Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSeriously_trippin
Stranger

Introducing myself going to need much guidance (regular on shroomery)
    #846896 - 11/10/20 09:20 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Hello Growery, im glad to finally get an account here and it's because I now have a decent space to grow now in a small walk in closet, when I can I will be getting dimensions of the room to y'all soon. I'm look to get Mars Hydros new lights https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08746FHH4/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I'm pretty dead set on hydroponics because I've been told that's the strongest medicine grow wise but I know veey little about it.

I know I'll be using Teen clones from a dispensary, GroBlock to start them, hydrocorn XL for my grow medium (although I don't know how much substrate to put and how to put it in as I don't know all the materials and exactly how to set up a system. I'm going to be getting trifecta pest spray, Mammoth P for some nutes but again I know very little about what nutrients I need where to start etc.

I'm going to need to know about the veg cycle and it's light and water requirements, same with flowering, what width in the grow space I need for each plant, height, what temps to keep the water, what sensors,thermometers to buy,oh meters, control panels, timers, exhaust, dehumidifier, fans, reflection, how to build each stage of the hydroponics set up and how many different ones I'll need for clone stage, veg stage and flower. I'm if I need just a heft tub size for the start the switch to 5 then 10 gallon.

Any and all hydroponics advice would be amazing

Basically buying my medicine for my ptsd, surgery and nerve pain, muscle spasms, insomnia etc has been putting me in bankruptcy so I desperately need to produce medical grade as fast as possible so that's why I'm looking at a few thousand dollar budget hopefully.

This has been a life long dream for me and would be my first real passion I've pursued in life  :smile: I'm really excited but it's daunting and I need to know a lot of info.

Much love to you all and I can't wait to call myself a grower and not have to go hungry at times because I need medicine

To The Growery! :leocheers: :jimmies:

Thanks in advance for teaching me about growing and hydroponics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Introducing myself going to need much guidance (regular on shroomery) [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #846906 - 11/12/20 12:33 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/835083/page/1

Check out what I have grown and it might answer a few of your questions.
I did run hydrocorn and was not impressed with the yield.

FYI HID lights are a lot cheaper then led and will give you better results for your buck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck