Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Voices / Hallucinations
    #846990 - 12/11/20 05:12 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I am really fucking pissed right now because the satisfaction of being trapped without an escape is causing me to feel angry urges to use my restless legs to destroy apart my wolhe room.  I  am smug away from it that it kisses sex in front of me constantly and i cannot run away from the jealousy of it.  i hate being forced to listen to it because i dread the jealousy and that means i allow it to happen when the fire of it gets intense i conside rit possible but not really happening.  I wish i could fucking kill the stupipod voices and stop trolling my dreads over benig trapped with the claustrophobia dreading being trapped by it and not believin gi cvan ever rest inside my soul in my chest, i wish i could fucking kill it and i hate this fucking shit so much. :megacrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Voices / Hallucinations [Re: Jenny]
    #846991 - 12/11/20 11:45 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

:tldr:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#846993 - 12/12/20 07:05 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

:hug:

I can't relate to what you're going thru Jenny, but I honestly hope things get better for you ASAP

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

Re: Voices / Hallucinations [Re: niteowl]
    #846994 - 12/12/20 07:11 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I am about to get fat juice to help Jenny.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#846996 - 12/12/20 09:44 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

There is help out there for you. From meditation to medication. See your doctor for the later but the former you can try on your own and has no nasty side effects. https://www.innerpeacefellowship.org/how-to-meditate/?msclkid=f3d286d00d0b12cc5238d904ffe59df2

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: Voices / Hallucinations [Re: Rider420]
    #846997 - 12/12/20 01:52 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

once again they are pissing me off and i cannot avoid its kissing it creates the jealous anger and there is no way to escpae or avoid it :megacrankey:

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#847002 - 12/13/20 08:48 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

this voices are causing me grief.  they tell me to blow my head on the growery and i ask how the fuck do they even know i use this?  theyre voices and are mkaing me paranoid following my every move and every thought.  i dont believe they know anyhting about me and my thoughtrs and its pissing me off greatly.  plus my soul entrapment cannot have a way out envying less distance so its' inside it's case intead of far away in space dissociated.  well and that it triggers my burning anger and there is no wayt aroun it.  eventually i think it will pass but right now it's telling me to do things i dread and tempted giving into temptation and ambition fucking sucks and i dont like it.  all my expecrtations are false and i ahve no way of telling the truth from a lie.  :megacrankey:

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#847008 - 12/14/20 10:33 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

and now it continues to reject me and i cant bleive it what i cant have and its pissin gme off greatly in deep anger.  and i am pissed i cant cut it distraction out fro my hearing.  things arepissing me off and i want to cut it out :megacrankey:

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#847010 - 12/15/20 08:06 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

i cannot believe this fucking ubllshit will not end i cannt accept that i could never have whatver it is, because that would be completely letting it go and well i cannot do that, its some dumb mind and i have privacy breaking of intrusive voices making me regret deleting some stpid shit that small is so dumb.  why wont it fucking leave me?  i understand i have to wait it out but i still fucking hate it, keeping on popping noises imitating a kissing thing or pillow talking etc to me which i dont know why mosat people would think thats a good thing but i am asexual so i still hate it.  well fuck it guess another shitty repeativtive night for me :megacrankey:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#847011 - 12/16/20 01:22 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

:sorry:

Does weed help or make it worse?

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

Re: Voices / Hallucinations [Re: niteowl]
    #847018 - 12/18/20 11:49 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Jenny.  Let me know if I can help out.  I hang chicks upside down and it always helps.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: Voices / Hallucinations [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #847020 - 12/19/20 01:44 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

the fucking voice is pissing me off so much right now.  i cannot dodge it's trigger of my burning anger in my chest and it keeps doing it its sound annoying and i don't know why, it keeps on getting satisfaction of my struggle and i dont like it at all.  i get into revengeful anger attacks but alas, it does nothing.  eventually i hope to give up and not care about mind too much desire ruins it.  well the fucking shit i hope ends soon, i hate dealing with this every day.  :megacrankey:

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#847086 - 12/25/20 10:46 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

The fucking voices are pissing me off so much right now im losing control of my anger and dread the jealous balls of energy of angry energ yin my knees and my wohle legs restlessness and it makes me want to fucking kill shit.  it keep kissing and i dread it kissing without having an escape from it's kissing and it trigigers a feeling anger in response to it where i lose control and start smashing wall to kill it dead. .well i cannot do any of that but im so fucking pissed off right now and my legs are burning iwth restles energy and i ahte not being able to control what is in my life when i am relaxing and voice forces istels int o my consciousness and creates dreads of it kissing over and over and stress that its going to happen again with regretting deleting smaslll things like spacew bar dleting to correct typos.,  duckinf g stuoid,..l. i hope this stupid bitch voice dies because i dread it bgieng my sister the troll which she poisses me off he most.  :megacrankey: :fuckthisshit:

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#847094 - 12/28/20 11:19 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

im still fucking pissed off that it prevents me from finding out the truth of my strugle with breaking the mind of privacy.  its kissing it does makes me vfery jealous an i have no way to run way from it and hwn i relx andlay and sit on my bed i get dread of my restless legs to kick in wall or run away and its fucking screwed because now i amf orced to get jealous of it all the time.,  :fuckthisshit:

OfflineBumble_Dick
loathsome brute
Male User Gallery

Loc: cage-free tomatoes
Re: Voices / Hallucinations [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #847096 - 12/29/20 08:23 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Feelings are gay

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: Voices / Hallucinations [Re: Bumble_Dick]
    #847099 - 12/29/20 04:15 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

i hater tthe fucking "urry" voice so much its hurry, its curry it's neverry and its so gay.  i cannot ecapoe its popping noises and kissing which naturally i would sprint away from ejealousy but now a days i have no escape and i need to actually believe that and accept there is no way to dodge the jealousy.  welll shit it still pisses me off an i coul dkill it dead but i cant fu king do it out of revenge and piss off nature to be a tool 100% with revnge because it's stress is too high.

:fuckthisshit:

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#847127 - 01/01/21 11:52 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

goddamned voices are still pissing me off and it happens every single fucking day.  i get hot on the traiol of figurinihg out the claustrophobia of my soul but i cann't eaxxept that i can't pull it in faster inside i'tsd shell.  and repear the fucking shell.  it pisses me off because it osunds so close that it's lame and i don't know.  im sick of getting my desires rejected instantly by the said mind and voice take son role of mind and learns from me how to successfully troll me with i'ts kissing more.  i cannot believe it's rejection of money so that i dont feel mimtis when sho[pping, buand residence because its invevitlbe and peace of min so i can kill the fucking voice with my deep intense anger and revenge it skips kisses off the line of energy from my shell to the dissciated soul and it it trigers my non belief and my sister doesnt wnt to me to twake up and i awlays have to take reveng eon her :fuckthisshit:

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
    #847130 - 01/02/21 12:24 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Jenny, that gif reminds me of myself when I was first diagnosed with schizophrenia :rofl:

There are a few things you should start doing that could help your condition. 

First thing you can do is exercise.  Even a 15 minute walk each day helps.

Second thing would be to start taking supplements.  Two good ones are N-acetyl cysteine and a lavender oil supplement.  I take these daily.

Third thing you can do is modify your diet.  Eat healthier foods, fewer sugars, and try to incorporate medicinal herbs into your diet.  There are a few you can take as supplements that I would recommend.  Look into adaptogens, such as holy basil and schisandra, and mushroom tinctures such as chaga, reishi, and lions mane.  Many of these can be grown or foraged for.

There's other stuff that helps, like keeping a consistent sleep schedule, and one more supplement I would recommend; lithium orotate or aspartate.  I take this daily and tend to get depressed without it.

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: Voices / Hallucinations [Re: yoosername]
    #847131 - 01/02/21 02:47 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for the advice but i am already taking alot of supplements / medications. 

it's just voice dreading not being abel to escape it, and wanting my soul to be further inside me and not so ffar away in dissociation.  it does its kiss that makes me mad and i have to get over it and not care about it.  it keeps on rejecting anything i want which is annoying because i don't believe it due to having too much envy.  i want to bleieve it, but i cannot do it.  :megacrankey::fuckthisshit:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #847132 - 01/02/21 03:17 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds rough fam, wish I could help. :heart:

It's a shit year for mental health in general.

P.S. Didn't we have another jenny on this site?

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds