Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Damn fuck twads
    #842078 - 01/13/20 07:10 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I was a minute away from pulling into the shop when idiot girl texts me and said there's really nothing going on today and for me to take the day off.

I understand that it's the slow season for HVAC and not getting a full 40 will happen. I get it. I ain't mad atcha.

Thing is, why the fuck didn't they let me know yesterday!?

I could have stayed up last night and slept in this morning.

But nooo... We got an idiot girl in charge right now only because she has big tits.

She doesn't know shit and can't run shit. In the first month of me starting she wrecked 2 cars. 2 fucking cars.

She has no fucking skill set, she can't think into the future, and she can't solve problems quickly when escalated. She will also throw people under the bus just to save her own ass.

Call me a fag all you want, but it bugs me when a chick gets a certain position only because of her... physical assets.

She did not earn it. She does not deserve it.

Done ranting.

Tldr?

Dumb bitch is dumb and doesn't deserve the position she's in.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Damn fuck twads [Re: poor boy]
    #842086 - 01/13/20 10:19 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Nobody can think into the future...one can't even think in the present, due to information travel delay and non-zero neural process times, one can only extrapolate past information into future estimates.

You sound like a forum user who got his ratings because of certain...ahem...assets 
:howyoudoing:  :howyoudoing:  :howyoudoing:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Damn fuck twads [Re: Data]
    #842091 - 01/13/20 10:42 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

No. You are wrong, sir. With years of experience and gained wisdom one can plan a head in order to prepare for the future. I understand that shit doesn't always go as planned, but that's where problem solving on the fly without stressing and or panicking comes into play.

And I earned my ratings good or bad. Now, good day, sir.

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#842097 - 01/13/20 11:11 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
No. You are wrong, sir. With years of experience and gained wisdom one can plan a head in order to prepare for the future. I understand that shit doesn't always go as planned, but that's where problem solving on the fly without stressing and or panicking comes into play.

Planning = extrapolating and estimating an outcome based on known datapoints and observed (past-tense) relationships between those points.

Experience and wisdom =  past datapoints and perceived relationships between past datapoints, respectively.

So you said I was wrong, but then described what you do as what I explained you doing...

:notsureif:

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#842099 - 01/13/20 11:14 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Go do something, nerd!

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#842100 - 01/13/20 11:23 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Ok:dawerp:

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#842108 - 01/13/20 11:40 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Loc: Just south of down.
    #842115 - 01/13/20 01:23 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Data has been blinded by his own perceived intelligence.  He’s basically a wandering riddle at this point. 

Welcome to the world of people who have the experience and skill to get a particular job done efficiently not getting the job because someone with some biological trait felt like they should get some ball time even though they couldn’t be bothered to practice.  It’s exactly why this country will fail... we’re using cheap garbage parts to build this thing instead of proven quality parts that are known to work and last.

Xul, you can back me up on this one..

--------------------
It's not easy being green..:bouncysmoke:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Damn fuck twads [Re: Amanita86]
    #842125 - 01/13/20 01:46 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

I couldn't agree with you more.

(That's an actual statement.)

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Damn fuck twads [Re: Amanita86]
    #842155 - 01/13/20 04:40 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Data has been blinded by his own perceived intelligence.  He’s basically a wandering riddle at this point.

See my sig. :happyweed:

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Welcome to the world of people who have the experience and skill to get a particular job done efficiently not getting the job because someone with some biological trait felt like they should get some ball time even though they couldn’t be bothered to practice.  It’s exactly why this country will fail... we’re using cheap garbage parts to build this thing instead of proven quality parts that are known to work and last.

Xul, you can back me up on this one..

This has always been the case, and I agree with the general statement. It's good to constantly point it out so that we can strive to improve. :highfive:

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#842173 - 01/13/20 05:11 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

You can't back peddle now. You've already been labeled.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#842178 - 01/13/20 05:13 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
You can't back peddle now. You've already been labeled.

What label is that?

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#842179 - 01/13/20 05:14 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

A gay wandering riddle.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#842182 - 01/13/20 05:34 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

:thumbup: carry on...

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#842183 - 01/13/20 05:38 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

My wife is upset with me because I didn't go to the store with them. She worked all day and I was off, but the thing is, I'm in lounge around fuck it mode. Super lazy right now.

I'm not about to go out in the cold dark dead of night just to buy ramen, spam, pizza rolls, and a giant bag of Cheerios.

--------------------

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#842184 - 01/13/20 05:40 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:

she has big tits.

:lolsy:

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male

Loc: America Flag
    #842222 - 01/14/20 09:27 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:

But nooo... We got an idiot girl in charge right now only because she has big tits.

She doesn't know shit and can't run shit. In the first month of me starting she wrecked 2 cars. 2 fucking cars.

She has no fucking skill set, she can't think into the future, and she can't solve problems quickly when escalated. She will also throw people under the bus just to save her own ass.

Call me a fag all you want, but it bugs me when a chick gets a certain position only because of her... physical assets.

Welcome to 2019. Affirmative action is a fad now and you WILL work and be managed by those who are dumber than you.

Women shouldn't vote and they shouldn't lead anything other than womanly organizations -- like elocution classes at a woman's college. Women are inherently maternal and tend to run things in a soft and motherly way as compared to the ambition and constitution of men. Because of this, you will find women in helping professions like nursing or social working. They have also proven to be gossipers and talkers as compared to men who are active with their hands and minds. Further, they bleed every month and have mood swings.

Imagine having a female officer ordering you into battle.

Fuck no.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Damn fuck twads [Re: XUL]
    #842233 - 01/14/20 04:33 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

ITT we take a simple "it sucks when unqualified women get hired because they have big tits" complaint and wind up concluding that affirmative action is somehow eroding away at a some magical historical period of pure merit-based hiring practices, free from biases toward any ascribed status.

We also somehow managed to drill into a more specific conclusion of "women are inherently incapable of mental/behavioral characteristics that make for good leaders or workers in "manly jobs that require hands and bigbrain".

One is ignoring large portions of human history, leading to large swaths of datapoints missing from one's model, and haven't properly controlled for the effects that those missing datapoints have on one's conclusions.

We thus come around to my original comments. One's predictions about the future and the planning/actions that arise from those predictions are only as good as the input data and the accuracy of the model one has built around that data. When other humans' personhood and thus their access to societal rights/privileges is being considered as a conclusion, one should make sure that the inputs and model are thoroughly vetted :shrug:

By some of the logic I've seen here today, my limited experience with known Trump supporters would force me to conclude that all Trump supporters are sexist white nationalists who lack critical thinking skills and are scared of vegetable proteins. Therefore, I would have to further conclude that none of them should have the right to vote, due to their inherent inability to think for themselves. It could also be concluded that they should be excluded from most leadership positions, since they will ultimately implement racist policies.

Obviously that's not an accurate conclusion, because my dataset is limited and doesn't line up with other data that I have beyond my direct observations. But it offers a different perspective on some of the bs flying around in this thread.

PB, it sucks that this chick got hired above her skill level because some dude liked her looks. It also sucks that she uses her assets to gain unfair advantages and doesnt consider the consequences. Finally, it sucks that such bullshit is making your job more difficult. As I said before, its good to point out this form of cheating in what is advertised as a merit-based hiring practice, because identifying problems is the first step to fixing or reducing reoccurrence.

--------------------

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male

Loc: America Flag
    #842261 - 01/15/20 02:02 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

The vegan burger isn't important.

Women not voting and being involved in politics is simply a cultural tradition that America once enjoyed. Men ran countries and men fought battles. It is the conservation of that tradition. Culture.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Damn fuck twads [Re: XUL]
    #842267 - 01/15/20 04:04 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
The vegan burger isn't important.

Women not voting and being involved in politics is simply a cultural tradition that America once enjoyed. Men ran countries and men fought battles. It is the conservation of that tradition. Culture.

So by that logic, do you feel that the once enjoyed cultural tradition of slavery should be conserved? If not, then why is that situation any different from the one you do support?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom