Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekifpot
Stranger
Is cannabis good or bad for your health?
    #846520 - 08/19/20 06:34 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

The house may be well and truly divided when it comes to Marijuana but there is strong evidence suggesting that weed has been used to treat ailments for more than 3,000 years. Even when most medical and health associations around the world have not deemed cannabis as effective in the treatment of any medical condition, cannabidiol has been considered to be effective in treating some forms of epilepsy. In this blog, we will have a look at the various benefits and risks associated with cannabis in UK. Let's get started!

Is cannabis good or bad for your health?

The medical benefits of cannabis(marijuana, weed)

Over the years, there have been many research findings that suggest that cannabis is indeed beneficial in the treatment of certain diseases and conditions. Let's have a closer look at them!

1. Weed helps in relieving chronic pain: - It is common knowledge that chronic pain is a major cause of disability, in populations of different countries, around the world, and the UK is no exception to this. It has been found in many reviews and studies that cannabinoids, which are the active ingredient in cannabis, are pretty effective in relieving chronic pain. If you are in UK and have been planning to use cannabis to get some relief from your chronic pain, then there are many online stores that you could consider for buying Cannabis in UK.

2. Marijuana may help with alcohol and drug addiction: - It has been found out in many studies and researches, that cannabis can prove very effective in fighting alcohol and opioid addictions. This analysis needs to be taken with a pinch of a salt because other studies suggest that cannabis can increase the dependence on other substances. The house is thus divided, but there have been many cases of people who have successfully fought their alcohol and opioid addictions through cannabis consumption. If you are planning to use cannabis to treat alcohol and drug addiction, then there are many online stores that you consider to buy Cannabis in UK.

3. Cannabis may help in treating symptoms of mental illness: - There have been studies which suggest that cannabis is pretty effective in treating symptoms of mental illness and also PTSD symptoms. If you suffer from any of these symptoms, then it is highly advised that buy and consume Cannabis in UK. It has been used with success by many people around the world for relieving depression and the same can work for you, if and when you source and consume Cannabis in UK, from some of the many online stores out there. There is contradictory evidence out there which suggests that cannabis may or not help with social anxiety. It definitely is not recommended for mental health conditions like bipolar disorder and psychosis.

The health risks of cannabis

Now that we have established the different health benefits of cannabis, it's time to move to the other end of the spectrum and have a look at the different health risks commonly associated with cannabis, so that our readers can make an informed decision for themselves, as to whether to buy or not buy Cannabis in UK.

1. Cannabis can cause mental health problems: - Cannabis if consumed on a daily basis can worsen the symptoms of people who have bipolar disorders. There is also evidence which suggests that regular cannabis consumption can be the cause of suicidal thoughts in users and such users also run the high risk of being depressed, as a result of the regular and prolonged use of cannabis. If you have an underlying bipolar disorder then you should refrain from cannabis consumption and shouldn’t source hurr dur I never learned how to read and that's why I dont know the rules in UK, from the many online stores out there.

2. Cannabis consumption may cause testicular cancer: - There have been many studies that altogether negate the link between consuming cannabis and cancer, but there is still moderate evidence out there which suggests that in some cases, regular cannabis consumption can cause a slow-growing subtype of testicular cancer.

3. Cannabis consumption may cause respiratory diseases: - It is common knowledge that cannabis consumption on a continuous basis can cause a chronic cough. There are conflicting studies that show the effect of cannabis on worsening lung function, but just to be on the safe side, the consumption of cannabis beyond its medicinal use is strongly discouraged. Though seldom use of cannabis is considered harmless, the user might have to face a lot of detrimental effects on his or her health, if he or she engages in heavy cannabis consumption on a regular basis.

Conclusion

The health associations, across the world, are divided in their conclusions as to whether cannabis consumption is harmful or beneficial for health. Unless you have underlying health conditions, there are actual benefits of cannabis consumption, way more than its detrimental effects and you can go ahead and durdurdur I has problems reading rules. If you are using cannabis for recreational use, you need to ensure that you do so in limits and not become dependent on it. Because dependence on anything, good or bad, has its ill-effects and cannabis is no exception to that rule. One more thing to consider to source cannabis from only trustworthy and reputed sources online and hence it is imperative upon you to comprehensively research the background of an online store before i can't read rules durdurdur from them.

Edited by Data (08/21/20 07:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: kifpot]
    #846539 - 08/21/20 05:19 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

ok gracias

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: P-O]
    #846548 - 08/23/20 09:02 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Drugs are bad

:mmkay:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #846550 - 08/24/20 12:45 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Drugs are for women. Real men read the Bible.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleP-O

Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: poor boy]
    #846571 - 08/25/20 10:56 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:

QFT

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

#846573 - 08/25/20 12:50 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Cannabis is good for your health because it makes you sweat bullets when you get paranoid.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

OfflineMof
Male

Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #846657 - 09/09/20 12:18 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

cannabis keeps me from going nutzo
if i didn't have it I would've gone completely insane a long time ago, I'd probably be in jail or something

anyone who thinks weed makes you go to jail is jealous of u, most people just go to sleep

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: Mof]
    #846678 - 09/14/20 10:10 PM (3 years, 6 months ago)

it makes me believe in my paranoia more, when im bored to death its bomb tho

OfflineBorealiss
Stranger
Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: kifpot]
    #847441 - 02/23/21 09:58 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

For me, cannabis is healthy. At the very least, my body does not react badly to this product and that's enough for me. More than that, it has helped me more than once to get out of depression and to eliminate pain of various kinds. It all depends on which variety you choose for yourself. I've been growing cannabis for a few years now (probably since I found https://herbceo.com/guide-to-budtending/) and have learned to understand its species and have had time to learn all of its benefits and possible drawbacks. Of course, it's worth remembering the precautions and the norms of use, and then you won't have any problems

Edited by Borealiss (02/25/21 02:42 PM)

InvisibleP-O

#847443 - 02/23/21 01:05 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
Quote:

poor boy said:

QFT

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#847445 - 02/23/21 02:09 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

medical marijuana can be great but it intensifies paranoia and delusions and feel weird

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: Jenny]
    #847466 - 02/26/21 09:32 PM (3 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Jenny said:
medical marijuana can be great but it intensifies paranoia and delusions and feel weird

LOL yup doctors in Australia do prescribe the sativa cultivars like UK skunk for stress and then wonder why it did not help. Its a sad fact that most doctors who prescribe cannabis don't have a clue about CBD or THC content never mind what cultivar is best for the patients existing conditions.

Onlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: Rider420]
    #847467 - 02/27/21 08:58 AM (3 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Rider420 said:
Quote:

Jenny said:

LOL yup doctors in Australia do prescribe the sativa cultivars like UK skunk for stress and then wonder why it did not help. Its a sad fact that most doctors who prescribe cannabis don't have a clue about CBD or THC content never mind what cultivar is best for the patients existing conditions.

The first time I got my medical card, I went through a local holistic doctor.  It was his first time recommending marijuana to anyone, so he didn't know much about it. 

Once I had my card I found an awesome dispensary that had a doctor on staff.  Every time I went there we got to talk about which strains and products were working for me, and he'd hook me up with new stuff to try.  We even discussed things like psilocybin.

But yeah, for people with psychosis, THC is generally not recommended.  CBD and CBG show some potential for reducing psychosis, but also can interfere with the THC high.  I think cannabinoid cycling might be a good idea for schizophrenic stoners.  Something like THC every now and then, but CBD/CBG most of the time.

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: yoosername]
    #847470 - 02/27/21 07:50 PM (3 years, 29 days ago)

i could buy an oz of og kush hemp flower but i'm not really abel to do that right now

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #847671 - 03/22/21 08:54 AM (3 years, 6 days ago)

You need jesus

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner

Re: Is cannabis good or bad for your health? [Re: poor boy]
    #847675 - 03/22/21 09:02 AM (3 years, 6 days ago)

Ganja helps get rid of bad delusions and it steadies the hand for sharpshooting.  A lot of cops would do a better job with ganja smoking on duty so it helps with health helpers.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck