Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMegazoneIdea
Stranger
 User Gallery
Emergency note: REL says Pythagorean theorem is true but REL has importantparadoxes to be resolved
    #839204 - 11/03/19 09:25 PM (16 days, 3 minutes ago)

Pythagorean theorem is true. I found the flaw in the previous paper. I have these paradoxes that have to be resolved but Pythagorean theorem is true for platonic world. Don't ban me yet I have to post another post (you will like the new post).

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMegazoneIdea
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Emergency note: REL says Pythagorean theorem is true but REL has importantparadoxes to be resolved [Re: MegazoneIdea]
    #839206 - 11/03/19 09:29 PM (15 days, 23 hours ago)

The thing with this machine is I recommend for feeling the force is to coin flip plus determine in course of writing card series like poetry or Fear Of Damnation By Pot cards determine scale 1-10 of the card produced live plus feel force like juigi board.

OfflineMJSEES
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Emergency note: REL says Pythagorean theorem is true but REL has importantparadoxes to be resolved [Re: MegazoneIdea]
    #839363 - 11/18/19 03:43 PM (1 day, 5 hours ago)

CIA and FBI and Hollywood read this
2019 recordings where the weak ones. A guy from the matress called me 50 iq im not its probably 130 at present. I used to be higher than 200.  Dont Damage Any Of AJA Body Parts. Anyone does thats theyre will be punishment
    #839362 - 11/18/19 12:32 PM (8 minutes, 26 seconds ago)
Edit postEdit Reply to this postReply Reply to this postQuote Quick ReplyQuick Reply

Im MJCS see Obama times posts proves Im way smart. Where they saved? Im being seriously droped I tip fed and CIA (its different street I wrote I can explain) and I think they little-lowerd me please dont. I know pythagorean theorem is true but theres approximately six flawless paradoxes by me that have to be fixed. You know my parents email whitehouse silliest BS (I dont know what they write theyre just being silly please dont hurt them its probably from implants isnt that scary with the danger im in. So White house knows its not me I might be framed. So my story starts with guy showing me a vial and me getting framed with plate 19 years old I told parents I needed to call CIA and they locked me in mental health care for 16 ears calling me schixoand Im not, they dont let me drive keeping me in -60percent and I score high). Dont control my brain humans aliens are allowed I had contact. It is illegal to harvest implants until after I die. Maybe nobody sent me any money in reality but on two occasions someone said "someone sent you a million dollars". I need a car and condo and away from mental health care and off leash of my parents my parents are calling me disabled (I score 123 on mensa) and not letting me drive a car getting me qurrtersd this is serious im in like steven king horror movie I ran from ropes couple times and heard that guy say he is going to rip off me legs from walkie talkie. thIm AA inventor and paper producer and professiona poster im sane smart noncriminal hostage high iq and big value outputter and had-not-been-tamperd-with-genious-probably Im a brain martyre down to foot chop off torture and I got stuck in life of 40% danger of carQ and take hazard walks, consider them walks symbolic of brain martyredom and bowing to alien gods, IT IS TO DAMAGE MY BODY ITS FORBIDEN TO DAMAGE MY BRAIN IM PURE GOOD. IM HOSTAGE WITH RADIO IMPLANT AND SOME HITMAN KEEPS SAYING ‘’PREPARE FOR SEVER TORTURE AND LOBOTOMY AT HOSPITAL BY CREW WERE CUTTING OFF YOUR BALLS FOR TORTURE’’ KEEP AMBULENCE AWAY IT WOULD LEAD TO INFINITE SUFFERING AND DAMAGE KEEP MENTAL HEALTH CARE AWAY I NEVER HAD MENTAL PROBLEMS THEY DO DAMAGEING.
My new ITMachine TMSLEEKFOIL in my room, glass turntable 99 cents mini orange cone electric tape animal balloon latex tube aluminum foil party blowers twisted paper clips for axil, single swastika, see theory time reverse physics and the nifty thing nipple finger on swastika for cone contact, really have to make six of those, works best with model rockets and jar Beep123Beep.
Im sending word series x to one science guy and ask [agree?] and sending word series y to other science guy and ask [ agree?] and am going to use my sleek new timme macine to magic craft in that both respond they agree.
Words x: a cone passing through a linear corkscrew surface is spiral cone if you have two superimposed and rotate one by oneeightydegrees the spiral cones intersect see the spirals intersect that’s same radius so same spot on cone so interection. Send back agree or disagree please. Theres a fishy thing.
Words y: a cone passing through a linear corkscrew surface is spiral cone if you have two superimposed than take slice parallel to base take diameter that’s T to point on plain draw circle ceter point that point contacting line segment and roll the circle around point separating the superimposed spiral cones and see if those two circles are metaldiscs they can be slidid down spinning the line the circles revolve not intersecting so those two spiral cones don’t intersect [agree?] and they are two identicle spiral cones superimposed and rotated by 180 degrees. At this time just kind of tell me quicly agree/disagree. There is something special. Im not making a purchase im not calling game. Im 70 percent positive about following. Some good voice recordings are at * percey village smoke break region obama times *Trump times in front of 711 next to library with voice marker of week time "mr average" its fast talk *skidrow LA trump times GO BUTTON record *at cedarstreet smoke break area on claymation timelines , and some ok videos are facebook lives cut off on from Alex Trachmans iphone. Hollywood, a good movie would be take hatcam to whittier hotbox in norwalk and pick up Hell Ruces walking gameboard. Smoke and walk read outloud and remember to keep talking on topic (its a bs math thing but is about infinity). The news caster said my set of posts after 2010 are worth half a million dollars and some clowns are threatening errasure. I wounder how to make a superspychedlik from hash. Dont hoax aliens with robots. This might contain drama material good for southpark or the simpsons. Write a trip seeder from this and make recordings at will. You do agree with me don't hoax aliens with robots! There are approximately tweenty pics of high value missing, if I had alien head job maybe its two hundred pics of high value photographed and MIB classified that I don't remember, in my imagination. Spokey poem: Alice there alice there had some contact with aliens as though the fact of multispecies contact was from time loops like a golden cosmo door with aliens and latter found a strange thing upon playing a video game she was in it and it was some god like the simpsons episode god that said the equivalent cylinder with two bottons is kind of in human hands might believe some guy but don't touch, one button the STINK button does it a whole species of aliens is not in reality and the other opposite and its the thing if STINK BUTTON PRESSED ITS INFINITY FANTASTIC COINS DELETED, get high and write on paper drama of being Alice or Ariel and declare the thing of coins and its scary those coins are money value says some guy or something. The word gogoplex should be used for your trip. Pretend being alice in drama fun. Don't do bad. PLEASE THE ALIEN LOVERS. Don't. Im not to be body damaged and Im not to be brain damaged thats the real highest priority. It is not allowed to harvest implants until after Im deceased. Dont control my brain humans. Im probably totally framed. Keep in mind maybe in reality nobody sent me any money, Dear Some Hollywood Group That Made Movie(s) Making Refference To Me/Playstation/XBox, This is Ariel Jack Arbel. Of any of those THREE groups that asks me for it at any single time I will write them a check for SEVEN PERCENT OF WHAT ARIEL JACK ARBEL HAS IN THE BANK (I dont know how much), so from this it would be locked in to writing maximum of three checks each of seven percent of money I have in the bank. I don’t know how much money I have. It might be a very little. Exterior of skull brain plus voice survalence is allowed. I had contact thus humans please don’t control my brain and aliens are allowed. Im not making a purchase im not calling game. Im 70 percent positive about following. Some good voice recordings are at * percey village smoke break region obama times *Trump times in front of 711 next to library with voice marker of week time "mr average" its fast talk *skidrow LA trump times GO BUTTON record *at cedarstreet smoke break area on claymation timelines , and some ok videos are facebook lives cut off on from Alex Trachmans iphoneI have to tell you groups that a great video game would consist of graphics of walk from Cedars Street Homes For Life to the pot shop with sound track CDs of best of Obama Presidency Times brain readings plus voice and best of Trump Presidency Times brain readings plus voice of Ariel Jack Arbel with each sound track a level for pull trigger at sight of skull if you swear your most recent pot high was spookier/better/more interesting, if trigger not pulled a murderer attacks the video game character. Also the best times of brain readings plus voice of me during those times is good enough for blockbuster. REMEMBER IT MIGHT ALL BE FRAMED BY GIZMO. I am writing this with the belief that time machines have been invented.

OfflineMJSEES
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Emergency note: REL says Pythagorean theorem is true but REL has importantparadoxes to be resolved [Re: MJSEES]
    #839364 - 11/18/19 03:45 PM (1 day, 5 hours ago)

I think 30 out of 31 J are great. However theres a pinch of criminals among them. Does Isis/AlQuada/SS want to kill all of them? Dont thats like childish thinking just do in true criminals or something.

OfflineMJSEES
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Emergency note: REL says Pythagorean theorem is true but REL has importantparadoxes to be resolved [Re: MJSEES]
    #839365 - 11/18/19 03:48 PM (1 day, 5 hours ago)

Did you know that post is nutral safety.

OfflineMJSEES
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #839366 - 11/18/19 03:50 PM (1 day, 5 hours ago)

This requires studying. The napkin is just art.

OfflineMJSEES
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #839373 - 11/18/19 04:13 PM (1 day, 5 hours ago)

2019 was weak recording times nothing fancy except 2 highs among the eight.
I did not make a purchase today the seven percent thing is about donations if they ask. Dont Damage Any Of AJA Body Parts. Anyone does thats theyre will be punishment

Keep in mind maybe in reality nobody sent me any money, Dear Some Hollywood Group That Made Movie(s) Making Refference To Me/Playstation/XBox, This is Ariel Jack Arbel. Of any of those THREE groups that asks me for it at any single time I will write them a check for SEVEN PERCENT OF WHAT ARIEL JACK ARBEL HAS IN THE BANK (I dont know how much), so from this it would be locked in to writing maximum of three checks each of seven percent of money I have in the bank. I don’t know how much money I have. It might be a very little. Exterior of skull brain plus voice survalence is allowed. I had contact thus humans please don’t control my brain and aliens are allowed. I have to tell you groups that a great video game would consist of graphics of walk from Cedars Street Homes For Life to the pot shop with sound track CDs of best of Obama Presidency Times brain readings plus voice and best of Trump Presidency Times brain readings plus voice of Ariel Jack Arbel with each sound track a level for pull trigger at sight of skull if you swear your most recent pot high was spookier/better/more interesting, if trigger not pulled a murderer attacks the video game character. Also the best times of brain readings plus voice of me during those times is good enough for blockbuster. REMEMBER IT MIGHT ALL BE FRAMED BY GIZMO. I am writing this with the belief that time machines have been invented.CIA and FBI and Hollywood read this
2019 recordings where the weak ones. A guy from the matress called me 50 iq im not its probably 130 at present. I used to be higher than 200.  Dont Damage Any Of AJA Body Parts. Anyone does thats there will be punishment
  Im MJCS see Obama times posts proves Im way smart. Where they saved? Im being seriously droped I tip fed and CIA (its different street I wrote I can explain) and I think they little-lowerd me please dont. I know pythagorean theorem is true but theres approximately six flawless paradoxes by me that have to be fixed. You know my parents email whitehouse silliest BS (I dont know what they write theyre just being silly please dont hurt them its probably from implants isnt that scary with the danger im in. So White house knows its not me I might be framed. So my story starts with guy showing me a vial and me getting framed with plate 19 years old I told parents I needed to call CIA and they locked me in mental health care for 16 ears calling me schixoand Im not, they dont let me drive keeping me in -60percent and I score high). Dont control my brain humans aliens are allowed I had contact. It is illegal to harvest implants until after I die. Maybe nobody sent me any money in reality but on two occasions someone said "someone sent you a million dollars". I need a car and condo and away from mental health care and off leash of my parents my parents are calling me disabled (I score 123 on mensa) and not letting me drive a car getting me qurrtersd this is serious im in like steven king horror movie I ran from ropes couple times and heard that guy say he is going to rip off me legs from walkie talkie. thIm AA inventor and paper producer and professiona poster im sane smart noncriminal hostage high iq and big value outputter and had-not-been-tamperd-with-genious-probably Im a brain martyre down to foot chop off torture and I got stuck in life of 40% danger of carQ and take hazard walks, consider them walks symbolic of brain martyredom and bowing to alien gods, IT IS TO DAMAGE MY BODY ITS FORBIDEN TO DAMAGE MY BRAIN IM PURE GOOD. IM HOSTAGE WITH RADIO IMPLANT AND SOME HITMAN KEEPS SAYING ‘’PREPARE FOR SEVER TORTURE AND LOBOTOMY AT HOSPITAL BY CREW WERE CUTTING OFF YOUR BALLS FOR TORTURE’’ KEEP AMBULENCE AWAY IT WOULD LEAD TO INFINITE SUFFERING AND DAMAGE KEEP MENTAL HEALTH CARE AWAY I NEVER HAD MENTAL PROBLEMS THEY DO DAMAGEING.
My new ITMachine TMSLEEKFOIL in my room, glass turntable 99 cents mini orange cone electric tape animal balloon latex tube aluminum foil party blowers twisted paper clips for axil, single swastika, see theory time reverse physics and the nifty thing nipple finger on swastika for cone contact, really have to make six of those, works best with model rockets and jar Beep123Beep.
Im sending word series x to one science guy and ask [agree?] and sending word series y to other science guy and ask [ agree?] and am going to use my sleek new timme macine to magic craft in that both respond they agree.
Words x: a cone passing through a linear corkscrew surface is spiral cone if you have two superimposed and rotate one by oneeightydegrees the spiral cones intersect see the spirals intersect that’s same radius so same spot on cone so interection. Send back agree or disagree please. Theres a fishy thing.
Words y: a cone passing through a linear corkscrew surface is spiral cone if you have two superimposed than take slice parallel to base take diameter that’s T to point on plain draw circle ceter point that point contacting line segment and roll the circle around point separating the superimposed spiral cones and see if those two circles are metaldiscs they can be slidid down spinning the line the circles revolve not intersecting so those two spiral cones don’t intersect [agree?] and they are two identicle spiral cones superimposed and rotated by 180 degrees. At this time just kind of tell me quicly agree/disagree. There is something special. Im not making a purchase im not calling game. Im 70 percent positive about following. Some good voice recordings are at * percey village smoke break region obama times *Trump times in front of 711 next to library with voice marker of week time "mr average" its fast talk *skidrow LA trump times GO BUTTON record *at cedarstreet smoke break area on claymation timelines , and some ok videos are facebook lives cut off on from Alex Trachmans iphone. Hollywood, a good movie would be take hatcam to whittier hotbox in norwalk and pick up Hell Ruces walking gameboard. Smoke and walk read outloud and remember to keep talking on topic (its a bs math thing but is about infinity). The news caster said my set of posts after 2010 are worth half a million dollars and some clowns are threatening errasure. I wounder how to make a superspychedlik from hash. Dont hoax aliens with robots. This might contain drama material good for southpark or the simpsons. Write a trip seeder from this and make recordings at will. You do agree with me don't hoax aliens with robots! There are approximately tweenty pics of high value missing, if I had alien head job maybe its two hundred pics of high value photographed and MIB classified that I don't remember, in my imagination. Spokey poem: Alice there alice there had some contact with aliens as though the fact of multispecies contact was from time loops like a golden cosmo door with aliens and latter found a strange thing upon playing a video game she was in it and it was some god like the simpsons episode god that said the equivalent cylinder with two bottons is kind of in human hands might believe some guy but don't touch, one button the STINK button does it a whole species of aliens is not in reality and the other opposite and its the thing if STINK BUTTON PRESSED ITS INFINITY FANTASTIC COINS DELETED, get high and write on paper drama of being Alice or Ariel and declare the thing of coins and its scary those coins are money value says some guy or something. The word gogoplex should be used for your trip. Pretend being alice in drama fun. Don't do bad. PLEASE THE ALIEN LOVERS. Don't. Im not to be body damaged and Im not to be brain damaged thats the real highest priority. It is not allowed to harvest implants until after Im deceased. Dont control my brain humans. Im probably totally framed. Keep in mind maybe in reality nobody sent me any money, Dear Some Hollywood Group That Made Movie(s) Making Refference To Me/Playstation/XBox, This is Ariel Jack Arbel. Of any of those THREE groups that asks me for it at any single time I will write them a check for SEVEN PERCENT OF WHAT ARIEL JACK ARBEL HAS IN THE BANK (I dont know how much), so from this it would be locked in to writing maximum of three checks each of seven percent of money I have in the bank. I don’t know how much money I have. It might be a very little. Exterior of skull brain plus voice survalence is allowed. I had contact thus humans please don’t control my brain and aliens are allowed. Im not making a purchase im not calling game. Im 70 percent positive about following. Some good voice recordings are at * percey village smoke break region obama times *Trump times in front of 711 next to library with voice marker of week time "mr average" its fast talk *skidrow LA trump times GO BUTTON record *at cedarstreet smoke break area on claymation timelines , and some ok videos are facebook lives cut off on from Alex Trachmans iphoneI have to tell you groups that a great video game would consist of graphics of walk from Cedars Street Homes For Life to the pot shop with sound track CDs of best of Obama Presidency Times brain readings plus voice and best of Trump Presidency Times brain readings plus voice of Ariel Jack Arbel with each sound track a level for pull trigger at sight of skull if you swear your most recent pot high was spookier/better/more interesting, if trigger not pulled a murderer attacks the video game character. Also the best times of brain readings plus voice of me during those times is good enough for blockbuster. REMEMBER IT MIGHT ALL BE FRAMED BY GIZMO. I am writing this with the belief that time machines have been invented.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Scales

Community >> The Smoke Lounge