches where 4g feels like a g

If you get a strong batch .3 could.produce mild visual effects especially with cannabis in combination

I prefer LSD :acidfire:
:lsd:

--------------------

OfflineConnectedcosmos
Horizon-bound meteorite
 User Gallery

#849324 - 09/12/21 10:51 AM (15 days, 2 hours ago)

If I was you go with a gram or two with your batch and see where it takes ya :shrug:

As I'm sure you know you can always take more , but you can't take less

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

#849325 - 09/12/21 12:55 PM (15 days, 22 minutes ago)

I can handle hero size trips. The issue is having stronger trips than  I want to when I want to trip :frown:

For example: a few months ago I was hanging with this couple I know well for the evening. Well I wanted to micro dose just to have a little pick me up for the night and it turned into a full trip
Not crazy trip but enough to where I had to stay there until I wasn't tripping before I could drive home :/

--------------------

Edited by spirit_shadow (09/12/21 12:55 PM)

OfflineConnectedcosmos
Horizon-bound meteorite
 User Gallery

#849327 - 09/12/21 01:35 PM (14 days, 23 hours ago)

Ahhh yeah I get what you mean, my preferred dose is usually 100-250mcg of LSD or lately 25mg 2CB Orally than when peaking or coming down another few bumps snorted to keep the high going steady

After experimenting with 2cb this year I've come to realize LSD has some serious legs on it , the high just keeps going:awesomenod:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

#849328 - 09/12/21 01:39 PM (14 days, 23 hours ago)

Yeah....for some reason I still prefer mushrooms. Lsd is awesome and I feel like there is more control it feels like but still...idk why I like the chaotic nature of the mushrooms more :shrug:

I've actually been sitting on three 100ug tabs for a long while as I just haven't felt like eating them for some reason....probably cos I just want to trip on the mushrooms more lol

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849549 - 09/18/21 12:00 AM (9 days, 13 hours ago)

Guess what. It's Friday at the...know what, nevermind.

:knowwhatnevermind:

:judyfacepalm:

:imout:

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#849586 - 09/18/21 03:26 PM (8 days, 21 hours ago)

Guess what it’s sat :asianofapproval:

--------------------

Invisiblewontootreefor

#849591 - 09/18/21 04:04 PM (8 days, 21 hours ago)

--------------------
chicken wings are stupid - robert redford is evil

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: wontootreefor]
    #849611 - 09/18/21 11:28 PM (8 days, 13 hours ago)

:glorious:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849946 - 09/24/21 07:44 AM (3 days, 5 hours ago)

It's Friday at da smoke lounge :batlol:

--------------------

OfflineConnectedcosmos
Horizon-bound meteorite
 User Gallery

#849950 - 09/24/21 08:08 AM (3 days, 5 hours ago)

:awehigh:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Cynic
I'm a teapot

#849951 - 09/24/21 12:14 PM (3 days, 1 hour ago)

So I've been trimming forever, the first batch I trimmed a few days ago is almost to the jar stage. Ugh I can't wait until full cure :datass:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#849963 - 09/24/21 11:26 PM (2 days, 13 hours ago)

:yolo:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains