Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLorax anthrax
Stranger with a wang-gerrr

My idea to relieve racial tensions
    #836803 - 03/25/19 02:10 AM (5 years, 5 days ago)

So I smoked a hit of keef, it burned some like dabs...

So my idea is to have a minimum percentage equal to all other races, there is no max because there's no way people will stop having sex but there is a total for the planet to support so those to much for our technology an our planet to sustain must go to mars(which we should be terraforming now).

By then we'll invent the artificial womb an cross every potential DNA combo for babies so relatively small populations can continue to infinity in their own corners of the galaxy if they choose but i assume there will be a general center for us.

Id like to see what we'd turn into over billions of years in seperate parts of the universe.
Id like to bang some of these future humans an see what new an wonderful drugs they descover an create.:stoned:
Id imagine these future drugs to be super pure an refined psychedelic/mdma/aphrodisiacs were you can take as much as you want without worry cause the zeptobots(molecular machines) will remove excess.

Im going to go watch compost videos.

--------------------
I am the Lorax, i speak for the trees for they have no voice of their own...

Roundup gives you cancer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: My idea to relieve racial tensions [Re: Lorax anthrax]
    #836812 - 03/25/19 08:21 PM (5 years, 4 days ago)

:musky:

Fun fact, all humans have at least 99% of their genome in common. So all ethnic differences are contained in less than 1% of genetic variation. Racial differences are mostly a shitty smokescreen...its amazing to me that a person's appearance and slight differences in risks for certain diseases are such a huge source of problems in society. :shrug:

If one assumes that travel into the galaxy proceeds with the speed of light as the common speed limit, it would take a minimum of 80,000 years to reach the opposite end of the milky way. This is nearly twice the period of Cro-Magnon dominance of the hominids. It is highly possible that by the time human ships reach the extent of the milky way, that the central sources of humanity will have experienced many internal conflicts, natural disasters, and at least one 1000+ megaton meteor impact. As such, a central seat for humanity with subliminal technology may no longer be relevant.

If a limited human population were isolated in a high-radiation environment (interstellar space) for 10s of thousands of years, the genetic drift would be striking. Given 1+million years, said population would have a serious chance of having evolved so far as to be sexually incompatible with today's humans, and thus would he a new species (not human). Given a billion or more years, especially given planets or star systems on which to thrive, said populations would probably have evolved and branched many times over, and may only loosely resemble humans upon detailed analysis of bone structure or genome. Keep in mind that 1 billion years ago on earth, multicellular lifeforms were just showing up...and think of all the multicellular life that exists today, and that's just evolution on a single, relatively stable planet.

Chances are that any droogs that these distant descendants abuse would probably have unintended effects on us (like death), or no effects at all.

If you haven't already, you should check out the concept of panspermia. I personally love thinking about the possibilities of life in the universe, and your thread is super neat, if I do say so myself :highfive:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineLorax anthrax
Stranger with a wang-gerrr

Re: My idea to relieve racial tensions [Re: Data]
    #836814 - 03/25/19 10:24 PM (5 years, 4 days ago)

The guy in the gif is wasting that smoke! Hold it deep!

Differences also make us stronger, like bananas. Panama diesese destroyed the worlds banana supply.
The very core of rational rascism i think is the need for self preservation of your bloodline an culture with preserves of ethnic populations there will be no need to fear assimilation an aleve rational rascism though true rascism stems from hate which is much barder to change since its irrational.

I personally think a monoculture world would be a very boring place with little reason to travel except for location.

I wouldnt say not human just not homosapien, i believe the term "human" goes beyond genetics.

I dont believe that many future humanoids would abuse drugs because gene therapy to remove the drug addict genes an there would be a culture around drug use.
Native Americans had horrible effects i think not because gentic predisposition to it but they lacked a drinking culture were dosage was common knowledge  along that drinking to much was bad an you can be ostracized from it.
The effects are completely up to speculation if our brain chemistry changes, will our forebrains change or will we evolve new parts to the brain, will our brains even be organic? Will we make a device to morph our brains into computers like how fossils change  over time...

Seperate populations brings up the possibility of a population turning hostile an wanting to cleanse the universe of what they would see as future enimies or genetic contamination.

--------------------
I am the Lorax, i speak for the trees for they have no voice of their own...

Roundup gives you cancer!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale