Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineenzoballardin
Stranger
Problems with Indoor Grow
    #845384 - 06/10/20 09:02 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum and I would like to ask for some help. :crazy2:
This is my fourth grow, but 2nd indoor, and I´m having some problems since my plant entered flowering stage.

-Im growing this plant and 2 more from seeds, specifically Paraguayan seeds from brick weed (which gave me good results in the past, but outdoor)
-The plants are 10 weeks old, and this one is 60cm tall, and its a female, showing pistils since last week.
-It is planted in a 12L container.
-My soil mix is potting soil mixed in coconut fiber, and it has expanded clay in the bottom to help draining extra water.
-I water them 400ml of water each 2 days.
-I don´t have any pH measuring tool so I can´t inform you guys the pH.
-I use an NPK 5-5-10 mix, dissolved in water, used it in this plant 2 times.
-I dont spray anything on the plant and dont foliar feed it.
-Im using an LED pannel (purple light) and some LED white lights, which combined equals to ~30W, they are 20cm far from my plant top.

-The grow space is very small, approximately 0.3m x 0.6m.
-I didnt notice any insects on the grow.

What do you think the problem is? How can I solve it? I really don´t want to loose my plant.  :sun:

Thanks already!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Problems with Indoor Grow [Re: enzoballardin] * 1
    #845385 - 06/10/20 11:06 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

make sure to let the soil dry out a bit before watering, you might be washing them all away if there is too much runoff. Or if your feeding too much you get nutrients to bind to themselves and your plant becomes deficient (lockout)

do you have a ppm meter? feeding around 7-900ppms is where I liked it.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineAbilor
Cannabis Shaman

Re: Problems with Indoor Grow [Re: phychotron]
    #845393 - 06/10/20 11:52 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Potting soil with a 5-5-10 mix?  Your soil might be too hot bro. Overabundance of chelated nutrients at the wrong pH; too much of some things, not enough of others.

All is not lost. You could try flushing it, but first try one of these to check your pH; you want to be at 6.5 - 6.8. 

It's all an experiment!  For your next run, highly recommend you start with Fox Farm Happy Frog, and dial in your pH. You can learn to dial in nutes more as you go. Easy, easy...  You don't need much.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom