Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineimframedbygizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery
information and alien and Hollywood information
    #839181 - 11/02/19 12:24 AM (11 days, 4 hours ago)

Im not making a purchase, REAL PAGE W IS BY OTHER ALIENS AND NOT BY ME (see the x in past if and only if z). I'm not to be brain damaged I'm not to be body damaged and I'm not to loose freedom and I'm not to be brain controlled by human implants.I'm sane innocent brain martyred threatened with lobotomy from make no sense set. I’m in slippery slope with kind of believing some geometrical arguments for free energy the cube one was not solved. Im currently a hostage with a seseme radio in my brain told by hitman "lobotomy plus testicle cut off torture at kaiser" and other hitman says "vegtabolization of me and all the jews at SilveL_", that is not allowed. Im brain protection martyre beyond feet. Im not making a purchase with this post. My idea of good is being brain read plus voice read for both Obama and Trump times and having recordings being for Hollywood movies or video game. I take walks in 60% negative with vehicles in N____ (not hollywood ) living at a mental health board and care being called disabled without testing without mental illness with proff on the internet that Im not disabled. Hollywood you know I proved on facebook P_t_ean theorem is false but dont know how the proof fails so we have to solve that. Also Im currently stuck in slipslidy with (probably for sure)impossible free energy and have these problems. My idea of a way bad thing would be being human brain controled, you know I saw green aliens with big heads and other people said they saw them also and I saw a tortise skin alien in my room and I saw a three foot tall almond eye alien in my room. Other people where saying they saw stuff like that too at the same spot. Aliens are allowed to control my brain if they want. I never asked aliens for anything. I hail aliens as gods. I won't let brain reading survalece down it's just that 2019 pot highs sucked except for three highs and I didn't really get high for previous ten days there has been zero pot for me previous ten days. 2018 and 2017 was plenty of pretty good liturature highs and Obama times where ok I think they would be a medium great/prettygood value to Hollywood and videogame companies like worth 80,000 dollars. Brain readings plus voice. I did not spend more than seven percent of my assets. I might be totally framed like by some Gizmo. This is ur first born son A_A_.
Really, 2018 and 2017 where not just pretty good pot highs they where excellent and fit for silver screen as long as not framed. Im not making a purchase at this time. Human brain control is never allowed. Aliens from other planets have been in my rooms and they are allowed.That counselor that was at camp funtime within proximity of movie contact befor MIB said he was a "man in black" obviously meaning MIB and he indicated that he poisoned me with granola bars and insulted me shouting hitler was good and told me to look up ___ technology that blank in dictionary means "nutered pig cart man" and last year he said he was going to rip off my legs with cars (it sounded like his voice). He might be a kind of hacker agent smith blocking me from public. My real complete post set after 2010 might be worth more than 0.8 million dollars. That word he told me to look up other spelling (you know like making fun with my name) was an electronic device so in principle he might have been culprit of brain control of this by implant (what a dummy): If you have a wire ring standing on a surface and it's rolled out than we see center of mass dot (with shading for remaing mass) arcs up and than to the base and during moving upwards period it's negative work than coming to horizontal and coming down getting lighter it's less work done so less work is done therefore both missing energy in one manuver sequence and free energy in another plus udf so free energy udf that might work with multi arm s for itm. Also it does win H_G_W_ part two (you saw other part winning right?) for swards in the stone udf for we see if it where made out of beads (I'll attempt with a pentagon in a sec) and put it another way, consider volume adjustment knobs slide rules for that ring wire being composed of gogoplex beads, what is that slide rules thing implication and explaination for understanding. Competition: attempt to do the thing with a pentagon and post your results mine are on facebook. Im not nazi swasticas are necessary for geometry did they block swastics?
I have to get started on my new business of selling toys. There’s two toys on sale by me for fifty dollars a unit and I own copyrights, correct
Just Idea:You know Hollywood about scary sci-fi the guy makes the mars attacks gesture and gets computer chip in brain for the production on time capsule card paper on cube tesseract winning HollywoodGuesseWho (impossible thing I’m not star infinity positive because of second raelian symbol thing ok) and the card is on lizards with computerchips in brains metal cubes smeard with peanut butter in balls in outer space the card in movie is infinite key of future one and only time machine of universe for magic sick shit in there and most of dialog is staying in character pot high improve many many takes on those and some lipsynching, think downtown asphalt downtown skid row infinity and darkest pot highs and a little of movie Powder likeness. It should depict the little guy with chip in head and the colossal ball and chain robot machine of space special effects scene and good dark as hell classical music of being faced with infinity responsibility on shoulders and for the movie be thinking wow fu**ed up sick that’s fu**ed up.
I made two little errors on my facebook/emails that I can correct, visit my facebook. The thing is free energy “tesseracts” really are impossible but that thing with the cube provides illusion and nice geometryproblem, the other is that was not a breakthrough today it works with rocketsand free fall so I made a theory error. The thing I did really do was take mathstatements that mathematicians say is so infinity correct that refutation wouldbe priceless and I Ariel provided refutation to them wih real mathematics, there on facebook and mushroom site (I never tried mushrooms I just use that site to post mathematics and physics and ideas). Did anyone read Obama presidency times MJCS username? That was a random username. The first day under that username I was intending to let Penrose know about brain implants I don't want them from humans. You know they came out with the book title I, Cyborg I wrote some jokes on a silly website and than they made references on silverscreen for example see the movie the Prince And Me a little girl says "hi my names ari call me arbelia". I actually hear a radio from serial hitmen threaten me with hospital stuff and murder (it has to be a radio implant).
Im currebntly a hostage told lobotomy and testicle cut off torture at Kaiser and silver* says way worse shit.Do you know what matches with number six on south park I BEG YOU DONT! Im not a spy. I must keep my freedom. Im perfectly mentaly healthy and sane and never broke laws. I was witness to guy showing me his stash back 19years ago and I got framed with a liscence plate. Than I told my parents I needed to call cia and my parents called me scizofemic and locked me in hospitals totaling 14 years in hospitals without testing. I tested myself and its 123 on mensa like Feynman. They droped my ass with medication pills and shots. I live in Norwalk. Did the city I live in block my posts and messeges?
----------
The time two time machines that are not broken contructed by me in my room are double ended swatica lever little tiping spike party blowers. With the old unit I predicted 6 out of eight coin flips but that unit was broken. I am kind of maybe feeling a force to not predict coin flips but that might just be due to some killer gassing my room. The new experiment is to, befor pot high, swear to god to try to predict coin flips with five tries with the two machines in the room if on the pot high it was not an intelligent scary 2018 style helltrix high. I don’t communicate by brain readings , brain readings are entertainment only, the teorists switched tactics to framing me against a random person.
There’s hospital based serial killers genital and brain torture gutters dick cutter vegtabolizers on the loose. I’m brain protection beyond feet. I’m threatened through mystery radios. I’ve been threatened with everything from snakes, cars etc
Without charging me I can't pay but read my photographs and without discomfort. Aliens did a genious genetics job on my mother's overies and/or my father's testicles implied by alien saying "we like taking ju _", plus what a nonhuman alien from another planet says for x in past if and only if _.
DID EARTH SAVE MY REAL COMPLET SET OF OBAMA PRESIDENCY TIMES POSTS AND PICS?!
--------------
Im hostage of serial killer hitmantelling me brain and genital cut off torture for NNDMT smoking with guy back 19 years ago he says at hospital by serial killer crew, THAT IS NOT ALLOWED. Silverlake is saying vegtabolizattion of me and as many jews as they can capture, THAT IS NOT ALLOWED. POLICE AND CIA AND SECRET SERVICE AND FOREIGHNERS AND SOLDIERS AND FBI WILL STOP THEM! I just tool an iq test last year and it was 127 and took a mensaiq test and it was 123 like Feynman and alien voice said mine was like 2000 Im brain assaulted for years with antipsychotics stalkers and radiation. Im non criminal good intelligent man.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The new machine thing is free-energyunidirectionalpropulsion(its similar to scizors closing and teleporting open but better the thing with forces of them is weird) unit instead of party blowers on TMARIX.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
People including threateners probably don't print and study my mathematics papers I started 2009. Among the REAL COMPLETE set is spaceship stuff and free energy and paradoxes and theorems and inventions and toys and video game and movie ideas and lots of data.
----------------------
my life is SCARY. ------------------------------------------------------------- The only people I can hear from implanttsare brain damage and murder and torture threateners and insulters. I wrote the robot posts before movie as a joke. I can't hear Hollywood talk to me thru implants and human brain control is not allowed and alien from other planets control is allowed obviusly, ihc in my rooms. I have a theory, Hollywood or Xbox or Playstation thinks they can hear my voice and brain readings and think they talk to me and it's 100% frame and I have another theory marks group or someone sent frame letters/phone calls corespondences. I can't hear them at any time. ------------------------------------------------------------- I want to remind everyone:
1 )I didn't spend more than fourteen percent of my assets with purchases over the internet during Trump times.
2) I don't know if anyone ever sent me money. Each time I checked the bank it was less than $100.
3) on two occasions some electronic device said "someone just sent A___ A____ one million dollars". Maybe all survalece is framed. I'm framed by a mission impossible Gizmo thruout life and nobody in survalece can hear my real voice or brain readings and I don't know about posts. It's maybe stuff devised in the past. I hear insults and murder and torture threats from mystery radios all day long. ------------------------------------------------------ Hackers frame me all time. I am obviously not making a purchase. It was false alarms posted before 2010 and I filled out a cardboard box before 2010 of varifications of P_and voices told me they where impossible to find they are incorrect there it is on my facebook. --------------------------- Important. I'm in LA county. You want to hear the sickest stuff from some sort of speaker I heard playback of the seriealkiler that's currently targeting me series I overheard guy crying saying "your not going to take me for sever torture and lobotomy"the other guy was "were here to take you for sever torture and lobotomy"-"WHY!" responded the victims. So there's this sk that needs torture punishment his victims (and I'm targeted by him and innocent) are innocent. ----------------------------------------- Very important. I'm being threatened with getting brain chunk cut out with scapel and getting balls cut off for torture. I'm also threatened with vegtabolization. That's all murder and I'm same never broke law innocent. I get threatened with that mysterious electronics. ------------------------------------------------------------------ 2019 recordings sucked. BRAIN READINGS PLUS VOICE For entertainment with names beeped out there where only two or three ok-with-me/valuable pot highs 2019 and like 7 or more valuable 2018 and like maybe a few good ones 2017 and Obama high times where way different and I don't know I think maybe good for entertainment. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have this item to teach a bad trip fear game called PBGame, best with marijuana or a little safe trip drug (is acid iq lowering? I haven't tried it, what does beep say and what does aliens say and what do scientists sayI so don't want to blow it). I won't do it. I believe it could be advanced as a VR video game or just a more advanced adult toy. The thing might be worth ten thousand dollars, it's for: Get your fear teorror hours in for trophy see how high world beyond makes you think differently. ---------------------- The teorrist serialkilers are being hyperactive saying call hospital BEEP to gut brains and cut off Ari's balls. I am hearing them via mysterious electronics. ------------ Im not making a purchase here. Facebook, my entire real facebook with entire real pic set is priceless, its international public live unaltered as far as you know right? M-iBNmight have done something. There is a work page pack (if einstien made a million science coins it might have ben worth a full science coin) saying 'SR and HYPNO' its a real physics work page pakage to be used with marijuana. It seems the janitor threw it out. I think the thing is so valuable! Earth, do you think there is any way to retrieve that package? Nobody has seen it. There was some group maybe with a timmachine that trying to mock it I guesse with a guy and a watch saying "_____" and that's for an X in past if and only if Z (correct?) and I hand it off to USA, I CANT PAY FOR IT DONT CHARGE ME. I MAKE ZERO PURCHASES ON STUFF OF THIS POST. You know that there was a killer advertising poison murder of sh r poster M_C_, I think he is erasure blockage rober teorrist. I love America but there is no protocal for feds/police against bad parents locking there kids in hospitals for their adult life if theyre just scared shitless witnesses to ss/illuminati agent and framed by dads friend with a liscence plate that says drug thing. I THINK iM BEING FRAMED. You know earthlings its illegal to control my brain with implants for anything.
Humans don't control my brain with implants please, Im way good natural brain. Aliens are allowed to control my rain with implants. Humans don't control my brain with implants and implant exterior of skull survalence for Obama and Trump times high on drugs times, it would make the best soundtrack fit for Hollywood silverscreen or video games.
I was about to upload alot more pics but ill wait. S site banned me!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineimframedbygizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: information and alien and Hollywood information [Re: imframedbygizmo]
    #839183 - 11/02/19 02:17 AM (11 days, 2 hours ago)

Offlineimframedbygizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #839186 - 11/02/19 05:09 AM (11 days, 5 minutes ago)

Im posting thirty pics but Im woried its just going to ban me. Dont please. I want to show that for a series of years the judicial branch has made reality error calling me disabled depriving me of liscence and damageing my brain with antipsychotics. Im also in danger of vehicles and walk in downtown to post.

Offlineimframedbygizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #839187 - 11/02/19 05:10 AM (11 days, 4 minutes ago)

I need a car and condo. This might be 40% of my stuff.

Offlineimframedbygizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #839188 - 11/02/19 05:15 AM (10 days, 23 hours ago)

THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE ITS FROM A TRIP ON SOME OBAMA TIMES GREEN MATTER I JUST FOUND IT ON MY COMPUTER ITS JUST ART. THAT THEOREM WITH MEASURING BRAIL DOTS ON COMPUTER SCREEN WITH RULER DOES MAKE SENSE AND WAS IMPORTANT THAT WAS FROM OBAMA TIMES

I think maybe consider this trip art or text peice for magic craft control script...
DO NOT ACT ON THIS TEXT. This is funny or something its from weird green plant smoking times. Im confussed at present about it: Crap, I messed up the paper. Read new conjecture1.

Some very interesting seemingly paradoxical geometrical arguments that might lead to fields of research using related concepts. Attempt to explain this thoroughly.

Conjecture1. The first conjecture that might be a trivial theorem for this paper is that if a point traverses a curved segment resting on a flat plain (plain X) situated in three dimensional space such that at all time the point has (between starting and stopping time, and at those times the point is on either ends of the line segments) a non-zero instantaneous velocity, than viewing the point moving through space in constant angular velocity any rotating frame of reference (rotating through any axis relative to the stationary frame of the line that is not perpendicular to plain X), the curve traced out by the point is not contained by a flat plain. Comments on this or proofs, anyone?

Consider a vertical line segment of say 1 unit that rotates starting from time 0 clockwise about its center point at constant angular velocity and simultaneously has the plain its rotating on move towards you at constant velocity such that over the course of a 180 degree rotation it moves towards you by 2 units. The line will trace out a twisted ribbon that I will refer to as the ribbon. Suppose ribbon is situated in 3D space moving with a twist to the right with the end edges vertical. Contacting the midpoint of the right edge are, on either sides of the edge (side facing towards you and side faceing away from you) two circles of radius length ¼ (the projected image of those circles would be line segments superimposed and centered of the line segments that are the right edge).
Suppose those two circles where to be allowed only fixed orientation and components of motion horizontally and towards and away from you.  They are to be slided to the left such that they remain in contact with the ribbons without crossing the surfaces.
Conjecture 2: they two circles can be slided in this special fashion to the left for a considerable nonzero distance. What seems to be a proof of this (but actually, totally might according to bizarre mathematics be the flaw resolving this paradox) is that the circles could, in arbitrarily small increments, be slided apart, than slided to the left until contact of the rim with the ribbon, than slided apart, than slided to the left, ect., and that this provides proof to the continuous nature of the conjecture by the limiting procedure.
Finally, consider viewing the two moving circles where sliding in the proper described fasion where viewed in a fram of refference that was rotating such that the contacting line moving through the ribbon where to trace out a 1x2 rectangle. Consider the sliding of the circles with a point on the rim contacting the surface across the rectangle in the path. (You follow what Im saying, weird huh?) . The centers of the circles could follow straight lines, seems to totally contradict conjecture 1.

Opinions ASAP please. Please exercise exhibiting extreme math skills, if you would like.
-----
Incredible information from place Im forced to stay at 2016. I ask for coverage, if I was not covered send a messege back in time ordering coverage. Highest priority. The recordings are nothing like this paper. They are phenomenal.

An interesting mathematical concept that should be investigated under the influence of drugs: Two equilateral triangles separated by a line segment going to their midpoints and both the triangles are spinning. The following is interesting work on the concept.
Take two unit edge equilateral triangles separated by a horizontal line of unit edge going to the triangles center. At an intant, they are both pointing in opposite diections and they are rotating at constant rate, the left one counterclockwise and the right one clockwise. Notice that at all times that the triangles intersect, the interior corners will be entirely within the triangle (agree?)  Consider the transforming intersection segment (NEW UNIVERSE: speilberg, that is in my opinion not cool from movie tranformers ending scenes, the recordings where probably mission impossible altered). If, maintaining the same shape of that intersection segment (it will remain a quadrilateral, agree?) , the intersection segment is expanded such the left and right points remain fixed and remain 1 unit apart, the remaining two points will be moving vertically over the range of time for the two initial triangle to be in contact with eachother. Consider the starting time when the two tringles where pointing towards eachother. The intersecting shapes will be two adjoined equilateral triangles. The bottom [top] point will move on the vertical such that the angle between the vertical from that point and the line to the left of that point will be spinning at constant rate clockwise [counterclockwise]. Going through less time than a 180 degree rotation for the tringle, the final shap would not be an equilateral tringle, but it seems like it should (the shape at the exact point in the limiting procedure on the intersection of the two triangles at the point of contact.) PLEASE EXPLAIN ASAP. I might have just made a slight ass out of myself with this, which is the infinitly ironic concept of recordings and what I planed on typing on the computer. The recordings where ultra excellent material.

I feel way more strongly of the value of the video game and virtural reality arcade that the phone app concept I suggested. For the phone app concept, it is supposed to be a tool to share, post on a specialized website, and have competitions for intellectual recorcordings of extream bizzare scientific nature and examine community wise the scientific substance trip recordings. Picture this: you are on the app with downloaded grids of titles to projections, among them what some people rated a high interest square (this one is nothing, just an example) LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS ALIEN PLANT and your going up on weed and click the square and presents information via psychotronic projector that the player is supposed to simultaneously say outloud with total control over ride (NOTE; I AM NOT DOING THAT VIA IMPLANT WITH MY RECORDINGS, THEY ARE ALL MY WORK)  “there is a mathematical twist with a time machine in wich it would garentee that the plant from little shop of horrors the movie was real footage of an alien, the exact construct of the scheme that would work with both branching and non branching models …………………………the nature of the plant is of so to speak mystical importance………”  and the player is supposed to keep up intelligent dialog without stoping for as long as possible until switching squares and sliding a meter on there rated value of their recording.–that was the most random silliest example but not necessarily by the concept of INFINITLY SENSELESS IMPOSSIBLE but its just an example, and furthermore the projections would be long intertwained different users starting from company producing longer detailed recordings for different squares of the grid.

My recordings where cyberdyne level and professional. The plant concept was just a dumb example of what would be one of the projections for the phone app. The App is supposed to be a very serious piece of equipment with utilities for business.

So I was thinking about the different possible models for augmented virtural reality telaepathy interface arcade which would be an investment by me with a large enough sum of money, given the recordings from the last few months of the place Im staying at the year 2016, but I seriously believe groups (especially the CIA) should be interested in recordings by me over the last four years. I also need to know the extent of time machine questionnaires power (multiple choice questionnaire with answers chosen sent back in tie for the production of the questions). Also, if computer groups where to have placed auditory transmitters in my body for dialog from last four years (its 2016) you would obtain tramitions (unless they where mystical science altered- its kind of like that) for the foundations to an extrememly interesting and scary as hell game playing my character. Also said some mean stuff outloud (to myself with nobody around me) that I did not mean, but seriously bad stuff if people would please let that stuff slide.

Edited by imframedbygizmo (11/02/19 05:21 AM)

Offlineimframedbygizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #839189 - 11/02/19 05:18 AM (10 days, 23 hours ago)

I just found tha text on the computer.

Offlineimframedbygizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #839191 - 11/02/19 05:59 AM (10 days, 23 hours ago)

Wait, what was I thinking thats like 8% of my work so far.

OfflineTwinkleDonkey
Stranger

#839194 - 11/02/19 04:06 PM (10 days, 13 hours ago)

i can't read that :uhoh:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder

Community >> The Smoke Lounge